Thread: Should I stress over the levels of my pets?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Should I pick my favorite out of the 3 suggested pets (loki, ribbit, malison), or buy them all? Wouldnt one of them be enough, since I'm gonna need an even better pet later on? And a good pet is basically one that gives primary stat and damage, despite its AA?

Also, is it bad if I decide to use a new pet later on? Will it be hard to level it up to make it catch up to my level?
    Last edited by jonathan4210; 06-05-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan4210 View Post
    Should I pick my favorite out of the 3 suggested pets (loki, ribbit, malison), or buy them all? Wouldnt one of them be enough, since I'm gonna need an even better pet later on? And a good pet is basically one that gives primary stat and damage, despite its AA?

Also, is it bad if I decide to use a new pet later on? Will it be hard to level it up to make it catch up to my level?
    I would not waste all my money on getting three, I would stick to whichever would be best for you (based on price / play style)

Also I still buy and use new pets as a level 56, they level up relatively quickly.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I would not waste all my money on getting three, I would stick to whichever would be best for you (based on price / play style)

Also I still buy and use new pets as a level 56, they level up relatively quickly.
    That's good to hear. I was just leveling up tankton and cerella more cause they were my 2nd best pets. I mostly focused on courage and ironbite. Now I'm just gonna buy a 3rd one, and rotate from those and start ignoring the epic and rare pets. I know a lot of people recommend ribbit and loki, but are there other pets that are good for damage and tanking? I think snappy, one of the turtles, gives damage and damage reduction. Wouldn't he be a very good pick?