Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing Feedback

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

The low amount of items per house really limits the creativity. I enjoy using pieces in unique ways and overlapping items...I quickly hit max and can't even buy more slots.

More more more...double it..at least!!

See overlapping items to create bar below.

Also...consider rent is paid by month. This allows for 4 weekly estate quests & a month of story token collecting. This will at least seem more reasonable. Otherwise, it's cover charge time.
    Last edited by Java; 06-05-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

This is what I want :

Like 70% of the game uses the starter house right now , it needs more furniture slots . I can't decorate my house with 5 pieces of furniture I can't even do anything creative with it lol . Make it at least 10-15 .

That black void of nothingness outside my house looks horrible . Atleast add something out there ( not to much ) also , why is the wall of my house missing? Maybe something can be done to that..

Houses cost insane amounts of plat , and I'm OK with that ( you need to make money after all ) and huge houses cost huge mounts of tokens to keep... and you will HAVE to use plat in order to keep a tavern in use. And all that for a place that does not benefit you more than the guildhall , only the gh is free , has no upkeep , has a free stash , is bigger and it has a cheap potion vender . Maybe giving some exclusive features to each house can be a nice idea for the future

Also , I want to hang all of those banners I got over the years in my house XD I bet all of the players who play for 3 years + have well over 15-20 banners from events or lb that they can't really use . ( Should not take furniture slots , how is a banner on the wall considered "furniture"

those shuyal floating lanterns look awesome , maybe add them for planar fragments ? Xd
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 06-06-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

how about .... MANNEQUINS....there will be 3 types... war/rouge/mage.... we can put vanities and weapon on it and dress it up as a doll for others to see.!!! good idea no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I posted my opinion in another thread. Housing is nice. But upkeep I'm not to fond of. It's like renting..and the feeling of owning the property isn't to popular. I'll be sticking with my guild options.

I don't log in as much and even to sustain a very expensive home. If you are treating this game like animal crossing, (you need to try it) when you purchase the home it's yours...and not constantly renting what you paid for.

As it stands it's a nice addition, more options are great..like eating and gaining some additional power ups would be great to...like earing gold for daily log in or gaining potions to make befor you head out. I did see an alchemy table on one of the homes..so maybe letting us farm for our potions/armors/and pet leveling food would be great to...how about a vanity construction area?

Anyway..to sum it up..we need to own our property...not renting something we buy with plat. Creating items we need within the home would be a benefit. And even making our own vanitys would be nice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Housing system doesnt affect anything in gameplay, guildhall is larger than it. In the guildhall I can find Poison seller, stash, and portal to the cities. IMO kinda weird there is a disco ball, dance and etc. Is it being dance game now? Arlor have changed too much. Rather than this system, you can put all your effort in the weekly event, upcoming big event, renewing the tomb (watcher tomb for example), refreshing the city, fix the pvp system, and etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Horme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I like that variety is being added to the game. It attracts more players. And if you dont like it, dont use it imo. But if you do like it, isnt it great that it is there to enjoy!! I will say no one likes to pay rent, usually. So if rent has to be necessary please just add other ways to pay it and make it a little less painful (not cost so much).

Just my thoughts....and the rest of the suggestions in this thread are pretty on point too. Keep up the great work Sts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. It would be nice if you can put leaderboard somewhere on the wall.
    2. Stash is usefull, but make it only visible for the owner
    3. New dancing moves, including pets( if owner is dancing, pets make some tricks )
    4. Owners achivements somewhere on the walls, like pvp banners or event banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Armor stands / mannequins so we can display our collectables og whatever people want to show, i personally have way more items than i ca wear, and even though i am very happy to own each of the pieces i have i would like to have them displayed in my house instead of hiding them in my stash.

It would be very great if you would lower the fee for those who bought big houses, and now need to pay plat each week to keep them up. It does say BUY a house, and not RENT at the Arlorian Estates.

It would be very nice if we could see what the items looks like when browsing things for our houses, in CS.

At last i would like to see more furniture slots, in all houses. One can easily fill the house slots, since most of the items looted, are very small, but nice imo, but its just sad to place 2 cups on a table, and then have 3/5, then a chair= 4/5 and well... yea the house looks empty.

I am a great fan of housing though
    Collector of items for all classes.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

small house should be upgradable to bigger ones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Suggestions:

1. Upkeep is little too high as many have said. It needs to be lower or create more quest or drops from bosses, so we can all farm more estate tokens.

2. Any basic home bought initially must have more slot than it currently have. There's just not enough. And the price for buying extra slots are too expensive.

3. Which is what IMO is what the majority of the players wants. Make the ELITE MOBS we kill to grant us their trophy heads as a non tradable furniture, so we can hang on the wall or display it anywhere in the house/home. I think the amount of kills should be at least 500 ELITE bosses kill to get their heads. It's better than th current AP that's available. This way it shows what you have accomplished and display to All can see.

4. There should be a personal CS in each establishment if the owner chose to have one by paying 1000 plat. This way, the owner can put his gears/items on sale so others who join can see what he has for sale. And only those items are in that establishment by the owner. (and/or can also implement where the owner can let other list their items also, to make him a real merchant without shouting out loud) This way, every Establishment will have a unique inventory of what is being sold. This way, it will make whoever that is famous or more popular. Word of mouth advertisement goes a long way. And the one that can't afford it , they can still use the CS.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    Well I wanna say , I am aware you are running a business, and trying to encourage players to upgrade their houses by designing desirable furniture to make it look tempting. Honestly from a feedback of players that has experience with game , with current state of housing they dont really care about it , this will cause your designing effords of new furniture wont pay back.

The fun of housing might seem shining in forum at the moment, but its just because its pretty new, just like pirate ship guildhall. Its temporary

The idea is fun and its popular because its new, but for an average player there is no space to use their furniture, or to store them. Even if you design some shiny cool looking ones and sell it like avengers vanities on limited time, it wont be tempting for many simply because they cant do much with it.

But if you allow them to be able to use diffent furnitures with great space of almost unlimited combinations, people will be more interested in it. then you can make sustainable profit out of designing furnitures in future like vanity business.

I also enjoy the idea and support it, but at this state my hands are bound, i cant desgin house with 5 furniture. I hope you guys can see this outcome too.

Sincerely
    THANK YOU hope this is considered more. hope STS follows u!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Upkeep is to much the average player wont be able to afford imo and there is just way to much upkeep in game alltogether between the dailys and pet system quests etc etc its just way to much i liked simple arlor. Its getting alil complicated nowadays im so lost on farming and crafting lately. I think if your not gonna remove the upkeep system at least have the option to pay for it in gold instead of just estate tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I hope we can sell houses too.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Upkeep after spending 1k plats (80 pounds) for absolutely nothing of value is wrong.

1. No upkeep or forget about my money,
    2. Whoever owns a house should have stash slots increased. Its ridiculous that i still have 250 slots shared between 15 chars.
    3. Let us hang our banners on the wall.
    4. Including house decorative items in locks will make me less prone to spend more money on this game as ill get less chances getting what i want.
    5. Houses should benefit players in some way, there should be a bonus that lasts specific amount of time. Otherwise, i dont really see the point in having one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Just for the record, it might've been a smarter idea to upgrade to houses first, then do the double plat offers, not offers first then houses. In my opinion that's just dumb, just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Upkeep lowered for all houses
    Do you REALLY need that much plat? everything is plat dependant.
    More slots for furniture, 5 makes one quite mediocre house

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a noob. Every time I log in they try to sell me a house. Why do I want a house? What is the advantage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

-Not being able to walk through furnitures like wall drivers etc

-Make pets dance too

-Furniture like doors that can open and close so you could build rooms (need not to be able to walk through furniture first)
    ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ 6FLAIR9 `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
    `'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´
    Shlt, you discovered my secret

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The upkeep definitely needs to be lowered or removed. Any game I've played that had housing has always just used Gold for upkeep, if it even had upkeep at all.

Furniture slots need to be increased. What's the point of a house if most of it is empty?

I'm not spending Platinum on a completely pointless feature that doesn't benefit me at all. Give me some benefits for buying a house. A personal Alchemy table that gives discounted Potions like the vendor in the Guild Hall. A personal crafting station that gives a small reduction to crafting times. A pet food station that can slowly generate free food.

As it is, Housing is a huge waste of time and serves no purpose. I think some more thought should have been put into it before it got released.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheneblanc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

The black/blue universe around and the open wall in front where we feel like falling out of our house is not very cosy. I would like our houses to be accessible from townes with the town specific surroundings like pl Humania or swamps houses:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  312.2 KB
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 253
Size:  344.0 KB

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post: