Thread: +1 h/s and +1 m/s thresholds found!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default +1 h/s and +1 m/s thresholds found!

After playing with some of my gear I have come to the conclusion that Engineers gain 1 m/s at 143 int and 1 h/s at 150 int. These are the fist two thresholds where the class naturally gains h/s and m/s.

I can provide my exact gear for others to confirm. I'm wearing all Neutronic and iHelmet and I am level 23 with all points in int.

Starting with iHelmet and rest Neutron stuff, and Docx gun.

I'm unable to get 142 or 141 with any gear combination, but at 140 and below I still have 1 m/s. I obtain 143 int by changing to Limited Class 5 Holo-Plate Helmet, Neutron Vest, no back piece, Neutron Boots, Limited Class 5 Holo-Plate Sleeves, and no weapon. This gives me +1 m/s.

Adding Neutron Pack (+6 int) to the above setup gives me 149 int and I still have 1 h/s; so 149 is not enough. If I take off the Pack and put on The Foreman, I have 150 int and 2 h/s.

I hope this information is somehow useful to the Engineer community. Anybody who wants to confirm this with respecs or getting the same gear at the same amount of stat points as me, be my guest.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-20-2011 at 06:39 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange