Thread: Misfortune

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Misfortune

So when my phone was stolen I couldn't play Star Legends anymore. Only thing I have left are my crappy apple iPods. So now I have to go to Pocket Legends.

Anyways. I'm a lvl 35 pure dex bird and I'm gonna try and make 50+ before SL comes out for apple if that even happens. Anyone wanna tag?

IGN: Jadedpunk

Thank you for helping btw:]
    Last edited by JadedSkatePunk17; 08-17-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Add Zaltiar, I'll come along for the ride when I'm in game

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Lol maybe see if you misplaced ur phone OR even better, track down the thief? Lol.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

add eznite ig im a lvl 33 bird ill run with ya
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Lol maybe see if you misplaced ur phone OR even better, track down the thief? Lol.
    It happened while I was working. Searched all over and nothing. I know someone took it cause I kept calling and once the thief picked up said something and hanged up. Turns off the phone or just makes it go straight to voicemail. So yeah I know it's stolen. Gotta get a new one hopefully soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JadedSkatePunk17 View Post
    It happened while I was working. Searched all over and nothing. I know someone took it cause I kept calling and once the thief picked up said something and hanged up. Turns off the phone or just makes it go straight to voicemail. So yeah I know it's stolen. Gotta get a new one hopefully soon.
    owch...cant you ask the service provider to temporarily suspend your phone? Then the thief cant call or text. And i remember reading about this one app that you would activate on ur comp and it would activate the camera. Then you can see where the thief is! at least, that is what I think it does....lol.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You can track its location thru you're carrier and I definitely suspend service to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

owch...cant you ask the service provider to temporarily suspend your phone? Then the thief cant call or text. And i remember reading about this one app that you would activate on ur comp and it would activate the camera. Then you can see where the thief is! at least, that is what I think it does....lol.
    Sounds really interesting but it's whatever. Call me too reckless or too nice to do anything but it's stolen it's stolen.... I'll just get a new one:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=JadedSkatePunk17;385154]
    Sounds really interesting but it's whatever. Call me too reckless or too nice to do anything but it's stolen it's stolen.... I'll just get a new one:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=JadedSkatePunk17;385156][QUOTE=JadedSkatePunk17;385154]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sounds really interesting but it's whatever. Call me too reckless or too nice to do anything but it's stolen it's stolen.... I'll just get a new one:/[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=JadedSkatePunk17;385159]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    You can track its location thru you're carrier and I definitely suspend service to it.
    Tried but sprint told me only with this app that they have or whatever but eff it:/ it's gone now:'( and saddest part is that I had EVERYTHING in that phone. Not just that. Since it was an Android I had SL on their. Had my own guild and what not. And I recently heard that my members started leaving lol. Like Moric for one. So yeah it's all whatever now lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can I join. You?? I'm a 22 dex bird but I need lvls haha please

IGN yasurisu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfranks4245 View Post
    Can I join. You?? I'm a 22 dex bird but I need lvls haha please