Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf korruption!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I am totally disappointed, devs didn't listen to noting what we asked for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youngwezzy209 View Post
    Yes your right, it didn't even seem like a nerf at all smh. IMO they should just completely remove the nuffles on heal over time. or at least let tanks Juggernaut not be effected by the pools
    I agree on juggernaut not being able to get effected on the pools, even doe were already to late since they think they "Nerfed" the pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Nerf or remove Korruption

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    I'd really like this pet to be nerfed, this pet has unbalanced pvp in everyway...with the pools there is no survivability it effective on both jugg and heal it almost like a munch mouth pet but even worse, when players stack them... i really don't understand why would sts make a pet that able to break through tanks jugg...

Every thing is useless against this stupid pet the worst only thing is get out of pool and all keep getting axe in my hp just keep droping really fast jugernaut and heal all fail this is a very inconsiderate addition to pet ability Developers should ask themselves this question where is the line drawn with the rules of players skill ability vs pet aa ability why should pet ability take presidents over skill ability, why should any any pet have the ability to destroy any skills function example why should a pet ability nulify rogue razor shield, mage arcane shield and warrior juggernaut? the very essence of what define a character a pet turning it into mush.. We just got back juggernaut guys now you,ve given this pet the ability to nerf us all.. Vs a mage I just wait until he heal Korr aa he dead no matter if he have nekro I just keep pressure on him until he heal.. Game over no hp regen I say that to say this to make legendary pets more powerful than arcane is not right.. Please consider all I've said... Rule of thumb should be pet aa should not nulify the definition/ability of any character skills

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Every thing is useless against this stupid pet the worst only thing is get out of pool and all keep getting axe in my hp just keep droping really fast jugernaut and heal all fail this is a very inconsiderate addition to pet ability Developers should ask themselves this question where is the line drawn with the rules of players skill ability vs pet aa ability why should pet ability take presidents over skill ability, why should any any pet have the ability to destroy any skills function example why should a pet ability nulify rogue razor shield, mage arcane shield and warrior juggernaut? the very essence of what define a character a pet turning it into mush.. We just got back juggernaut guys now you,ve given this pet the ability to nerf us all.. Vs a mage I just wait until he heal Korr aa he dead no matter if he have nekro I just keep pressure on him until he heal.. Game over no hp regen I say that to say this to make legendary pets more powerful than arcane is not right.. Please consider all I've said... Rule of thumb should be pet aa should not nulify the definition/ability of any character skills
    So you want another useless pet in the stable? You say the legendaries can't be stronger than arcane? Then you should have change your title to "STS dont make any Legendary Pets anymore"

I play both engame and twink PvP, I dont have problem against this pet in 1v1 unlike what you said. It is really easy to go out of the pool. But it is different when in clash and the AA are stacking.

What the Devs should do is to negate "Stacking" of this pet's AA and not nerfing it. If they nerf this pet in anyway other than making the AA not stacked then it will become useless. Nekro's AA and LnL's AA don't stack, I think they can do the same here.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 06-11-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    So you want another useless pet in the stable? You say the legendaries can't be stronger than arcane? Then you should have change your title to "STS dont make any Legendary Pets anymore"

I play both engame and twink PvP, I dont have problem against this pet in 1v1 unlike what you said. It is really easy to go out of the pool. But it is different when in clash and the AA are stacking.

What the Devs should do is to negate "Stacking" of this pet's AA and not nerfing it. If they nerf this pet in anyway other than making the AA not stacked then it will become useless. Nekro's AA and LnL's AA don't stack, I think they can do the same here.
    Nothing should break jugg or cancel any form of healing, period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Nothing should break jugg or cancel any form of healing, period.
    Well, there you have it! Closed minded won't really listen to reason. If nothing should break jugg why would the devs introduced the concept in the first place?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

no nerf sorry
    go cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

lol.

May as well make a pet who's AA is nullification. Removes all buffs on enemies, debuffs on allies and negative environmental factors, such as pools.
    I think we can call it D-DOS and the AA name can be Error.404 Buff not found. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Use stampy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    lol.

May as well make a pet who's AA is nullification. Removes all buffs on enemies, debuffs on allies and negative environmental factors, such as pools.
    I think we can call it D-DOS and the AA name can be Error.404 Buff not found. xD
    Your describing a pet AA that is non-existent, but korruption's AA is live on game. Lets keep it on korruption's or else it would be like
    The Scissor said : Paper is fine nerf Rock!
    Then you replied by : If were not going to nerf rock, then why dont make Cannon? It destroys the three.

The arguments becomes messed up, so just stick to korruption.
    Anyway he is already nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Just going to chime in that we are reading and following this thread, though we don't have any large comments at the moment while we discuss things about the pet.

Some things I can discuss:

- This week (6/9/16) we will be removing the initial manaburn impact of the pool, so there will be about 0.5 seconds for players to at least react and run before getting mana drained.

- We like the mana drain mechanic, we feel it makes for some strategic plays in PvP and it does have a counter in Stampy. We are debating whether the 10% mana drain is too much for a legendary pet. One of the things we want to preserve is that with multiple korruptions, a coordinated team can capaitalize on all of the korruption mana nukes at once rather than them ignoring the others for example.

- We have discussed the size of the effect being potentially too much in PvP. A reduction of about 20-25% of the area of effect has been discussed.

- We are discussing the functionality of the Heal Over Time prevention. At the moment this removes the heal over time completely as long as you are affected, but the affect drops off after about 0.5 seconds. There may be an adjustment here so that it prevents healing rather than removing the heal completely

So we are reading this and we are aware of the concerns, however we are trying to be careful in how we might adjust the pets ability given players worked hard to earn him during the event and we've put ourselves in troubling spots before overreacting to pet abilities and stats. There might be an adjustment coming, and it might be in one of the areas or some of the areas mentioned above but we're still discussing internally.

Feel free to comment whether you think any of these ideas have merit related to the concerns you are all conveying, but I make no promise that any of this will happen or will happen in the % amounts described above based on other factors. Everything is always subject to change.

- Carapace
    Dear Carapace,

Instead of constantly nerfing pets that you guys release why not try releasing two contrasting pets that can curb each other in future? Like for korruption case, this gluey slimmy mess diminshes mana, u couldve released another pet (a pail and a mop looking pet to clean up that mess fould be funny) tgt with it that can regen mana as much as how much korruption diminish. (Just an example). Personally, i hate it that you guys keep changing the mechanics of the pets, it wouldve been better if we have an array of pets to choose from in pvp and constantly have to think of ways to counter different types of pets people use than to have a playing field with just nekro/sns. Kill the pet, but dont bury it

Sincerely yours,
    Potato :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Rather than nerfing Korruption, the radius of its AA Toxic circle should be made smaller so that it is easier to avoid.

Mana drain is annoying yes, I dont disagree but it is more annoying when the range of the AA is so huge as to encompass the whole team in it. While mana drain is good for strategic play, it is better to make the AA do mini circles rather than 1 huge circle.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 07-25-2016 at 07:25 AM.