Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Numa Prime Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No sound for me on Numa. Also game lags as Hell, unplayable. Htc HD2 with android 2.3.2
    On other levels like Delta its ok.
    I'm starting to think that this is the reason for the lack of acceptance by apple.
    Last edited by mett7; 08-14-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Here's my feedback in bulletpoints
    1. Add shields please
    2. There is no green level 25 back armours in the store or as loot
    3. The dodge value is incorrect when in a base
    4. That one intersection in Uncharted Ruins where everyone gets nuked needs to be nerfed (yea, you know the one)
    5. Change the layout of skills, the skill wheel thing isn't as good as the PL layout.
    I'll post more if I find more, thanks.
    Edit: Here's some more:
    6. Skill descriptions need more detail, this really bugs me. I need to know exactly how much damage or for how long a skill roots a target to make sure my skill points are spent wisely.
    7. Operatives need a powerful aoe attack, much like blast shot in PL. They are supposed to be the damage dealing class after all.
    8. The plants that shoot you in the later levels of Numa are still targetable and still have a health bar above them while the death animation takes place.
    9. Crafting lvl 26 items, like what happened when 21 was the cap.
    10. Sound problems on LG Optimus Black (previously mentioned)
    11. Like what sabermage said, the rock walls can get in the way a lot and it is annoying, same problem which happened early in the beta.
    Last edited by Slush; 08-15-2011 at 01:41 AM.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hi, I apologize if this was already posted elsewhere, but I haven't had time to look through all the bug threads...

The quest "Splinter Cell" keeps being offered to me even after I've beaten it. I did it once, turned it in, went and completed some other quests and then it was offered to me again the next time I went to get new quests. Then I beat it again, then the Vular and Guardian quests and when I went to turn them in, I got Splinter Cell back for a third time. Not a big deal, but definitely a bug!
    Infinite Union Officer:
    Firoth, engineer. Firothi, operative. Firothon, commando.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol it's a daily quest not a bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    8. The plants that shoot you in the later levels of Numa are still targetable and still have a health bar above them while the death animation takes place.
    This is kind of annoying as it interacts badly with auto-target, but I'm not actually sure whether it's a bug. Numa Prime seems to force you to be more careful about target selection in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mett7 View Post
    Lol it's a daily quest not a bug
    Aha, whoops!
    Infinite Union Officer:
    Firoth, engineer. Firothi, operative. Firothon, commando.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im having sound problems too Samsung Galaxy Apollo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Today last map was heavily laggy.
    Was hard to move.
    Some people were kicked out of the game.
    I had to relog n rejoin my party.
    My ping is correct around 150.

Europe - Belgium - acer stream android 2.2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Since latest update, it is much easier to navigate around uncharted ruins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The first Numa Prime quest, "Devious Dastards" (or whatever it's called) can be completed by killing the same one of the four bounties repeatedly. This should be fixed to trigger only one completion per bounty. Now if groups could just stay together...

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Numa Prime Outpost should be more expanded. (Width wise) It gets too crowded easily and its hard to find someone when theres masses of people on top of you ._.

Other than that, there are no problems whatsoever

Eyeless
    Guildmaster of Genocide.
    (This sig is not complete. It was created via mobile) :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

All my sound fx go too and i get those random crashes still. I think I am going to have to exept that my lg gt540 isn't good enough to play the game without crashes. so much for the low end phone compatibility Ive had so much grief trying to play this game and i simply cannot afford a new android phone yet.star legends is awesome but i just cannot get into it because of the app crashing all the time. please devs could we have better compatibility with low end devices. Its not a bottom end phone I can play the new dead space game and thats got exellent graphics with no crashes i just cannot work out why I cant seem to play this for more than 5 minutes pl ran fine.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I love Numa. I wish the lobby area was bigger. Maybe stores and auction house area so I do not always need to travel to Blackstar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default SuGGEstion

I played numa alot than all players . But i didnt receive any vanities and still doin good.i suggest to make a weapon wch looks like stsr wars laser knife or u can make it as a vanity wch can be woren back side like a savior. This would definetly make impression . The vanities glowing . booooOo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

hmm ok read through all the posts some feedback for Numa
    > The levels are pretty well designed and there are nice little puzzles and tricks on the maps, like using the oil slicks to slow down mob rushes or setting em on fire, (does this even damage em? its fun tho). Also really liked the last part of the first level, it s a nice relaxing and calm game herding the sprites to the transporters, there should be more of these kinds of parts in maps.
    > The obstacles (purple rocks), you would expect them to be used the same way as the obstacles against the boss droids in the red sun level, but they cant, would be great if you could use the rocks as shields, as it is an intuitive thing to do.
    > Guardian Run... very well designed, especially the guardian area, but the vulars crabs should be worth more or most players have the tendency to skip em. In coin, if not in xp. The flowers give a lil too much xp, but thats cool. I agree with the point that the guardian runs should be worth a lot fewer xp, as people tend to level only on guardian runs skipping mining fields and squatter camps, which are good maps too. They may be doing this for the drops but that doesnt really make sense haha. What I like the most about guardian is that you can use minimal stims and cross it easily if everyone is in the correct position ie commando tanking and engie buffing, if this is not done everyone dies. Although director uses a different set of skills, ruins is by far the best map for training the various class roles, so it would be great to have higher level dunjons along these lines, where you fail if you dont do it right.
    > I like the way that following a wall either left or right still makes you skip certain parts of the map, so this was a good trick to pull, maybe more such maps (theres maybe one on sloucho) and perhaps a dunjon that goes full circle?
    > Especially for Numa, there should be an engie skill that temporarily increases dps (more not enough in this one) or negates root for all team members, without which they tend to die the most here, especially if there is a commando unskilled in taunt
    Overall, I think Numa is the best campaign designed so far. It is purposely meant for a slower paced game, as against the rushing on all other campaigns (sloucho is all rush). The best fun ive ever had in the game was doing the long grind from 20 to 26 kiling dogs and creeps slowly and in my own time with 2-3 others in squatter camps and mining fields.
    Last edited by Slant; 10-18-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

This new content is Fantastic. For people who haven't been there yet I recommend you do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Numa is still fun )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serprus View Post
    Numa is still fun )
    Lol talk about reviving an old thread XD but yes it still is fun and i WILL get that xray drop one day .....

50 runs later "any time now..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Xray drop pls.