Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Converted Eye Gem - Didn't Get Nobles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Converted Eye Gem - Didn't Get Nobles

Hello,

I am making this thread because my friend, Avshow, converted his eye gems into nobles and did not receive them. Support was emailed but apparently no proper response or support to the issue was given. Now, the same issue has occurred with NottMagical. In Avshow's case, he lost 2 eyes and didn't receive the noble conversion and in Nottmagical case, he lost 1 eye and did not receive the noble conversion.

Is it possible for developers to look into this and compensate said players? They will see said information is true.

Thank you!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Did you look for the crate in your inventory? It doesn't auto convert. It makes crates that you open.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Did you look for the crate in your inventory? It doesn't auto convert. It makes crates that you open.
    Yes, you do not get the crate for some reason. It's a very strange glitch and has happened quite a few times. It wouldn't be a big deal except that eyes are worth quite a large amount of gold. Unfortunately, support doesn't help with this and since Avshow's issue, I've heard of even more people have similar issue - one of which that happened today (Nottmagical).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Also, if it helps to reproduce...both Avshow and Nottmagical were lagging when they converted. So, it seems the data is lost during ping spike and then support isn't able to recover.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Support doesn't seem to be responding to anyone lately. :/

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

I'll take a peek at the data, see if there is anything fishy about that conversion

Edit: This all looks in order, at this point they will need to wait for support to look into it further in case something happened. Is it possible the number of nobles were miscounted before opening the converted jewels pack?
    Last edited by Carapace; 06-10-2016 at 01:24 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    I'll take a peek at the data, see if there is anything fishy about that conversion

Edit: This all looks in order, at this point they will need to wait for support to look into it further in case something happened. Is it possible the number of nobles were miscounted before opening the converted jewels pack?
    No, there were no nobles in inventory for either player when it happened. For avshow, he had sent an email a few months ago when it happened and nothing was done. So, essentially he had to take a 14M loss. That's why I'm wondering if developers can take a look and see what is going on & refund the players if everything adds up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Yea I felt bad for avshow and also was a bit sad as I was standing there next to avshow waiting to receive the noble cause he owe me but he said he converted at that time and got nothing. Hope sts can look into this and figure something out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Converted Eye Gem - Didn't Get Nobles

I also felt bad for him as I was also standing there waiting to receive noble mind bc he owe me for wiping ticks record but nothing.

In all seriousness I hope this gets worked out. Also in all seriousness I did wipe tick record but not for a reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes, you do not get the crate for some reason. It's a very strange glitch and has happened quite a few times. It wouldn't be a big deal except that eyes are worth quite a large amount of gold. Unfortunately, support doesn't help with this and since Avshow's issue, I've heard of even more people have similar issue - one of which that happened today (Nottmagical).
    You said there were other people who have had a similar issue, it would be helpful if they could come forward and support can pull up their reports. Isn't there a way to track goes in and out of our inventory? Or is this conversion out of that realm? I certainly hope there is a way to reproduce this so that all who were affected get proper compensation. Sad to say, noble jewels have already devalued from the time the para and eye gem conversion was introduced, so some people will still end up with a loss even after they get their jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Would you get more gold selling eye gems to twinks or xonverting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IDK, people told me to sell my Eye recently on forums for 7-8m. I posted asking for offers, I got no replies. I advertised every time I was in Expedition Camp or Paradise Bay for a couple of days. The only offer that sounded serious was from Cryingheart for 4.5m. I reluctantly agreed, and he tried to scam me by taking out a 0 so I would have sold for only 450k. Luckily I saw the treachery in time and canceled. Finally a second offer, somehow he talked me down to 4m because I was desperate.

Shortly thereafter I started seeing people in Expedition Camp advertising to sell an Eye. They were likely other toons of the guy I sold it to, trying to merch.

You'd think Eyes would be popular again with the lvl 16 Arcane weapons, but it's hard to sell one for anywhere close to what people say it's worth. Eyes are so rare now that some people thought I was trying to sell an item with an Eye sockted. I got several responses from people who were simply amazed that I still had an Eye. The irony of an item that's become so rare, people have started to forget that it even exists and can be traded lol...

Anyway, IDK how much the jewels it converts to would sell for. Anyone know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    IDK, people told me to sell my Eye recently on forums for 7-8m. I posted asking for offers, I got no replies. I advertised every time I was in Expedition Camp or Paradise Bay for a couple of days. The only offer that sounded serious was from Cryingheart for 4.5m. I reluctantly agreed, and he tried to scam me by taking out a 0 so I would have sold for only 450k. Luckily I saw the treachery in time and canceled. Finally a second offer, somehow he talked me down to 4m because I was desperate.

Shortly thereafter I started seeing people in Expedition Camp advertising to sell an Eye. They were likely other toons of the guy I sold it to, trying to merch.

You'd think Eyes would be popular again with the lvl 16 Arcane weapons, but it's hard to sell one for anywhere close to what people say it's worth. Eyes are so rare now that some people thought I was trying to sell an item with an Eye sockted. I got several responses from people who were simply amazed that I still had an Eye. The irony of an item that's become so rare, people have started to forget that it even exists and can be traded lol...

Anyway, IDK how much the jewels it converts to would sell for. Anyone know?
    best is to list in forum and take offers. Sell if u find it good. Also check auction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    best is to list in forum and take offers. Sell if u find it good. Also check auction
    I did all that. As I stated, I got no forum offers. The entire time since I returned to AL, I've only seen one Eye in auction. It was recently and it was for almost 7m, but it would have cost me the price of a Dragonite Bar just to put mine up in auction and try to undercut him, hoping it would sell at all.

The one thing nobody suggested, and I didn't seriously consider until reading this thread, is whether it might have been better just to craft it into Noble gems. Guess what? After I sold the dang thing, I checked the price in auction of Noble gems, and I would have made more money just converting into Noble gems and selling them. Those Noble gems would have probably been far easier to sell. Alternately, I would have had the option to use one or more of those Noble gems myself.

Oh well, at least the 4m I finally got put me close enough that I was able to make a little bit more and buy Nekro on my main. Never had an Arcane pet before. I'm happy with Nekro, so it wasn't a total loss. Still...

TL;DR: Guys, learn from my mistake. Convert any Eye you have through crafting, and use or sell the Noble gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Hehehe maybe the eyes expired. Did they check the expiration date? You arent supposed to use things past the expiration date

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Necro zzz nubs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Woah... you could detach gems? I'm so late. Where is the thread that explains this? How do I remove gems? Does it work for Para Gems also?
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    Woah... you could detach gems? I'm so late. Where is the thread that explains this? How do I remove gems? Does it work for Para Gems also?
    No, it only works with jewels, not gems. That's one of the advantages to jewels when STS introduced them and began pushing the transition.

You automatically have recipes to craft three of a given type of jewel to one of the next higher quality. You can remove one from gear by choosing Upgrade instead of Craft, the same place you go to socket a gem/jewel.

The recipe to convert to a Noble jewel of each type is unique to an Enchanted Eye of Syrillax, if you still have one. The current value of a Noble of each type together is close to 7m. If I'd done this calculation first, I obviously would have converted instead of letting someone talk me down to selling my Eye for 4m .

Learn from my mistake: don't take less than 7m for an Eye. If you can't find a buyer fast at 7m+, convert it to Nobles instead.

Welcome back and good luck man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    No, it only works with jewels, not gems. That's one of the advantages to jewels when STS introduced them and began pushing the transition.

You automatically have recipes to craft three of a given type of jewel to one of the next higher quality. You can remove one from gear by choosing Upgrade instead of Craft, the same place you go to socket a gem/jewel.

The recipe to convert to a Noble jewel of each type is unique to an Enchanted Eye of Syrillax, if you still have one. The current value of a Noble of each type together is close to 7m. If I'd done this calculation first, I obviously would have converted instead of letting someone talk me down to selling my Eye for 4m .

Learn from my mistake: don't take less than 7m for an Eye. If you can't find a buyer fast at 7m+, convert it to Nobles instead.

Welcome back and good luck man.
    Oh snap, thanks. Didnt even know.
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Since the Enchanted Eye and Paracelsus Soul Stone aren't named after gems or jewels. Does that mean they can both be removed and sold? If not, how is the Eye removable and they Para isnt? I'm not sure how it works for event jewel/gem thingies.