Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why dont you try adding 2nd Floors?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeegirl View Post

Problem solved
    You're a lifesaver, the amount of times I had to run with my pants down cos of Komodos in tindirin is unbelievable.

P.S that's a mighty fine lookin' abode right there and a cammode XD
    Last edited by Terminhater; 06-07-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

This housing is a wonderful idea but paying plat for a house and losing it cos ya gotta plat to keep it ?

Why tell us to buy with 300 plat and then we gotta rent it, and if we don't pay rent we lose a 300 plat purchase. It don't make sense?

Either allow us to buy it outright or rent it/or rent it out to others and get paid gold.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 06-07-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

A case for increasing furniture item cap limit. I have used 70/70 and need much more to complete some unique customizations. Below are a few modifications I designed. (deluxe bar, bathroom, basin, & brewery)

Please consider adding more slots..I'd even begrudgingly buy more with plat

Feel free to copy any ideas seen here...would love to see your unique creations as well)

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

I don't know how or when this happens but I sometimes get stuck to the edges of my house. My character then can only move at the walls and when I release the joystick, it moves to one corner.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  60.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    I don't know how or when this happens but I sometimes get stuck to the edges of my house. My character then can only move at the walls and when I release the joystick, it moves to one corner.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  60.2 KB
    I have that happen sometimes...in other maps too..I just switch to another screen(like inventory) and it fixes itself. I always thought it was just a joystick issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

1.I think we should get permenent discounts for buying houses with plat. These discounts apply to buying furniture and houses.Maybe it can work like this:
    -Starter House: 0% discount
    -Cottage:10% discount
    -Lodge:20% discount
    -Tavern:30% discount
    2.Another thing we should have is camera settings so that we can view our house at different angles to make those side placements more precise.
    3.A house directory to view and visit the top rated houses. (Kind of like a leaderboard for houses,but not competitive and no prizes) This also comes with a publish button to display your house in the directory,but you cannot edit your house unless you take your house off the directory.
    4.Have higher pay outs for weekly quest depending on what house is owned.
    5.Allow Estate Tokens to be lootable from Locked Cryostar Crates (Normal,Large,and Massive) and Elite Runner Chests.
    6. Platinum-purchasable furniture packs that can be listed in auction or be traded.
    7.Adjustable floor and wall textures
    8.Invite only setting for houses. People not invited won't be able to enter your house. Also add an "invite to house" button at the bottom the social page. When pressing this button,there will be check boxes under people's names which can be checked off. After selecting which people to invite to the house, click/tap confirm to invite all those people at the same time.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 06-08-2016 at 12:28 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I think i dont give another feedback for housing system. Two of my feedbacks are deleted 😨
    AL is now the beginning of Sims. Bad changes in my opinion.

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

missing the music!

can u make some sort of LP player. and drop the jingles in every map?
    i really love the expedition camp theme and i would love to hear it inside my own house

-ambo
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    What else would you guys like to see and do in your houses?

What exist already in Arlor that you would like to decorate with?

Thanks, hope everyone is having a great weekend

- g
    Hey STS and players of Arcane Legends!

I've been thinking of some ideas how to make the housing system better. I have pros and cons here. I added some suggestions there as well.

+ Furnishing items. Ahh lovely These new items keep you busy farming those. It was an awesome idea to make the furnishing items droppable from maps. (Although it isn't realistic how mobs can drop candles, tables, chairs, you name it) xD

+ Houses. Everybody can get a starter house no matter if you used real money! This was a really good idea to let all people buy a house. Also the system how you can make houses private and kicking people is pure awesomeness. XD (and the reason you have to add when kicking someone makes the whole process sound professional!) xD

+ Furnishing slots. This one is really great but maybe you could add slightly more slots for the smaller houses. (Starter house and cottage) Maybe 7-8 slots for starter house and 25 for cottage!

- Prices of platinum purchased houses. Tavern for example costs 1000 platinum. Just think about it, nearly $100 for a house in a game! XD Maybe new, adjusted prices could be: 265 platinum for cottage, 435 platinum for lodge and 850 platinum for tavern. (If this makes any sense.)
    Or then make some kind of sale weekends for the houses where you are able to get the houses cheaper. :3 (This sale idea is really great. I saw this one in the forums earlier)
    OH and perhaps you could get house recipes from some elite bosses (ofc a rare chance) and crafting it would cost a lot of resources. (For example garetta wood but it would drop a lot less than in the supplies event earlier.) Also, you couldn't get these resources before you have the recipe! (Just like crafting a planar pendant)

- Backgrounds of houses. Only black? Why not to add some kind of cool backgrounds there? (This has been suggested in other posts but I felt like adding it here too) Maybe you could buy different backgrounds for the houses as well.

- Estate tokens. These deserve a whole new way to obtain them. New type of token system where you shall do quests, just like daily ones but not the story token quests. You could add new items, perhaps vanities for story tokens but obtaining estate tokens could be done by doing other kind of daily quests OR a rare chance to drop in maps.

Also, another building 'outside' where you could put your pets into would be absolutely awesome! And perhaps you could add some kind of events/achievements which reward you a statue. And you could put the statue in your house! It is similiar to banners but it would be really cool.

One, perhaps the last thing that comes in my mind is the icons of furnishing items. Change those to fit with the actual item.

I think that wraps it all from myself. All of these ideas might not sound good for you, but hey it's all just my opinion. :-)

Have fun playing AL, guys!

-Actiondl (a proud lvl56 smurf) xD

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Actiondl For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm glad the housing system is finally in place but there is a few cons that we'd like to point out and maybe hope that you can improve it sooner.
    Buying the other houses e.g. cottage is too expensive. would prefer gold spent on houses and rent than using plats. and more varietyof houses to buy e.g a 2 storey house
    who to allow in your house:- instead of having the option of kicking people out, we think we should just be able to add who we want to enter into the house
    there shouldn't be a limit to what you want stored in your own house. We should be able to show off all our best items we have in our inventory by even lying them on the floor. Beats the dirty floor i see right now. It will be nice if we're able to walk pass houses and admire mythic, vanity items a player may have. It will make others want to have it as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Name:  items in house.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  21.9 KB

here is an example of a house showing off items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Things in Arlor that I would like to have in my house r:shuyal lanterns,kraag torches,dead city braziers,stack wood for fireplaces,keg stand,Norman the Alchemist stirring vat,pile of gold,magic mirror,potion bottles,stone and brick dividers,annnnnd LESS RENT,MORE SLOTS.ty very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

A doorbell that lets u open n inv ppl in or ingnore them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

My feedback and idea here: HOUSES WITH LEVELS

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

We should have an option to select multiple items at once and do an action with all the selected items at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Joining/Privacy feedback : The previous system where anyone was free to gatecrash if house is not set to private was more fun. Previously we had the option of setting it private and then inviting friends we want to give access for a private party - that was better than the current changed system. Please revert the change, if possible.

It would be nicer if visitors landed at the spot where the door is instead of the current spot.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 06-10-2016 at 10:48 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can you adjust the private settings? For instance make a selection for date nite with one person over, a party invitation one where you can select friends inviting? There is times when you want just one person over instead of every one popping in. Also when people come in instead of keep saying dismiss pets all the time when the come in the pet automatically be dismissed or when the enter telling them to dismiss pet.

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Watch the sims game. They have a phone where you can call certain friends over for a party. Plus can you have a lighted dance floor like boogeyman? Make a party room for your friends and birthday cake or a selection we can buy to throw a party with favors even a pinata ��

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Giggles11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Perhaps you can make a group of mugs( for shelf or bar) that will only take up one housing space. Also a group of books that stand up, to be used on a shelf. (big enough to fill shelf using one housing slot).....Or you can just give me more housing slots to work with.

Also...I see burlap sacks in the keyls bar I would love to have a stack of burlap sacks(perhaps they contain coffee beans)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post: