Thread: Bye guys ;)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Default Bye guys ;)

Hi pl family its mothy,

This post is pretty much my quitting thread. Ive been here a long long time and its starting to get boring to me :/ same old same old every day. It just gets really looonngggg and boring after a while :/ so here i am taking a "2 week break" but really i will probably decide to eventually quit. Ill be back for sl and maybe come back to pl later on but for now i think its time to take a break. I had tons of fun while it lasted and will never forget any of you if i do quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Awwwww bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Lol bye piggy had fun doing runs with you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*Sniff* ...strong words...
    Bye bro
    http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...nowayforum.jpg
    Sulfurus lvl.55 Bird Donderius lvl.52 Bear Robotix lvl.21 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

1000 posts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Cya mothy, I remember you helped me with some costumes and I thank you for that!
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dude i respect your opinion, but usually that's what mmo's are, if you reach a certain goal, then you will loss the urgency of playing it again, like ragnarok, flyff, wow, et cetera, but as long as you have ample time of not playing it, eventually it will return back and you wanna play the game again, it is on the developers now on how are they gonna make it, for example, they always should make updates like , guild wars, pet system, job system, and ow, for harder exp , if the player died will loss certain amount of xp, also like flyff there are kiler characters, for example, they a strong character can go to a pve place and he can kill other characters as well then he will became a killer, making his IGN red, if the IGN becames red he can now be killed by the non red color IGN , because they have to kill the killers, if the killer died he will loss an item in random, and the one who killed it becomes he's item. the RED color IGN can be removed if he was killed by non red IGN couple of times, but it will not stop there, the DPS of the RED ign will become lower as a penalty, and the only way to removed it is to be blessed by raising an angel, he should level up this angel to remove the penalty of minus DPS, well some stuffs like that to make PL the best MMORPG on mobile devices, well i know this is a bit challenge to the developers, but of course the competition on MMORPG games are always there, Imagine if MMORPG like counter strike launched, it can be a PL killer,