Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing Feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I will put in my two cents and echo what is already been said but I feel needs to be repeated ad nauseam until some changes are made.

1) More Furniture slots available at the start, or make them purchasable with something besides Plat.

2) enable a toggle switch on our friends list so we can be more Discerning about who we let in and let out of our respective houses please. I know that many people with the larger houses do enjoy entertaining. But not the dozens of people who are friends with somebody else that you might have put on your friends list once at level 13 and forgotten about.

3) the upkeep especially for the larger Estates is kind of ridiculous honestly. You're going to make people spend their real-life money to get platinum to buy the houses. Then after that you're going to keep charging them more and more Platinum?. I understand you guys need to make money that this is your job as well as your passion, but this double and triple dipping into people's Platinum seems a wee bit greedy Imo.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowfaux For This Useful Post: