Thread: [Feedback] Jewel elixir's jewel drop rate has been nerfed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Default [Feedback] Jewel elixir's jewel drop rate has been nerfed?

many (if not all) have been complaining about how jewel drop rate has been nerfed recently,

number talks here, many, including me, have claimed that we got reduced number of jewels from what we usually got by around 30-40 jewels, that's a lot!
    anyone else felt the nerfed drop rate?

you don't need to explain us about bugs and how you fix/reproduce the bugs, but i think we deserved to be informed about nerfs and buffs

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

try last map tindirin.

drops good with damage already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaint Bermudez View Post
    try last map tindirin.

drops good with damage already.
    nice tips, but you're missing the main problem here...

it's not about why last map tindirin is better than the other, or why some get more some get less, but it's we getting less jewel than what we usually got even though we're still using same method, same gear, and it's not happening just once or twice, but in more than 20 jewel elixir sessions
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Interesting theory, but we do not have any internal caps on the number of Crates allowed to exist or drop at any given time
    Ik there wouldnt be any existing
    Im just assuming that since a flood of crates may internally without the notice (it doesnt create much anyways) of anymore this actually happens

1. All common rare epic items are mostly just liquified (abundunacy remains)
    2. Ren gol 46cap, ppl to longer to farm and run maps and thus a decrease in drop rate on average, stable drop and consume rate (abundancy is close to always stable)
    3. Cryostar, several looting from mobs (i myself got 19from shuyal mobs idky me lucky ) as well as players farming km3 with lvl 56 so easily and quickly that the consume rate of this is relativly lower than the farming rate of it.
    Hence we experience less drops.
    4. I believe that maybe possibly if a certain item is farmed too much the drop is lower . But however to test this theory no other loot in arlor is worthy and easy to obtain to recreate such a abundacy.
    Hence this remains a theory.
    5. Probably the chance % of the cryostar drop rate may have a hidden (unknown to devs all around the world) calculation to that max capacity
    Now a max capacity doesnt mean it stop dropping altogether, it means that the drop rate becomes smaller and smaller until it keeps dimishing the actual drop rate for players while still showing same chance % to players and devs.
    6. Due to the above being related to the chance percentage u devs have applied arcane stuff have the same normal drop rate (very rare but obtainable) thing
    7. This i would like to point out more.
    I remember u guys answering to me abt the jewel drop rate where i said that it barely drops anymore and it seems to be lowered (realised this is same as cryostar drops (point 4&5) ) i relatively found out MORE AND MORE jewels farmers are coming abt . Due to jewel elix. I personally know 7 ppl who do this and make almost daily 500-1000 jewels per day (different jewels combined) . 7 of em is just nearly 7k jewels being farmed on a whole.
    Like stated above the reason be BARELY find drops anymore is because the max capacity is overloaded here as well (i used to make 1k per min farming tindirin before now i make 1k every 3mins on avg)
    I believe this can be classified as a second case.
    8. When plat sales better arcane and releases come cryo comsumed is more thus players find better farm drops.
    When ppl want more jewels and are consumed more, the drop rate does increase but it benefits the dozens of jewel eix farmers immediately (they think they r luckky) and normal players find no increase in drop rate as it quickly becomes resolved
    9. Ill assume that this may be true and that it is actually something no game dev of any RPG game. (This may actually happen to all rpg games out there with players complaining to devs ~instead of helping praiseing and appaulding them as they should. Srsly STS the reason i stay here even though endgame seems boring for me is cause u guys actually truly listen to players and help em something i almost never see in games. U devs srsly are the best. Hope u guys know that.)
    Back to point. As no dev can actually find a root cause of this conumdrum or find out why it happens
    I suggest u adere to it and respect it instead
    As i said it is closly related to chance % somehow. U could EITHER increase the drop % ....or.... plat sales to increase the consume rate of it ....or.... better arcanes to again increase the consumed amount of locks
    Idk abt the jewels. But the market price has really dropped a bunch for it. And if jewel elix is taken away dozens of arlorians farming them will be jobless . Wouldnt reccomend it either.

10. Lastly imma go research that kass and shazbot stuff. No worries i wont tell forums how its may actually not be random. Ill keep it to myself

Seeya.
    Ign. Sandeeeeep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The average for me is about a 15% difference. I have been working on getting my numbers back up and I have largely succeeded, but I had to watch a few things. I watch my timer more now than before, because the mobs might actually be dead, so I have to be ready to leave quickly. All the buttons are not as responsive as they were before -- just run around your menus in town and you will see. Sometimes you have to pause a second before getting a button to respond. So I have to be a bit more up on timing my skills and pulls. I have gotten some of my higher numbers again, but I had to adjust my farming a bit.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Drop rate works like this (just an example. I dunno the execatly numbers):
    If the drop rate is 60% thats mean the drop rate always change between 30% and 90%. (Or 45% and 75% or.... many other numbers)
    Sometimes we farm when the drop rate is at the top, sometimes we farm when its only 40% or if we are very unlucky we farm when the drop rate is 30%.
    The drop rate is always change between 2 numbers but the awarage rate is always the same.