Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DO's and DON'Ts of Star Legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:384016
    Having trouble finding the post Bron, but I clearly remembering you offering help to someone, as long as it isn't a place with one shot kills like, as stated above, the Delta levels where rocks fall. Therefore, you fall into one of the categories that I outlined in my post. I'm speaking from every experience I've had with Zero death players, and I've never played with you, so if you think you don't belong in my generalization, then ignore my post. However, you do belong there, as I've already explained. You can play the game however you want, but I don't see why you'd limit yourself to 75% of the games content in fear of dying.

I don't have to be careful of what I say, because it is my opinion, and if you wish to contest me on this, I'd be glad to do a few guardian runs with you This is in no way a flame post or a troll post, I'm just venting, as I just had a zero death commando leave my game when someone accidentally attracted two vulars in the uncharted ruins, leading to a wipe of the 3 operatives and 1 engi. It ruins the game for the rest of us who aren't so seriously concerned about a digit in a videogame.
    One shot kills is different though. There's nothing. Just dead. Any death you can delay or avoid, I do it all until I'm the only one left and HAVE to run. I'm also usually the last one standing in Sewers in PL because people are just too reckless and I'm not. I've got like 400 some odd deaths though, hehe. Almost all of them have been one shots, suicide ressing, helping friends, or crit deaths on traps. God I hate that PL traps can crit.

And yea I realize you're not trying to set me off. Hey I went to miner to learn the fight like the day before they wiped the numbers expecting to die. Still didn't but the fight went less than well.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer, just wait until they fix the sound. The majority of the way I play depends on sound. I have quick fingers, but silent Numa just bothers me. I need the sound confirmations to he able to do what I do and walk away from hairy situations without a death.

Oh and I'd prefer to do my learning on an alt but my Engineer is the only one who can access Numa.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-16-2011 at 07:36 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange