Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sparkling Pwnies ...Yeah I said it... Endgame guild of Awesomeness!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Swagger got that pwny swag.

Noobmigo has a twinkle in his sprinkle too. lol

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want to join this guild person who told me to join is onemanswagger. great friend i just hit level 25 and got full plat gear ^_^ Pm once a officer is online please ill be glad to join online name ----pvmzerk
    Last edited by pvmzerk; 08-27-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok guys, I'm gonna ask this as nicely as possible..... Please remove any "spies" you have in my guild. We busted one of your members earlier and kicked him. He admitted to us that he was just there to spy on us for you guys, and that you guys have 6 more "spies" in our guild, some of which are officers. I have never given you guys a reason to give me and my guild so much grief, only a leaderboard spot to compete for and strive to beat. If anything happens to my guild, you guys will be the first people I suspect, and remember that STS has logs of everything said and done in their games.

I do not want any trouble with anyone, so once again, I'm going to respectfully ask that you guys remove your "spies" from our guild. Quite frankly, all this cross guild drama is childish and ridiculous. Worry about your guild, and stay out of mine please. Thank you for your time.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Ok guys, I'm gonna ask this as nicely as possible..... Please remove any "spies" you have in my guild. We busted one of your members earlier and kicked him. He admitted to us that he was just there to spy on us for you guys, and that you guys have 6 more "spies" in our guild, some of which are officers. I have never given you guys a reason to give me and my guild so much grief, only a leaderboard spot to compete for and strive to beat. If anything happens to my guild, you guys will be the first people I suspect, and remember that STS has logs of everything said and done in their games.

I do not want any trouble with anyone, so once again, I'm going to respectfully ask that you guys remove your "spies" from our guild. Quite frankly, all this cross guild drama is childish and ridiculous. Worry about your guild, and stay out of mine please. Thank you for your time.
    Ahahaha....I HOPE you are not referring to Jeffmetoo....because he is not even a pwny. He asked to be one, but we did not accept him. Anything he did or said is false, as we have NO sponsored spies in your guild. And none at all that I know about. I like you guys for the most part, so I will ask you one time....come to us in game before defacing us on forum based on what one noob says...

Pwnies dont grief guilds
    Pwnies dont sabotage guilds
    Pwnies dont do drama
    Pwnies MIGHT be obnoxiously killing peeps in PvP, but thats it.

Calm down Koc.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm perfectly calm. I in no way intended to deface you guys, this was a very serious concern that I had. Every time me and/or ebalere have tried talking to you guys in game it has turned,well, less than pleasant. Once again, I was not trying to deface your guild, my apologies if it seemed that way. Like I said, i don't wany any problems with anyone, I'm more into friendly competition than I am into being at each others throats. You do gotta understand where I am coming from though, I have to take stuff like this seriously. I will take your word for it that you guys don't have any spies in KoC. Again, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Ahahaha....I HOPE you are not referring to Jeffmetoo....because he is not even a pwny. He asked to be one, but we did not accept him. Anything he did or said is false, as we have NO sponsored spies in your guild. And none at all that I know about. I like you guys for the most part, so I will ask you one time....come to us in game before defacing us on forum based on what one noob says...

Pwnies dont grief guilds
    Pwnies dont sabotage guilds
    Pwnies dont do drama
    Pwnies MIGHT be obnoxiously killing peeps in PvP, but thats it.

Calm down Koc.
    Last edited by skavenger216; 08-27-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

This is hilarious, because there's nothing to spy on anyway, lol.. I just am wonderin something...

How did you know it was Jeff? I talked to him earlier and he said he's friends with lilmiss, and that they were in anarchists together. Obviously, he wouldnt be in your guild at his current lvl, 22, so that point is null. It's weird how i told him we WOULD find out, and hours later he admits to Skavenger of this "spying".

Anyway, i believe that you have no "sponsored" spies in KoC but you probably do know a few rats in our ranks that regularly fill you in on KoC stuff. Meh, like i said, nothin to spy on so im not really worried about it. People are gonna use us to level to cap and then take off and there's really nothing we can do about it short of flying to their house and using a lie detector on them. It's part of being a big social guild. It's easy to be a fake over the internet, and it comes with the territory.

For the record, I've had members come up and say, "I just got asked to join pwnies, should i spy on them?" And i say the same thing every time.
    "We got this far without being shady or using dirty tricks, and we're not going to start." So i hope you guys are showing the same respect. I've made peace with as many pwnies as I can, to keep this drama to a dull roar, so I hope we can move on from this and keep it friendly.

I think we can all agree we're getting tired of the flaming in the outpost, and I personally don't want any part of it anymore. If you know of any two faced people in our officer line up, at the very least can you tell them that they should withdraw from our guild? It sucks when you feel like you can't trust anyone.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

I knew it was Jeff because I had another Koc friend of mine say "Do you have a spy in Koc? Cause jeffmetoo says he is one...".

I proceeded to say LOL no, hes a nab. Then I saw this post. Now I guess I should clarify that -I- do not know of any spys in KoC, and if Jeff actually WAS spying for us...to another member, I had no part in it and knew nothing. At the same time, I would have told him to stop being a retard, because like you said...there is nothing to spy on.

"GUYS GUYS... KOCS DOING GUILD RUNS IN OUTER LIMITS> HHAHAHA LETS ALL CALL THEM NOOBS AND MOCK THEM" I mean come on. There is no reason to spy on another guild, and pwnies certainly should not be trying to. That being said, I want to clarify again that we do not want to make anyone elses gameplay miserable. You do not have to worry about pwnies trying to delete your guild or what have you...But I would strongly advise closing down promotions for a while. Because anyone, pwny or not, can make a spy, gain trust, and grief. I hope a pwny would never do that...but if he did it would be on his own accord and will be dealt with in the blink of a sparkle.

We want everyone to enjoy the game. We might be out to be utterly sparkly and obnoxiously awesome and to stomp in pvp and to use and 4 times in one sentence....but we are not out to ruin yer funz.

Pinky-Promise.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks again morific, I'm glad we were able to resolve this without flaming or immaturity. I want to stress once again that we in no way have any problems with you guys. In the future ill come to you first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Thanks again morific, I'm glad we were able to resolve this without flaming or immaturity. I want to stress once again that we in no way have any problems with you guys. In the future ill come to you first.
    Np brotha. Sorry people are making us out to be the Mordor of SL. But yeah, if you come to one of the officers, Me, Treieki, Lilmiss, Testament, or Getsum... Then we will ensure that pwnies are reigned in where they are supposed to be. They are all sparkly, but some get a little off the beaten path sometimes.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Pfff can't believe wat im reading its pure comedy "spies" Lololol I'm glad morfic has brought your simple minde back from the gutter. Once again MORFIC FOR THE WIN.

Pwnies winning like Charlie sheen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THC:396085
    Pfff can't believe wat im reading its pure comedy "spies" Lololol I'm glad morfic has brought your simple minde back from the gutter. Once again MORFIC FOR THE WIN.

Not picking a fight but just wanted to say that was kinda rude, i know u guys are rlly proud of the pwnies but that kind of disrespect shouldnt even be brought into a competitive relationship. Remember to treat others the way u want to be treated

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:396108
    Quote Originally Posted by THC:396085

Not picking a fight but just wanted to say that was kinda rude, i know u guys are rlly proud of the pwnies but that kind of disrespect shouldnt even be brought into a competitive relationship. Remember to treat others the way u want to be treated
    In no way was that in insult or a flame it was simply my short opinion on the matter. I love how other guilds vulture our guild thread because to pute it nicely ours is more entertaining, popular, respected..shall I go on..Naw you get the sparkly picture.

I think this game not far enough in development to worry about tactical battle strategies. HOWEVER loyalty is a matter you should discuss amongest your guild members if you are so worried about such things prematurely. In the future maybe have a better screening process when excepting members into the fold. We do and have little issues within our ranks..hints why we are not so big with few officers. Smaller the group the easyer it is to maintain order. Added bonus of this is Loyalty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THC:396138
    I love how other guilds vulture our guild thread because to pute it nicely ours is more entertaining, popular, respected..shall I go on...
    That right there is what im talking about. im not going to start explaining why that is completely ignorant and a horrible way to treat people, in fact this will be my last post in the matter. I have one request before i go, please be more respectful of other guilds as well, i showed u no disrespect therefore i deserve none back. Have a nice day.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Have a sparkly day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I am curious: What would a guild gain by spying on another guild?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    I am curious: What would a guild gain by spying on another guild?
    Nothing whatsoever. Hence why we do not do it.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Hilarious.

Pwnies have one rule really: Don't cause drama. It's actually the primary reason we have kicked more members than any other reason flexed when the friendship orbital canon was employed.

What is hilarious, is that a guild that has, whether you believe this or not, attempted to avoid drama, has found exactly that. And where has it come from? Everyone that isn't a pwnie lol.

Here is what pwnies do:

Avoid drama whenever possible.
    Only accept max lvl members.
    Group with random people when necessary guardian/vanity
    Inquire into people we group with as to their future plans.
    Accept those who care to join.
    Fully gear those we have deficiencies.

Here is what the community appears to think we do.

Purposefully flame and disrespect older more established guilds.
    Only accept max level members cause we are elitist and dont care to help level/gear members.
    Group with random people in order to learn our enemies secrets!
    Constantly strive to poach members in order to weaken our peer guilds. Cydonia look out!
    Plant spies in other guilds.

This list keeps growing too.

Could it not be completely viable that individuals can do whatever they want? Actions of individuals do not necessarily represent the will of the guild. If we have a problem member, instead of thinking its part of some grandiose plan to usurp the powers of the game, contact us and we will gladly deal with it. As Morfic said, handling this in a respectful and private medium would have been stellar.

I also might wanna point out, that the quickness with which you believed his "we have 6 spies in yo guild, climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up" goes to show how much you have bought into the anti-pwnie hysteria.

Relax people. This is a game that is 30% complete at best. This game, nor you personally, are important enough to invest that kinda time into.

Spies... hilarious.

I honestly think there is such little content in this game, and boredom has run rampant to the point people are conjuring demons to pass the time.

Testament - Victory Healgineer
    Melchior - AoEtacular DPSgineer
    Xaphan - 'Merican Commando F'yeah!
    Entropy - Mc"Stabby Operative

Atmaweapon - Ugly Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Without a doubt, your guild has the best banners/ Sigs, so far
    Boomsteak - Commando - Lv 35 <Sparkling Pwnies>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I accuse the sparkling pwnies of spying on my Avatar!