Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New furniture ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Coalhouse

I may be a little previous (or perhaps even a little late) but there are a couple of furnishings that I think would be a good idea for the Halloween event.

Firstly I would like to see a skull with a lit candle atop it. I would prefer this to a jack o'lantern, as pumpkins (and other squashes) are native (and hence "traditional") only to the Americas. In addition, this item would be useful the year round, in a "wizard's laboratory" setting or similar.

The second item would be desirable, if only for its bizarre nature. For centuries a (small) stuffed crocodile hanging horizontally from the rafters, has been an archetypal decoration for a sorcerer's workshop. This may only be to awe the impressionable.

On a similar note (but admittedly not furniture), I would be surprised if there were many warriors out there, who would not absolutely love a Werewolf / Wolfman vanity set.

A further idea would be to have an articulated skeleton suspended from a stand, as used in anatomy lessons.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 06-11-2016 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Further thought.