Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:386265
I think the initial sudden loss of capped members to you guys is what started me off on the wrong foot guys. You are right about poaching being silly. The grass will occasionally be greener on your side to some of my members. Almost every member that left KoC for Pwnies had the same answers:

A) they want the exclusivity of a 25+ guild (nothing we can do about that, as our motto is "a friendly helpful guild that welcomes all")

B) we're too big (that is our goal, as a social, friend driven guild. We are here to play and level and farm and kick arse, but more importantly, for the companionship)

So therefore there is ZERO reason for me to be hatin' on the Pwnies. I'm glad I took the time to think everything thru before ending up bitter at you guys. I hope we can stay civil with one another, and have some fun together in SL. And Xap, I offer peace to you, despite our banter in my griefing thread. I think I was just a little misunderstood or worded my thread wrong, cuz my intention was not to flame anyone or piss anyone off, I was just trying to be courteous to the other GM's, including Lilmiss. I hope you guys achieve all the goals you set out for when starting this guild, and wish you all the best in future endeavors. Please take good care of the ex-KoC members, they are still all great dudes despite their conflict of interest. If any of you guys would like to meet me in game to chat, add me, I am normally very friendly and polite. Peace!
I suppose a little diplomacy goes a long way, and I have nothing but for Ebalere perhaps I could learn a little from this, and not constantly demean you or troll you in and out of game even with disclaimers. I apologize my actions were perhaps driven by the initial shock of losing members whom I considered loyal. I need to follow my own words in my thread about finding the guild that's right for you, as while GoW, KoC, and many other may be right for some it is not right for all. I still look forward to the battlefield standing toe to toe with you and sparkling with the blood of fallen bronies, but this time its in the spirit of friendly competition, and not hatred. May the best guild win all the pinks, aka GoW. Hehe Stay Sparkly