I know I'm not the only one who wants this. From the poor to the rich. I'm in the category of the poor. Reason being I have 2 lvl 10 toons that I had Mage for pvp I saved and saved and saved to buy them both a maridos egg. I used them and was a fail. Being poor I couldn't spend 8m on para and eye gear with nekro (best pvp pet everyone seems to have) so now I have 2 lvl 10 toons with maridos on them that is completely worthless. 4.4m down the drain. Also on my Mage when I was a big I got singe egg in a crate my first one opening. Best luck I've had now I open 50 massive crates and get 25k sad but true. With that being said I was a nub I had no clue once opened that I couldn't put on a alt. So now I have a lvl 56 Mage I don't use with singe. And it sells like 2.5m I think so in total I have 6.7m in pets that are completely worthless to me. Bcuz I use my lvl 56 warrior. Funny thing is on my warrior my best pet is corruption...sad but true. They should atleast give us all 1 chance to move a pet to another toon. Heck I would pay for it. And I'm sure 110% of others would rather spend 20$ then farm and farm and farm for 2m-8m what ever the pet is worth. I mean they gotta do something. It's there biggest downfall. I'm making this thread not only to cry and complain but in hopes this and all the other will finally get to sts and them do something about it. Sorry for the long boring thred.