Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sound Issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yup still issues on my HTC thunderbolt
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116207266562944154492/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMa-yLqY2tS3uAE#5637480986372377218
    Star Legends CSI 1st Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Had this issue in pocketlegends then you updated it and it fixed it but then it rarely did reoccur symptoms I saw were just loss of sound effects music always played, FOR THE MORON who said use a rooted Phone and OS I am using a nexus s 4G running miui and this happens to me too. I believe its a AOSP,Touchwiz and BLUR problem based on the phones I am seeing listed///// Also being that this issue was corrected in Pocket legends I know it will be corrected here

I am using a Rooted Nexus s 4G running miui from sprint. Running gingerbread 2.3.5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    This issue does seem to occur with some devices and not others. We have reproduced the problem internally and we're looking into it further. Thanks for the reports guys!
    Hi flip Are u a new dev?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The bug spreads. Now my pl is muted too. Lol
    Beijing -- Islamabad -- Baghdad -- Tripoli -- Austin?
    Censorship is the younger of two shameful sisters, the older one is called the Inquisition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have a HTC Tablet, no sound in SL but all normal in PL.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, cleared cache and it worked fine for a while, until a group wipe at the Guardian. After respawn, sound is intermittent. I'll wipe again and see how long it lasts. Droid X 2.3.3
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

original motorola droid and having same sound issues...want the sounds on the game, maybe this "bug" is a test for an option to disable phone alerts and sounds and whatnot id rock that
    Owner of the darkavenger franchise.

Check all my characters out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have an HTC Thunderbolt with verizon and with the new update I lose all sound on my phone. Ringtones and text alerts and the sound to the game. I have paid I don't know how much in money to buy platinum and now I cant even play the game because
    then I lose my phone functionality. Why not remove the new dungeon until you fix the problem. I love the game but this is getting abit out of hand. I am running froyo on my phone and until the new dungeon everything was fine. Please fix It. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. as soon as I uninstall it my phone works fine.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a Samsung Galaxy S Mesmerize. Android 2.2 and I also have the sound issues.
    Ill load up the game and have sound, then I get into a dungeon and ill still have sound then it just goes away.
    I can't vouch for ALL sound going away. My phone is so inactive for calls that I forgot what ringer I have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I have similar issues described by other people.

Galaxy S Epic
    Android 2.3.5; Cyanogenmod 7 Beta

It would appear that this is device-independent. Multiple phones and tablets are experiencing issues from many different manufacturers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This maybe an unwanted side-effect, but without the sounds the performance seems to be enhanced.

Everthing seems smoother and the app reacts much snappier.

Hey how about a new item for the store?

The all new performance-enhancer/ elixir, lasts 5min.. Only 100 plat! 99 on deal of the day!
    Beijing -- Islamabad -- Baghdad -- Tripoli -- Austin?
    Censorship is the younger of two shameful sisters, the older one is called the Inquisition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a HTC Thunderbolt and I have no sound at all. This is my first post not meaning to complain, just trying to help out. By the way, this game is AWESOME. I havn't turned on my 360 in 2 wks. I am 36 years old and a heavy gamer, my wife is mad at you spacetime studios. lol. Take care guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a quick solution. Why not remove the new.dungeon until the problem is fixed. I am soooo tired.of having to unin
    stall then reinstall when i want to play. Its an awesome.game.and i want to play but getting very discouraged. A response from the developers would be nice qnd perhaps a platinum credit......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Torres:379628
    Had this issue in pocketlegends then you updated it and it fixed it but then it rarely did reoccur symptoms I saw were just loss of sound effects music always played, FOR THE MORON who said use a rooted Phone and OS I am using a nexus s 4G running miui and this happens to me too. I believe its a AOSP,Touchwiz and BLUR problem based on the phones I am seeing listed///// Also being that this issue was corrected in Pocket legends I know it will be corrected here

I am using a Rooted Nexus s 4G running miui from sprint. Running gingerbread 2.3.5
    That would be me, and if you read I was referring to Samsung Galaxy S 2 owners which have a defect in the phone causing it to crash with sound and they like the no sound, so excuse me but I am not a moron for suggesting they don't use a Samsung stock OS. Learn to read, thanks.

Moving on.

Ok just confirmed how this happens for me. Walk into any Numa zone, all sounds gone except background music. After a while all sounds gone, period. My Touch 4g, Android 2.3.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by pita:380816
    I have a quick solution. Why not remove the new.dungeon until the problem is fixed. I am soooo tired.of having to unin
    stall then reinstall when i want to play. Its an awesome.game.and i want to play but getting very discouraged. A response from the developers would be nice qnd perhaps a platinum credit......
    You don't need to uninstall then reinstall. Just fully force close the game and reopen. All sound should return until you go back to Numa. Oh and that's a bad solution, sorry.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-13-2011 at 08:12 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Same problem. Sfx disappear and only have music. X10i 2.3 rooted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah. It was so creepy farming Bosses without any sound.. Its true devs.. It happen on Samsung Galaxy S and S2..
    Hmm Fix it hurry.. I could die in game coz of no effect etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Htc HD2, rooted, 2.3.2 nexus rom
    No sound after a few minutes. Also Numa i very laggi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The new patch killed the sound effect.. all I get is static low pitch noise. But when I'm playing in quests all I here is the
    music but no sound. I have a Dell Streak 5 Mini. Running android honeycomb 2.2.. hope issue gets fixed soon. Kinda sucks not having sounds effects..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did noticed as well that my sound had shut off on my phone as well... This is so weird. Never had an app update crash my
    the sound on my phone. I went ahead and restarted my phone, and everything went back to normal, thank god. Hope sfx gets fixed soon..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please please please fix