Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing Feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I think housing design is great and fun.
    I hope you keep adding to housing as otherwise a lot of players would lose a lot of fun designing houses.
    Things i would love to see added to housing would be.

Fish tank with fish what move around it this would include a guildhall version.

Grass walls would be good as like ice walls there is so much build capability and would be amazing. Slots are limited and would be nice to make a nice garden feature from elondrian event maybe.

Egg holder were players can place there eggs in holder and have there pet stationary or even better moving around the house like heroic or normal squirrel from feeder.

Stair way what acts as a portal sort of like guild hall portals what lead up to upstairs in a player owned house.

Houses need many more slots available as to truly be creative were limited to slots so a housing event with slots would be most welcome as all players can enjoy it not just plat that way to entice all players. Capping at 300 slots is a shame 200 more slots would be welcome just to add a bit more creativity but by far not recommending to limit it to 200 more

I am a huge fan of the houses in al i spend most my time in my player owned house designing and its nice its getting noticed and i think the rotation of furniture for housing is amazing great job. Allows players to do so much more just need more space to let are creativity run wild. I would love a way to link are houses with are other caricatures on our account for example having caricature A not being able to visit caricature B house because there on same account unless in same guild is a little boring it would be nice to be able to link the houses in some way.
    Thanks again for reading

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Itemstore For This Useful Post: