Thread: Commando Skills in Action

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Commando Skills in Action

I'm a Lv16 Commando Full STR build to date. Just like share some of my opinion about Commando's skills.
    I will only talk about the Skills available to my level.

So far, I found the best skills is Singularity that target a single enemy, after cast time the enemy will blast
    an AoE damage & knock back around him. Also this skills works for enemies, included human & aliens.

Below are some of my experience in different maps:

DYNASTAR LABS

All enemies are human, so before you have Singularity, Neutron Stomp play a big part here especially your
    level is still low. Keep knocking down your enemies around you, it increase the chance of your survival. This is
    extremely important especially when you are doing it alone.

REDSUN PIRATES
    Fairly similar to the previous campaign, enemies are mostly human except a few T-Rex (i like called it that).
    You should have Singularity now, so take turns on using it with Neutron Stomp while you are waiting for the
    cool down. With this the enemies can hardly ganged & overpower you.

CYCORP INDUSTRIES
    This campaign is fairly tricky especially after the second mission. Enemies are mostly alien bugs, they are fast
    & deadly. I found that Neutron Stomp's knockdown not effective here (correct me if i m wrong), so the best bet is
    start the first hit with Singularity, keeping shooting and running in circle to evade while waiting for the cool down.

DELTA 7
    I'm still leveling hard in here. All enemies are alien bugs, plus those human controlled by Head-sucking bug. They
    are tough, fast, and will explode. My combo is Singularity + Graviton Slam, which can damage & slow down the enemies,
    also need Increase Mass for armor buff.

If you have more to share kindly post it up. Thanks~and happy playing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Can't play StarLegends yet

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iqchong View Post
    I found that Neutron Stomp's knockdown not effective here (correct me if i m wrong),....
    Neutron Stomp works just fine in this level. If an enemy can be knocked down, either Neutron Stomp or Singularity will work.

The piece of advice I will give you regarding Singularity is to make sure you are not standing in the center of the enemies when it goes off. That will knock them all over the screen. Instead, cast it while moving to one side of the enemy mob. Then they will all be knocked in one direction. If you knock them into a wall, for example, your cannon weapon can blast all of them at one, racking up tons of kills.

Thanks for sharing your experience!