Thread: [Housing System Suggestions] (+ some more :P)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default [New Dungeons, Weapons and PvP suggestions!]

Hey STS and players of Arcane Legends!

I am going to tell you guys some new ideas that are on my mind.

[NEW DUNGEONS & BOSSES]

What a lovely idea, isn't it?

I was thinking something like new places similiar to planar arena but with ONLY one boss in it. (It's just an idea, it could have more bosses than just one)

This boss would respawn like after 15 minutes every time you kill it. (Again, just an idea xD) The boss could drop all kinds of rare stuff but perhaps a vanity that looks like the boss? Not recipes like from Cryostar, but vanities with a lower chance to drop. You could also loot special, powerful weapons that have great procs.

I want this game to be dependant on the strategy with what you play. Of course there wouldn't be just one right strategy. Some kind of skill build would work with different type of weapons and some type of builds for others. (for example daggers and bows) The skill masteries have made it more like that but I want more of that! Does this make any sense?

MORE IDEAS!!!

I am sometimes kind of bored when I'm waiting for upcoming events. I haven't really thought about this much but you could add some sorts of other stuff to keep us busy farming/doing stuff. Also it would be nice if in Arcane Legends could be events every 1-2 months. :3

Something more I have been thinking is PvP.
    I don't mean the balance between different classes, no no.

When I play on my others charachters (for example the warrior that is level 41 right now) and I decide to go in PvP maps, I see absolutely nobody there. I am not sure what would be the best way fixing this but.. Maybe there could be an option where you are able to PvP against computer. (A.K.A. bots)

Is this a good idea? XD I don't know.

I think this is enough from me. Have fun playing AL, guys!

-Actiondl (a proud lvl56 smurf) xD
    Last edited by Actiondl; 06-08-2016 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Adding new ideas and removing housing feedback (moved to different thread)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Actiondl For This Useful Post: