Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:396043
Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Self promoting swag and self glorification could be considered equally annoying to others, just pointing it out there. Human interaction calls for flirting here and there. It is completely natural to see flirting going about, in fact if I didn't see it going on, I would be a bit slightly suspicious and wonder if males on the forums are asexual. There is so much more I want to say, but I do not want to start a flame war. If you want to discuss, contact me by PM as I do not want to be disrespectful to the maker of this thread.

Also, I believe somebody else has to bestow swag on another in order to be considered "Swag".

That is all.

/End Rant.
PM me what you've gotta say. But I'll tell you now, if we're talking in private, I'm not holding back. Not in personal attacks per say, but in general. It's gonna be offensive.
Pour some water on this match before it lights. Everyone has these different opinions, arguing privately doesn't validate any point whatsoever, it will just be a very long time until you get tired of thinking the other person is stupid and just let it go. For strong willed people it will be a very long time, but will end just the same... thinking that persons reasoning is ridiculous and absurd. But if still stubborn you are, go ahead and waste your time.