Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Attention Please !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Attention Please !

Hey folks, Destructivez here . Anyone know the cryostar lock has limits to farm ? Or the luck elixir is not original elixir ? Or my lepre already reach the expired date ?
    Why today no more cryostar lock for me ? Today I already waste my 4 luck elixir (60k Gold) and my time to farm that lock . Yesterday I already farm tons of cryostar lock . Maybe cryostar lock already hate me because im sell them to other when they love me .

To cryostar lock :
    Hi cryostar lock , today i want to let you know that im love you so much . Im so sorry because im already sell you . Im do that because im try to make my gear better than before . Cryostar lock back to me again please .

Your Love ,
    Destructivez

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Errorrz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hopefully the Cryostar lock will listen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

after the crate key event ended the locked dont wanna drop anymore..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

seems like they turned down the droprate. have the same issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

mybe ill just farm locked in km3 after next update...seems now they nerfed the rate..cant take risk losing more gold now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

bump thread..now afk > running km3

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Hey guys,

Nothing has been touched in regards to Cryostar Locked Crate drop rates. We're currently happy with the flow of these crates through the economy. Please remember that these are drop chances not guaranteed which means you can have lucky and unlucky streaks!

-STSVroom
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

im da reel slim shady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I find it very strange that when we have a event with new locked crates or double odds or half off plat sale and players are popping crates like crazy that suddenly locked crates start dropping a lot more. After 3 years of playing this game I can with a certainty say that there is a algorithm in the game that pushes more locks when more are being opened.

One example, when rengol locks were first introduced into the game they would drop like crazy from mobs the first week or so and then slowly they dropped more and more rarely from mobs as locks flooded the game. Just my observation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think the more people farm cryo locked the drop rates will turned down, same as other loot items

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    i take your word vroom, first time i see so many reports popping up same time about locked drops, and i also experienced the issue with combo lix, made me wonder.

But if you says so, it must be true.

Althought sometimes twekings happening without the knowledge of all devs, like at the time elite scale in shuyal and tindirin maps. I hope this isnt the case here
    It's true, sometimes pesky bugs rear their evil heads and we have to squash them. That's why we always appreciate you all letting us know if something seems off. I double checked the drop rates for Cryostar Locked Crates, even specifically in km3, and nothing appears to have messed with it thus far!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    I find it very strange that when we have a event with new locked crates or double odds or half off plat sale and players are popping crates like crazy that suddenly locked crates start dropping a lot more. After 3 years of playing this game I can with a certainty say that there is a algorithm in the game that pushes more locks when more are being opened.

One example, when rengol locks were first introduced into the game they would drop like crazy from mobs the first week or so and then slowly they dropped more and more rarely from mobs as locks flooded the game. Just my observation.
    maybe there is a cap for it (hidden to everyone) thats is for example only 1000 cryo locks can exist if more is forced to drop the drops become less
    lets assume tons of locks are opened and thus the number from 1000+ now becomes 900 they the next 100 cryos will drop like crazy for those lucky ones

hidden noone knows except the RNG god,
    similar to the bitcoin thing or universal supercool theory

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeeep View Post
    maybe there is a cap for it (hidden to everyone) thats is for example only 1000 cryo locks can exist if more is forced to drop the drops become less
    lets assume tons of locks are opened and thus the number from 1000+ now becomes 900 they the next 100 cryos will drop like crazy for those lucky ones

hidden noone knows except the RNG god,
    similar to the bitcoin thing or universal supercool theory
    Interesting theory, but we do not have any internal caps on the number of Crates allowed to exist or drop at any given time
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Interesting theory, but we do not have any internal caps on the number of Crates allowed to exist or drop at any given time
    Ik there wouldnt be any existing
    Im just assuming that since a flood of crates may internally without the notice (it doesnt create much anyways) of anymore this actually happens

1. All common rare epic items are mostly just liquified (abundunacy remains)
    2. Ren gol 46cap, ppl to longer to farm and run maps and thus a decrease in drop rate on average, stable drop and consume rate (abundancy is close to always stable)
    3. Cryostar, several looting from mobs (i myself got 19from shuyal mobs idky me lucky ) as well as players farming km3 with lvl 56 so easily and quickly that the consume rate of this is relativly lower than the farming rate of it.
    Hence we experience less drops.
    4. I believe that maybe possibly if a certain item is farmed too much the drop is lower . But however to test this theory no other loot in arlor is worthy and easy to obtain to recreate such a abundacy.
    Hence this remains a theory.
    5. Probably the chance % of the cryostar drop rate may have a hidden (unknown to devs all around the world) calculation to that max capacity
    Now a max capacity doesnt mean it stop dropping altogether, it means that the drop rate becomes smaller and smaller until it keeps dimishing the actual drop rate for players while still showing same chance % to players and devs.
    6. Due to the above being related to the chance percentage u devs have applied arcane stuff have the same normal drop rate (very rare but obtainable) thing
    7. This i would like to point out more.
    I remember u guys answering to me abt the jewel drop rate where i said that it barely drops anymore and it seems to be lowered (realised this is same as cryostar drops (point 4&5) ) i relatively found out MORE AND MORE jewels farmers are coming abt . Due to jewel elix. I personally know 7 ppl who do this and make almost daily 500-1000 jewels per day (different jewels combined) . 7 of em is just nearly 7k jewels being farmed on a whole.
    Like stated above the reason be BARELY find drops anymore is because the max capacity is overloaded here as well (i used to make 1k per min farming tindirin before now i make 1k every 3mins on avg)
    I believe this can be classified as a second case.
    8. When plat sales better arcane and releases come cryo comsumed is more thus players find better farm drops.
    When ppl want more jewels and are consumed more, the drop rate does increase but it benefits the dozens of jewel eix farmers immediately (they think they r luckky) and normal players find no increase in drop rate as it quickly becomes resolved
    9. Ill assume that this may be true and that it is actually something no game dev of any RPG game. (This may actually happen to all rpg games out there with players complaining to devs ~instead of helping praiseing and appaulding them as they should. Srsly STS the reason i stay here even though endgame seems boring for me is cause u guys actually truly listen to players and help em something i almost never see in games. U devs srsly are the best. Hope u guys know that.)
    Back to point. As no dev can actually find a root cause of this conumdrum or find out why it happens
    I suggest u adere to it and respect it instead
    As i said it is closly related to chance % somehow. U could EITHER increase the drop % ....or.... plat sales to increase the consume rate of it ....or.... better arcanes to again increase the consumed amount of locks
    Idk abt the jewels. But the market price has really dropped a bunch for it. And if jewel elix is taken away dozens of arlorians farming them will be jobless . Wouldnt reccomend it either.

10. Lastly imma go research that kass and shazbot stuff. No worries i wont tell forums how its may actually not be random. Ill keep it to myself

Seeya.
    Ign. Sandeeeeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeeep View Post
    Ik there wouldnt be any existing
    Im just assuming that since a flood of crates may internally without the notice (it doesnt create much anyways) of anymore this actually happens

1. All common rare epic items are mostly just liquified (abundunacy remains)
    2. Ren gol 46cap, ppl to longer to farm and run maps and thus a decrease in drop rate on average, stable drop and consume rate (abundancy is close to always stable)
    3. Cryostar, several looting from mobs (i myself got 19from shuyal mobs idky me lucky ) as well as players farming km3 with lvl 56 so easily and quickly that the consume rate of this is relativly lower than the farming rate of it.
    Hence we experience less drops.
    4. I believe that maybe possibly if a certain item is farmed too much the drop is lower . But however to test this theory no other loot in arlor is worthy and easy to obtain to recreate such a abundacy.
    Hence this remains a theory.
    5. Probably the chance % of the cryostar drop rate may have a hidden (unknown to devs all around the world) calculation to that max capacity
    Now a max capacity doesnt mean it stop dropping altogether, it means that the drop rate becomes smaller and smaller until it keeps dimishing the actual drop rate for players while still showing same chance % to players and devs.
    6. Due to the above being related to the chance percentage u devs have applied arcane stuff have the same normal drop rate (very rare but obtainable) thing
    7. This i would like to point out more.
    I remember u guys answering to me abt the jewel drop rate where i said that it barely drops anymore and it seems to be lowered (realised this is same as cryostar drops (point 4&5) ) i relatively found out MORE AND MORE jewels farmers are coming abt . Due to jewel elix. I personally know 7 ppl who do this and make almost daily 500-1000 jewels per day (different jewels combined) . 7 of em is just nearly 7k jewels being farmed on a whole.
    Like stated above the reason be BARELY find drops anymore is because the max capacity is overloaded here as well (i used to make 1k per min farming tindirin before now i make 1k every 3mins on avg)
    I believe this can be classified as a second case.
    8. When plat sales better arcane and releases come cryo comsumed is more thus players find better farm drops.
    When ppl want more jewels and are consumed more, the drop rate does increase but it benefits the dozens of jewel eix farmers immediately (they think they r luckky) and normal players find no increase in drop rate as it quickly becomes resolved
    9. Ill assume that this may be true and that it is actually something no game dev of any RPG game. (This may actually happen to all rpg games out there with players complaining to devs ~instead of helping praiseing and appaulding them as they should. Srsly STS the reason i stay here even though endgame seems boring for me is cause u guys actually truly listen to players and help em something i almost never see in games. U devs srsly are the best. Hope u guys know that.)
    Back to point. As no dev can actually find a root cause of this conumdrum or find out why it happens
    I suggest u adere to it and respect it instead
    As i said it is closly related to chance % somehow. U could EITHER increase the drop % ....or.... plat sales to increase the consume rate of it ....or.... better arcanes to again increase the consumed amount of locks
    Idk abt the jewels. But the market price has really dropped a bunch for it. And if jewel elix is taken away dozens of arlorians farming them will be jobless . Wouldnt reccomend it either.

10. Lastly imma go research that kass and shazbot stuff. No worries i wont tell forums how its may actually not be random. Ill keep it to myself

Seeya.
    Ign. Sandeeeeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Wow . U can make 1 book about cryostar lock .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk