Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sadness tried to keep it 1/0 til i got to lvl 35

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default sadness tried to keep it 1/0 til i got to lvl 35

I was hanging out with a friend i kill him once cause he said i can then some guy joins his team he rushes me kills me i got can you not rush he does it again so i go you pissing me off and he says ohh really then does it again so so much for my almost perfect scores but luckly i have 1151/0 in pve

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel with you bro...i hate those rusher's too... But some ppl collect their killz in this unfair way (too weak for fair fights i guess). I have hidden my stats anyway but for ppl with pvp character its really bad...
    http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...nowayforum.jpg
    Sulfurus lvl.55 Bird Donderius lvl.52 Bear Robotix lvl.21 Bear

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Rushers messed up my other toon so i made this one but they dont go away

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Give em da boot when you see em next And I hate rushers too...I have a long list of rushers and trash talkers who will get booted if they ever join my game lol...
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register:380574
    Give em da boot when you see em next And I hate rushers too...I have a long list of rushers and trash talkers who will get booted if they ever join my game lol...
    Thanks for the idea lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

My personal way to deal with Rushers? Kill them, then boot them with a witty reason.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow. Im a rusher, but allow me to give my insight. First off, I practice good PvP. etiquette. I always ask " FFA?" before every fight. If they say no, I leave. I realize some people don't do/know this, so it causes problems. Until STS makes 2 separate PvP modes, the best way to avoid this is to make private matches. Seeing that PvP is already set up in a FFA kind of style, I honestly feel that that's the way its meant to be, but I can understand the fair fight aspect.
    Ive tried fighting PvP both ways, fair and rushing. I've found rushing to be much more exciting and enjoyable. The idea behind rushing is to fight for your life. Sometimes your able to kill like 3 players before dying, it feels awesome. Sometimes it goes the other way, but that's just how it is. The organized fair fights were OK, but a little boring. Its not that we're too weak to play fair fights (Sulfurus) , its just we prefer not to.
    Regardless of how you feel or if you agree with me or not, many rushers do have respect for fair fighters, so im asking fair fighters to do the same for rushers. Thanks.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azurkray:380707
    Wow. Im a rusher, but allow me to give my insight. First off, I practice good PvP. etiquette. I always ask " FFA?" before every fight. If they say no, I leave. I realize some people don't do/know this, so it causes problems. Until STS makes 2 separate PvP modes, the best way to avoid this is to make private matches. Seeing that PvP is already set up in a FFA kind of style, I honestly feel that that's the way its meant to be, but I can understand the fair fight aspect.
    Ive tried fighting PvP both ways, fair and rushing. I've found rushing to be much more exciting and enjoyable. The idea behind rushing is to fight for your life. Sometimes your able to kill like 3 players before dying, it feels awesome. Sometimes it goes the other way, but that's just how it is. The organized fair fights were OK, but a little boring. Its not that we're too weak to play fair fights (Sulfurus) , its just we prefer not to.
    Regardless of how you feel or if you agree with me or not, many rushers do have respect for fair fighters, so im asking fair fighters to do the same for rushers. Thanks.
    Good satement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

razer u have a lvl 35 twink? I so add Hamburgrhelpr!

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolypze:380867
    razer u have a lvl 35 twink? I so add Hamburgrhelpr!
    lmao mine is hammmmy ans splitcedar i got hammmmy from running into your guy on split lolz im not on atm just logged cause going away from home anyways add em

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Agree with apollo

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I pretty new to the PvP scene and didn't realize rushing was frowned apon. Until some guys started flaming, then I realized my wrong doing. I was actually doing worse rushing them, than I was 1v1.
    Lvl54 (Dextress) ZeUbermensch / Lvl26 (Dex Bird) Goddemigod / Lvl 23(Dex Bear) Rancorr / Lvl 22 (Pally) Shurpukishpu

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Yea see my point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azurkray View Post
    you prolly kill them cos theyre not ready... and what lvl pvp we talkin?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Anyone who whines about rushing is just oblivious to the entire history of pvp in mmorpgs... That being said, I normally go for organized fights, but if you are the kind of person who whines about ANYTHING in pvp, you really shouldn't pvp...

Reminds me of back when I played wow... On a pvp server... You had to always be prepared for a rush by someone you had no chance of killing...

You died a lot and leveling was annoying, but you became a much more skilled player! The proof is in the arena rankings... The best players always came from pvp servers...

Is getting rushed annoying when you are in the middle of a fight? Absolutely! But dont act like a little girl and whine, just gang up on the guy til he quits...

Is getting rushed when you are standing around doing nothing annoying? Only if you have no skill and rely entirely on gear/matchup to win... Learn to escape and man up... You'll become a better player that way!

PvP is mean, rude, dirty, and brutal... Exactly the way it should be... And if you don't understand that simple universal truth, you really aren't a pvper...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

reggin its not easy to
    Quote Originally Posted by reggin
    escape and man up
    cos if they are good your dead in a second.

and this
    Quote Originally Posted by reggin
    PVP is mean, rude, dirty, and brutal
    is a complete exageration. there are some realy nice ppl doin pvp u no, its just sometimes u run into the odd trash talker etc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hate to say it, but nice and pvp is an oxymoron... The entire point of pvp is simple... Kill another player... I'll gladly be nice and dual, but in all honesty it is boring compared to REAL pvp...

Organized fighting is basically the same as the dual function on a pve server to use another wow comparison... Which quite frankly is a toned down version of real pvp...

Hate to say it, but people who only fight organized are really not REAL pvp players... They probably just can't do well in chaotic pvp...

And to say my comment is harsh about the nature of pvp just shows you have extremely limited real pvp experience, and probably none in a purely pvp oriented mmo... I remember leveling from 30-35 in stv area of wow, and CONSTANTLY having to look around 360 degrees since bunches of low skill 50s tried to pick on lower levels there...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

reggin i can go into a ffa map and get more then half of my teams kills 3-3. and in ctf alot more. you cant say some isnt a ''REAL pvp player'' just cos they dont do ffa

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Reggin......nope i disagree with you

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Well Reggin, if you're really into FFAs, which are extremely fun IMO, host your own games and let people know it's ffa. I despise rushers, and pretty much have a list of kill-on-sight rushers who start trash-talking and being complete jerks (ie: rushing after a 1v1 match, running your buffs out then rushing), but I'm always up for a good FFA match, just gotta know when it is an FFA.

Sorry if you find today's pvpers being "not-manly-enough" for you. Pvp used to be more chill than it is now, not so hardcore competitive with punks who crap on others just to make their kdr look good. I've been here as a twink right before lvl 19 intbears died off, and I'd give anything from in-game to go back.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.