Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Nekro !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Nekro is the best defensive pet in game and becomes one of rogue's primary def pet since warr and mage have their own built-in skill defense. If you are a rogue asking for this nerf, then you'd
    better know what you are asking for.

If majorites disagree much with your points(joke), then something's wrong with your thread.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyna El View Post
    Nekro is the best defensive pet in game and becomes one of rogue's primary def pet since warr and mage have their own built-in skill defense. If you are a rogue asking for this nerf, then you'd
    better know what you are asking for.

If majorites disagree much with your points(joke), then something's wrong with your thread.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
    Possibly people are so reliant on nekro to play that they can't think of it being less powerful than it currently is.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Possibly people are so reliant on nekro to play that they can't think of it being less powerful than it currently is.
    Ya thats right, most ppl who disagree in nerfing nekro are those ppl who own nekro, they thinking that nerfing nekro would make them less powerful LOL!!! Think about this in 5v5 pvp they have the same class in each team 2war,1mage and 2 rouge, however the other team own 4-5nekro while the other own 1-2 nekro, do you think which team will win? It obvious the team who own 4-5nekro , i hope u get my point! And one more thing, even we nerft nekro a little bit , "Nekro is still the best among the Rest" In pvp, bcz he is the only pet who has ultraspeed,immune stun ,immune incoming attack and long duration. As if he has everything .Lets accept the fact thats how RPG work, u cannot overwhelm all the time and Balance is needed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    Ya thats right, most ppl who disagree in nerfing nekro are those ppl who own nekro, they thinking that nerfing nekro would make them less powerful LOL!!! Think about this in 5v5 pvp they have the same class in each team 2war,1mage and 2 rouge, however the other team own 4-5nekro while the other own 1-2 nekro, do you think which team will win? It obvious the team who own 4-5nekro , i hope u get my point! And one more thing, even we nerft nekro a little bit , "Nekro is still the best among the Rest" In pvp, bcz he is the only pet who has ultraspeed,immune stun ,immune incoming attack and long duration. As if he has everything .Lets accept the fact thats how RPG work, u cannot overwhelm all the time and Balance is needed

you got it all wrong, stacking nekro doesn't mean that youre going to win at least in Endgame, a team of 2 nekro 2 korrupt 1 sns would beat 4-5 nekro anytime, korrupt is the pet that deserves the nerf not in the mana but how it removes Juggernaut and Heals makes other classes heal useless espeically tank heal since its all heal over time and SNS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    you got it all wrong, stacking nekro doesn't mean that youre going to win at least in Endgame, a team of 2 nekro 2 korrupt 1 sns would beat 4-5 nekro anytime, korrupt is the pet that deserves the nerf not in the mana but how it removes Juggernaut and Heals makes other classes heal useless espeically tank heal since its all heal over time and SNS
    Did i even say they will use it at the same time?
    They could spam it, after the nekro shield break , then use another since the other team have 4 nekro, for example.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    yeah mann !! 1000% agreed with ya..buff Timber !! we all love timber..plss sts update timber..make it arcane rarity pet with super awesome HB and AA that we wont pick any other pet anymore to use in pvp and pve too..ALL HAIL TIMBER !!
    Lol sorry i had to comment real fast to see if i had to re log in

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

They could spam it, after the nekro shield break , then use another since the other team have 4 nekro, for example.
    This tells everyone exactly how much you know about how Nekro works.

You don't even know how much or what aspect of Nekro should be nerfed. You just want it to be nerfed "a bit"... so what exactly is "a bit"? What part of Nekro do you think has made this pet "a bit" too overpowered?

Sorry but posts alleging that things are too overpowered without appropriate evidence and reasoned arguments are what cause people to react negatively. Think about exactly what you want before you make a thread like this. In any case, no, stacking Nekro in a team clash will not win you the game as many people here have already said. Using Nekro at the wrong time will also get you killed. There are now more pets than before that can weaken the opposing team/player in ways that Nekro cannot. If anything, Animancy has given people the chance to make combination pets that can exceed the capability of a pure Nekro. The argument to nerf Nekro wore thin a long time ago.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    This tells everyone exactly how much you know about how Nekro works.

You don't even know how much or what aspect of Nekro should be nerfed. You just want it to be nerfed "a bit"... so what exactly is "a bit"? What part of Nekro do you think has made this pet "a bit" too overpowered?

Sorry but posts alleging that things are too overpowered without appropriate evidence and reasoned arguments are what cause people to react negatively. Think about exactly what you want before you make a thread like this. In any case, no, stacking Nekro in a team clash will not win you the game as many people here have already said. Using Nekro at the wrong time will also get you killed. There are now more pets than before that can weaken the opposing team/player in ways that Nekro cannot. If anything, Animancy has given people the chance to make combination pets that can exceed the capability of a pure Nekro. The argument to nerf Nekro wore thin a long time ago.
    I think you should check the 1st page, im sure i post it but not in detail,what aspect of nekro should be nerf and this little bit im talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

I think you should check the 1st page, im sure i post it but not in detail,what aspect of nekro should be nerf and this little bit im talking about.
    I did. So what is it about the skill that you want nerfed? Is it the speed, the damage reduction, the stun immunity, or all of it? And how much do you need it to be nerfed by? And why do you want it nerfed?

Do you have too much trouble killing someone with Nekro? Is it a tank or mage or rogue that you can't kill? What gears do you have? Have you firstly considered that you may probably lack the requisite skills to do well in PvP?
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How is this considered overpowered then? you know that korruption AA is draining mana and removing heal, if 2 nekros can time their shields perfectly then there is no chance for those 4-5 since it takes 5-6 secs between shields so better use either SNS or Korrupt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

1-2 nekro will win, nekro AA cant be stack :/
    4-5 nekro was useless no other support pet,since 1-2 nekro got 2-4 other pet that will make damage and buff thier stat,chance to win for them will higher :/
    Last edited by Fredystern; 06-27-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Maybe you do not know, but juggernaut only lasts 15 seconds, arcane shield only lasts 15 seconds (or less). Oh, and health pots cannot be used in PvP. Please sir, tell me, how do you last 120 seconds+ in a PvP clash based scenario so you can gain usefulness of 4-5 nekro shields? Oh, and do not forget, Nekro shield CD is 26 seconds. So, when one Nekro is used up, the next has a potential to be ready. So, you do not really need more than two.

Your comment tells me you know nothing about this game and are making suggestions because your own ego cannot accept the fact that you die and therefore you blame it on something else.

The bottom line, buffs and nerfs were put into place when there was an expectation of balance. Nekro is a factor in this balance. If developers nerf Nekro, then they have to rework the buffs and nerfs and create a whole new balance. All this, because you cannot figure out a decent strategy to combat Nekro (which can be fought against - any decent PvPer know how).
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-27-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

More than a couple of Nekros is unnecessary. 4 nekros dont mean a win since fights dont even last that long to spam 4 nekros one after another and there is shield immunity in between. If you are using 4 nekros you're losing out on the buffs/debuffs of other useful pets. Uneducated feedback is harmful since at times our clueless yes or no might end up tipping the scales to the ignorant side, just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Your comment tells me you know nothing about this game and are making suggestions because your own ego cannot accept the fact that you die and therefore you blame it on something else.

The bottom line, buffs and nerfs were put into place when there was an expectation of balance. Nekro is a factor in this balance. If developers nerf Nekro, then they have to rework the buffs and nerfs and create a whole new balance. All this, because you cannot figure out a decent strategy to combat Nekro (which can be fought against - any decent PvPer know how).
    You say what i trying to say in this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The sad thing is that after 2-3 years after Nekro was released, there's now 1 request for a "slight" nerf for Nekro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

This thread should be closed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

So you want Nekro nerfed because you can't afford it...yea, no, that's not happening. Save up and earn it like everybody else has.
    Well,Nekro is useful for PVP.
    For me,im using Maridos and if you check his AA you will see he doesnt do any help in PVP.Instead of nerfing Nekro's AA why dont you buff Maridos AA.People these days complain about everything.Im waiting for the moment when people would want to nerf nekro base damage at Level 56 and his high crit *facepalm* .
    I agree with Zeus,farm money then buy Nekro.You just can't talk about something that you don't own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well STS i have good idea for you.Why don't you remove Rogue class.People just don't like us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Name:  16k8va.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  68.8 KB

This thread has been going on for too long..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Maybe you do not know, but juggernaut only lasts 15 seconds, arcane shield only lasts 15 seconds (or less). Oh, and health pots cannot be used in PvP. Please sir, tell me, how do you last 120 seconds+ in a PvP clash based scenario so you can gain usefulness of 4-5 nekro shields? Oh, and do not forget, Nekro shield CD is 26 seconds. So, when one Nekro is used up, the next has a potential to be ready. So, you do not really need more than two.

ya, we cannot use pots to remain long but each class have heal skill right? Just seeing how ppl who have nekro react.Its kinda sad and now im 100℅ sure now, without "OP Nekro" they are useless and cannot do anything in PVP , im sorry but im just saying the fact bcz it show how u react. Anyway thank you for spending time and making this thread last. Hoping they would nerf it for good .ty CLOSED Thread