Thread: Sts SHOULD read this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Sts SHOULD read this

Hello sts. I was playing AL but suddenly i became disconnected and when i tried to log in , it says that it cannot connect to the server and check the internet connection. My internet connection is good. When i logged in using other account , it worked. So i thought it will work too if i use my main account. But when i logged in my account , it says again that it cannot connect to the server and it says that i need to check my internet connection. How is it possible that i can use other account and my main account is not ? I really wanna play AL now but i can't because of that issue. Can you fix it and help me get my account back ?? Thank you and God Bless.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Theory: In the server there were just limited slots of people to be in one room. Have you ever wondered when some of your friend is on the same town with you but you can't find them? example, you are in the traveler's Outpost and your friend is also in the traveler's outpost. But you can't seem to find him in the Traveler's Outpost. This means he is in the same town but on a different room. My theory is, the number of those rooms is also limited. Your account is logged on a very busy town which have full rooms and rooms slots, thats why that account can't connect to the server.

Thats my theory, or I'm just caffeinated