Thread: Pure builds get more regen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Pure builds get more regen?

On my Commando, when I hit 104 strength (level 21), my hit point regen went up a point, to +2 H/s. I checked on my Engineer, and somewhere between 143 Int and 149 Int, her Mana regen goes up a point, to +2 M/s. I can't tell the exact number because I can only get to 143 or 149 with eq. My Operative also had a Mana regen increase somewhere between 143 and 149 Dex.

Looking at other builds in Numa Prime base, the ones with multiple stats don't appear to have the increased regen. Seems there is another benefit to focusing on one stat in Star Legends.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazees View Post
    On my Commando, when I hit 104 strength (level 21), my hit point regen went up a point, to +2 H/s. I checked on my Engineer, and somewhere between 143 Int and 149 Int, her Mana regen goes up a point, to +2 M/s. I can't tell the exact number because I can only get to 143 or 149 with eq. My Operative also had a Mana regen increase somewhere between 143 and 149 Dex.

Looking at other builds in Numa Prime base, the ones with multiple stats don't appear to have the increased regen. Seems there is another benefit to focusing on one stat in Star Legends.
    Regens also increase slightly if you're using non-main stats on your class. For example for an Operative, at 112 INT, Mana regen goes up one point. I believe that all STR/DEX/INT attributes increase regen to some extent for all classes, but that will be easier to figure out once we get more attribute points to allocate.