Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf korruption!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Nekro and korruption? You cannot compare 2 totally different things. I'm usually against the "nerf this-buff this" threads but really..how it comes that a dumb pet owned by all the world and beyond still has this deathly ability to kill definitely all we can define as pvp skills and team cooperation? After all the threads abt the op arcane sword, the global nerf to damage and heal in pvp scenarios, i still don't get why and how we was pushed to this point.
    It makes no sense at all imho..so just put korruption's AA on nekro passive with the happyness bonus of MM, stack it and go kill.. has more sense if u think abt it and rip pvp skills, rip composite team and cooperation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

No need to nerf... it's easy to work around . Stampy counters the pool, and lots of skills and pets clear all negative effects... Tough I do agree on one thing : remove the ability of pools to stack.. with 5 korruptins it becomes insane .. mana just disappears and it's basically impossible to counter them .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 06-06-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    No need to nerf... it's easy to work around . Stampy counters the pool, and lots of skills and pets clear all negative effects... Tough I do agree on one thing : remove the ability of pools to stack.. with 5 korruptins it becomes insane .. mana just disappears and it's basically impossible to counter them .
    Effects of Korruption don't get cleared when the pool is removed or a person steps out of the pool - that's what the entire issue is.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Pro tip: dont heal inside the pools except for mage and rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You cleary aren't a pvp player if you dont use shield @Muhammad Asraf...You maybe haven't even encounter the pet...You arent making any sense what so ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Koruption is a good pet for everyone, its make competitive pvp at any level

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Funny..I made a detailed thread bout this pet, 2 weeks ago, seems only few cared about it, and thread went to Suggestions section..now you all want this pet to be nerfed...pfuu no comments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What sts needs to do with korruption

-Gets rid of overtime heal and jugg effect
    -Make it not stackable
    -Less mana taken per tick

That's all they need to do with it, it would still be useful because it still takes off mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tif View Post

-Make it not stackable

That's all they need to do with it, it would still be useful because it still takes off mana.
    That will basically destroy this pet completely and it will just end up as 'collection' with 100 other useless pets.
    We all know how bad sts nerfs things,they make them completely useless... Why not just buff stampy more instead?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tif View Post

-Make it not stackable

Might as well remove the whole pet lol *_* remove ability to stack and give us a way to clear the negative effects when outside the pool... job is done

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The only thing I hate about this pet is when the enemy stacks tanks then uses 3-4 korruptions.. Thats like an auto-win.. Lol
    IGN: WORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The few supporting this pet are definitely bad pvpers or, basically, they rarely go there...for example, when they say " just don't heal inside pools"...right...coz AA pool area is VERY VERY small and tanks (particularly those with set- 4 axes) cannot pull us to pools easily..of course not..they are just too nice to do such thing!! And, also, when we leave pools heals still work..right -.- plus jugger issue, etc etc etc etc.........

I could stay here all day giving actual arguments of why this pet is absurdly OP and ridiculous (and extremely common..), but it's just a waste of time..1st coz I already made "huge" thread about this subject that STS decided to ignore and thread went to Suggestions section, that nobody reads, basically (also about mana nerfs..no answer)..2nd coz those supporting this pet will never change their "unskilled" player minds, simply coz now they finally found a way to look decent and get some free kills..I'm done with this!

#HAILKORRUPTION
    Last edited by Pedgon; 06-07-2016 at 11:03 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    The few supporting this pet are definitely bad pvpers or, basically, they rarely go there...for example, when they say " just don't heal inside pools"...right...coz AA pool area is VERY VERY small and tanks (particularly those with set- 4 axes) cannot pull us to pools easily
    But he said it was a pro tip. Lol

Not to mention that people use 3 korruption stacked. What are you supposed to do, not heal ever? And by that time your mana is zero

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    The few supporting this pet are definitely bad pvpers or, basically, they rarely go there...for example, when they say " just don't heal inside pools"...right...coz AA pool area is VERY VERY small and tanks (particularly those with set- 4 axes) cannot pull us to pools easily..of course not..they are just too nice to do such thing!! And, also, when we leave pools heals still work..right -.- plus jugger issue, etc etc etc etc.........

I could stay here all day giving actual arguments of why this pet is absurdly OP and ridiculous (and extremely common..), but it's just a waste of time..1st coz I already made "huge" thread about this subject that STS decided to ignore and thread went to Suggestions section, that nobody reads, basically (also about mana nerfs..no answer)..2nd coz those supporting this pet will never change their "unskilled" player minds, simply coz now they finally found a way to look decent and get some free kills..I'm done with this!

#HAILKORRUPTION
    As you said, korruption is "extremely common".
    Every Tom, Dick, Harry and their mommas have it.
    If the opponents stack 3 korruptions,
    Then play smart and do the same.

Who gives a hoot if a legendary pet > arcane sns?
    I can name several other legendary pets that easily puts other arc. pets to shame.
    (Nightshade, anyone?)

As long as the playing fields are equal, in other words same number of korruption(s) on each team,
    I honestly don't see how you are at a disadvantage.

The way I see it, the only peeps campaigning for korruption to be nerfed,
    Are also the same rich peeps who own sns and are reliant on it to actually win.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ophelia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post

I can name several other legendary pets that easily puts other arc. pets to shame.
    (Nightshade, anyone?)

As long as the playing fields are equal, in other words same number of korruption(s) on each team,

Ya, let's just all stack korruption, because there's totally so much skill involved when no one have mana.

As for ns, the only thing good about it is the happiness bonus, aa isn't as ideal as most other arcane pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How about you idiots stop complaining about the most insignificant stuff in the game? The game is pay2win and only Plat users benefit from it. We free users finally get a chance on a decent pet with an awesome AA, but as usual, SOMEONE has to complain about everything. This forums is full of nothing but whiners. I'm out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post

(Nightshade, anyone?)

No. It's likely ones that enjoy dynamic gameplay full of choices and don't enjoy having to use this pet to play. It almost identical to breeze. And people suggested the exact same thing with breeze. Mandatory stacking of a pink pet to even stand a chance or be able to play. The pet is ridiculous. It doesn't bother me that much. But it's stupid. There is no pet or skill that has mana regen at anywhere close to the rate that this pet drains it. It's broken. There isn't a clear counter. It should not be more valuable than an arcane pet unless a very old one. I don't mean price. I mean in functionality.

The pools should not be able to stack. There needs to be a cooldown similar to nekro. And it should not drain that fast. Nekro shield, jugg and arcane shield should all provide immunity to this effect. It would still be quite effective in the time between nekros similar to or in conjunction with a rush.

OR

Pick one. Either drain mana or nerf healing over time effects. Both together are too strong as it invalidates some of the most important skills in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    Ya, let's just all stack korruption, because there's totally so much skill involved when no one have mana.

As for ns, the only thing good about it is the happiness bonus, aa isn't as ideal as most other arcane pets
    Oh, then please point out to me exactly where is the skill involved in stacking sns,
    Which is wut most rich peeps did prior to the release of korruption.
    Right, because there is so much skills involved in your pet making the kill instead of you
    Or it taking opponents' hp down to 20% and you deal the final blow?

If the team is running out of mana, then you need to get creative and think laterally.
    Maybe now intellect will actually determine who wins instead of just stacking a pet accessible only to the affluent.

Besides with pet augmentation, there's little to worry about ns less-than-ideal aa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chillegend View Post
    How about you idiots stop complaining about the most insignificant stuff in the game? The game is pay2win and only Plat users benefit from it. We free users finally get a chance on a decent pet with an awesome AA, but as usual, SOMEONE has to complain about everything. This forums is full of nothing but whiners. I'm out.
    Yep here's a lazy f2p person who expects to get everything by doing nothing.
    You can get millions if you decide to farm for gold, it's not that hard. It's your own fault that you're lazy as fudge! I've made 80% of my gold from farming.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tif For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Jugg heals back after stepping out of korruption pool. But I am still confused whether heal over time is effective again after escaping pool.
    [Nerf suggestion] 100 mana or 2% of maximum mana remove per tick and <50% heal nulifying instead 100%