Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Re egg system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Re egg system

I know I'm not the only one who wants this. From the poor to the rich. I'm in the category of the poor. Reason being I have 2 lvl 10 toons that I had Mage for pvp I saved and saved and saved to buy them both a maridos egg. I used them and was a fail. Being poor I couldn't spend 8m on para and eye gear with nekro (best pvp pet everyone seems to have) so now I have 2 lvl 10 toons with maridos on them that is completely worthless. 4.4m down the drain. Also on my Mage when I was a big I got singe egg in a crate my first one opening. Best luck I've had now I open 50 massive crates and get 25k sad but true. With that being said I was a nub I had no clue once opened that I couldn't put on a alt. So now I have a lvl 56 Mage I don't use with singe. And it sells like 2.5m I think so in total I have 6.7m in pets that are completely worthless to me. Bcuz I use my lvl 56 warrior. Funny thing is on my warrior my best pet is corruption...sad but true. They should atleast give us all 1 chance to move a pet to another toon. Heck I would pay for it. And I'm sure 110% of others would rather spend 20$ then farm and farm and farm for 2m-8m what ever the pet is worth. I mean they gotta do something. It's there biggest downfall. I'm making this thread not only to cry and complain but in hopes this and all the other will finally get to sts and them do something about it. Sorry for the long boring thred.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    I know I'm not the only one who wants this. From the poor to the rich. I'm in the category of the poor. Reason being I have 2 lvl 10 toons that I had Mage for pvp I saved and saved and saved to buy them both a maridos egg. I used them and was a fail. Being poor I couldn't spend 8m on para and eye gear with nekro (best pvp pet everyone seems to have) so now I have 2 lvl 10 toons with maridos on them that is completely worthless. 4.4m down the drain. Also on my Mage when I was a big I got singe egg in a crate my first one opening. Best luck I've had now I open 50 massive crates and get 25k sad but true. With that being said I was a nub I had no clue once opened that I couldn't put on a alt. So now I have a lvl 56 Mage I don't use with singe. And it sells like 2.5m I think so in total I have 6.7m in pets that are completely worthless to me. Bcuz I use my lvl 56 warrior. Funny thing is on my warrior my best pet is corruption...sad but true. They should atleast give us all 1 chance to move a pet to another toon. Heck I would pay for it. And I'm sure 110% of others would rather spend 20$ then farm and farm and farm for 2m-8m what ever the pet is worth. I mean they gotta do something. It's there biggest downfall. I'm making this thread not only to cry and complain but in hopes this and all the other will finally get to sts and them do something about it. Sorry for the long boring thred.
    forever alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NZQA View Post
    forever alone
    Says the other 20+ post about the same thing. Gg tho!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NZQA View Post
    forever alone
    Sad but true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Spent alot of gold for pet in twink and price was very different now :/
    Breeze from 3m to 500k
    Maridos from 7m to 2m
    Singe from 17m to 4m

Now i regret all of pet that i bought for twink :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

1 re-egg per account definitely would have been an awesome promotional idea For the new pet system they just implemented. It's a shame pets couldnt just be shareable amongst your toons...I Never understood why they made so much "stuff" character bound. Oh yea that's right , $$$$

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    1 re-egg per account definitely would have been an awesome promotional idea For the new pet system they just implemented. It's a shame pets couldnt just be shareable amongst your toons...I Never understood why they made so much "stuff" character bound. Oh yea that's right , $$$$
    Yea man a re egg system would make this game 115x better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    I'd only prefer a re egg system that you can re egg it but it's not tradeable, but it's able to be stashed. The prices of arcane eggs if it was tradeable would be less then a million gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Untradable and unstashable imo

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Sorry folks, we are not re-egging. We are re-introducing pets in egg form back in the game.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com