Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sparkling Pwnies ...Yeah I said it... Endgame guild of Awesomeness!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

ps - I duno if you guys are bro enough to refer to yourself as bronies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    ps - I duno if you guys are bro enough to refer to yourself as bronies
    OH WE ARE BRO ENOUGH.....BRO! We may be sparkly....But we are MAN(andsomewoman)SPARKLY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You guys have engies in your guild that dont have revive.... chuckle....

Good luck with the guild!
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    You guys have engies in your guild that dont have revive.... chuckle....

Good luck with the guild!
    That is false. We told the engi in question that he MUST have revive to join the pwnies. He had infact, gotten revive at level 26. Therefore, we let him in.

Thanks for the concern and the bump though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    That is false. We told the engi in question that he MUST have revive to join the pwnies. He had infact, gotten revive at level 26. Therefore, we let him in.

Thanks for the concern and the bump though!
    Not false actually. I did a run with 1 or 2 of your members today...and not only did the engineer never cast empathy (maybe ONCE the entire level) but he didn't revive anyone and ended up just leaving the game. Didn't write down a name cause I really don't care lol. Woulda been nice to save some pots though

90% of the bro is in the flow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Not false actually. I did a run with 1 or 2 of your members today...and not only did the engineer never cast empathy (maybe ONCE the entire level) but he didn't revive anyone and ended up just leaving the game. Didn't write down a name cause I really don't care lol. Woulda been nice to save some pots though

90% of the bro is in the flow.
    Interesting. I will force a rez test today, and he will be kicked if he does not have it for lying. But if he was just being lazy in a pug, SRY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:384467
    If it actually went by how many members a guild had then it would probly be anarchists (600+ members [too large in my opinion]) in first and KoC (last i checked 300+ members) in second.)
    We are well over 500, and have a ton of people ready to cap soon, and barely anyone is under level 20. Just throwing that out there.. good luck in the friendly competition Pwnies! Although I think recruiting capped players is kinda like taking the easy way out on the leaderboards, as we busted our humps leveling with our guild from day one, not recruiting capped players specifically, but genuinely awesome people instead.

Not saying you guys aren't awesome, but it's pretty darn easy to just start an endgame guild and recruit only capped players. For your guild to go up a spot in the leaderboards just takes one recruit, for us it takes hours of hardcore xp farming. As far as anarchists go, if they do have more members than us (which i doubt), the leaderboard speaks for itself.

With all this being said, I have nothing against either the Pwnies or Anarchists for making a goal and achieving it, whether it be endgame guild, or just recruiting as many people as u can, no matter the level or attitude of the player. I hope to have some solid PvP matches with you, Pwnies. like lowly said, I have a feeling y'all will be a threat in PvP, and the Knights welcome a challenge, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, as we have some real beasts in the ranks Happy Pwning!
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    We are well over 500, and have a ton of people ready to cap soon, and barely anyone is under level 20. Just throwing that out there.. good luck in the friendly competition Pwnies! Although I think recruiting capped players is kinda like taking the easy way out on the leaderboards, as we busted our humps leveling with our guild from day one, not recruiting capped players specifically, but genuinely awesome people instead.

Not saying you guys aren't awesome, but it's pretty darn easy to just start an endgame guild and recruit only capped players. For your guild to go up a spot in the leaderboards just takes one recruit, for us it takes hours of hardcore xp farming. As far as anarchists go, if they do have more members than us (which i doubt), the leaderboard speaks for itself.

With all this being said, I have nothing against either the Pwnies or Anarchists for making a goal and achieving it, whether it be endgame guild, or just recruiting as many people as u can, no matter the level or attitude of the player. I hope to have some solid PvP matches with you, Pwnies. like lowly said, I have a feeling y'all will be a threat in PvP, and the Knights welcome a challenge, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, as we have some real beasts in the ranks Happy Pwning!
    Never thought you guys were weak! I love KoC! Some really awesome players in there, and much respect from the pwnies. Can't wait to go toe to toe with yas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

On a side note, not flaming at all. But in my 16 years online gaming experience, Its very rare that ive seen a spam invite guild who does not screen members, and generally only recruit like minded individuals succeed. So in saying that. Good luck, I know you will have your hands full.
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    On a side note, not flaming at all. But in my 16 years online gaming experience, Its very rare that ive seen a spam invite guild who does not screen members, and generally only recruit like minded individuals succeed. So in saying that. Good luck, I know you will have your hands full.
    Pwnies are screened. Between our members, we have grouped with most everyone. We ensure that they are awesome before inviting. If we do not know them, they are invited on a trial basis. All pwnies can and will be blasted by the friendship kick cannon if they are not sparkly.

We are also about to integrate a full application process. While we may have slightly spammed at first. This is going away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Flowman, as I was there for your silly bit raging, I will just say that I have never seen an engineer that was any good without a working internet connection *facehoof*

Oh and the Orbital Friendship Cannon is in fact, fully operational =)

*brohoof!*
    Last edited by Treieki; 08-19-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Deleted to avoid confrontation
    Last edited by Ebalere; 08-18-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    ^this. Sorry for double post, but I spent 350k gearing up my officers the other day, and since SL came out the Knights, and Gears, and Rage, and all the other big name guilds have took the time to level their members and befriend them and gear them, and for you guys to recruit out of our guilds and and then brag up the leaderboards IS a total slap in the face.

That being said, anyone who leaves a guild, that has done so much for them, for another guild, is not loyal and not needed in our ranks, and I'm sure Shadow and Theseus and the other GM's would agree. By saying that you don't level your members, clearly indicates that you recruit out of our guilds, as there is only a handful of higher level toons not already in a guild.

So, if you ever do get a good hold on 1st place on guild leaderboards, just know that it won't mean much to anyone but yourselves. It's the equivalent of a rushing kill farmer on PvP leaderboards, everyone knows it, and no one respects them. Sorry if this post sounds a little ruder than last, but Zero kinda put things into perspective for me.
    I am not concerned with any of this drama. If someone doesn't like your guild, and wants to be a pwny...power to em! And I will be proud of our numbers growing. Sure we may not have leveled em the past 25-26 levels, but we will level together to the next cap. If your members leave you for us, it is because your guild did not interest them enough or fulfil what they were searching for in a guild. If you happened to help them a lot, then I am SURE they are still greatful. All these slap in the face comments are ridiculous.

Sparking Pwnies: Endgame guild...recruiting 25+. Probably means we are stealing members. ;( We know this. We know we are elitists. Thanks for reitterating.

Like I said though, pwnies don't do drama, keep it to your guild please!

KEEP ASSIMILATING PWNIES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Like I said ingame morfic had what I needed to say and that's it. Good luck to future endeavors and may pinks and credits flow from well um flow!

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Treieki View Post
    Hey Flowman, as I was there for your silly bit raging, I will just say that I have never seen an engineer that was any good without a working internet connection *facehoof*

Oh and the Orbital Friendship Cannon is in fact, fully operational =)

*brohoof!*
    Lol, facehoof. Glad to see you joined the party Trebrony!

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Like I said ingame morfic had what I needed to say and that's it. Good luck to future endeavors and may pinks and credits flow from well um flow!
    Yessir, thanks for the clarification and I hope that time will heal all wounds! Till then, stay sparkly Zero!

**EDIT: Brony learned to multiquote, LOL**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Goodbye to a few lame ponies....and HAI TO MANY MORE SPARKLY BRONIES!!

Welcome to the guild guys!

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

LOL at the hurt in this thread!

Morfic is clearly having fun and relaxing in an easy game that does not deserve the stress and hate some of y'all are bringing to the game.
    The guild is fantastic. People are helped out daily and a wealth of gear is freely given or farmed. Always amazes me how people *not* in the guild seem to think they know what goes on *in* the guild.

Run your guild your way, we will run it ours.

When the dust settles... we will see who sparkles!

Remember: Friendship is magic!

Testament - Victory Engineer
    Xaphan - Winner Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Deleted to avoid confrontation
    Last edited by Ebalere; 08-18-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Deleted with Bronie Power
    Last edited by NoseToNose; 08-18-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Personally I think theres alot of heat going around guildwise as whos the best, when a majority of players can't even play the game yet. Also, why does it matter to have the LB in your guild. People shouldn't get the idea you must have LB players or Max cap players to be a good guild. Remember the whole point of guilds are to maximize fun and have a better playing expirience for all. So lets put out some of the flames.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting