Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animated Signatures by Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Animated Signatures by Request

This is something I have done for people across many different games. I am not sure of the market for this kind of thing here, however I figured I would put it out there. Basically, I will (for a fee) create any animated signature/avatar/banner you would like me to. You just tell me what you want to see happen, and I make it happen. The signatures become rather large in size according to how complex a theme, or how fluid an animation. So keep that in mind. Also, STS forums has a fairly small signature size limit, so if you want to use it here, you will probably have to keep the idea super simple. (I have not tested this yet). I will quote you a price due to the complexity of the request. Just provide me these things:

Picture: Give me the link or just post the picture(s) you would like to use.
    Schema: Let me know the general feel of the signature you want, or color schemes
    Quotes: Just any sayings, quotes, or names you would like on there.
    Animation: what would you like animated?

You don't have to supply everything, I am fairly creative, so you can just give me a quote, and I can run with it.

(If you just want a stationary signature or banner, I can do those as well)

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Request: Pink. Blood. Barbarians. Bunnies. Go.

Result:

Request: A red and white submarine launches a torpedo, except that it's no torpedo, it's Ryan Howard! He flies through the air and hits the moon with his baseball bat, making it explode. Ryan falls back to earth but is caught by Jesus. Bonus points for: Moondust spelling out 1000 Years of Power across the sky, the sound effect "Ploop!" when Howard lands in Jesus' arms, and a naked or semi naked hot pregnant chick cheering on in the background.

Result:

Request: Deadpool takes a bite from a fajita and a swig from a giant horn cup. He then rides through the sky on a manatee over a crowd of women, soaring over the text "Women are things!"

Result:

Request: I want an animated sig of a black person crip walking (or c-walking, for short - dont worry - you can find pics of this - they are all over the net) with beautiful photoshopped white and black lightning surrounding them with baleful captioning declaring them a "negromancer".

Result:

Request: I would like Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's chugging a PBR pounder Popeye-style while fighting an octopus with her lazy beam eyes in an epic duel. Also make it say "For Real Real, not for Play Play".

Result:

Request: yeah when my turn gets around have Fred Durst punching in a crybaby noob's head while twirling quad glow sticks while a horde of partiers looks on. After punching said noob, have him fold his arms gangster style and caption "Werd". Write "pwned" on the noobs face after impact and maybe a bruise for effect. The whole thing could be set on a new york street corner or a club.

Result:
    Last edited by morfic; 05-15-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Haha, awesome work as always robobrony!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can I have the bunny one please? @.@ *drools*
    Zbooo- Lvl 1x Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

haha yes Zbooo. It was already complete. So free of charge.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Forums does not allowed animated signatures im really good at making animated signatures but i cant post them its also at bottom allow animated signatures NO i wish we could

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Curses. Well offer still stands for guild forums or recreational.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also, non-animated sigs still sparkly haha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

yea was gonna say that you cant make animated sigs...or sigs bigger than the size of my index fingers...on these forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    yea was gonna say that you cant make animated sigs...or sigs bigger than the size of my index fingers...on these forums.
    I quickly noticed that when I made one of my average 200k sigs, and couldn't set it. Then I spent forever compressing and fooling with it to make it happen. Serious business.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lets talk to the devs maybe they can let us oh oh oh animated signatures here i come

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    I quickly noticed that when I made one of my average 200k sigs, and couldn't set it. Then I spent forever compressing and fooling with it to make it happen. Serious business.
    I have trouble keeping my non-animated png sigs under 100Kb...dropping it down to a 15kb JPEG is just murder.

OH BTW YOU PHONY. The picture with deadpool has him eating something...but in NO WAY is that a fajita. NO WAY. That's like a 99 cent taco from taco bell with beans. I call BS on that, and you sir are a liar and a fake. SPARKLING PHONY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

methinks flow hasn't had a fajita in some time, the only real difference between fajita and taco is the choice of meats and maybe some additional sauteed veggies. go away gears of waaaaahhhh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SUPAPRODIGY View Post
    Lets talk to the devs maybe they can let us oh oh oh animated signatures here i come
    Nah, I think they do this to keep the forum smooth and quick. That's why they (along with any forum I guess) don't allow photo bombing.

Look at gameloft's forum, dang slow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Treieki View Post
    methinks flow hasn't had a fajita in some time, the only real difference between fajita and taco is the choice of meats and maybe some additional sauteed veggies. go away gears of waaaaahhhh!
    soooo basically everything, then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    I have trouble keeping my non-animated png sigs under 100Kb...dropping it down to a 15kb JPEG is just murder.

OH BTW YOU PHONY. The picture with deadpool has him eating something...but in NO WAY is that a fajita. NO WAY. That's like a 99 cent taco from taco bell with beans. I call BS on that, and you sir are a liar and a fake. SPARKLING PHONY.
    I stopped trying to get it down to 15kb. It killed teh sig way too much. I actually left one at 50kb and it is working just fine. (Still hate taking it down that low).

And SHHHHHH Flow! No one else caught on! Sparkling phony lol.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Negromancer ftw, hide yo kids ppl lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Request: I would like Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's chugging a PBR pounder Popeye-style while fighting an octopus with her lazy beam eyes in an epic duel. Also make it say "For Real Real, not for Play Play".

Result:

Request: yeah when my turn gets around have Fred Durst punching in a crybaby noob's head while twirling quad glow sticks while a horde of partiers looks on. After punching said noob, have him fold his arms gangster style and caption "Werd". Write "pwned" on the noobs face after impact and maybe a bruise for effect. The whole thing could be set on a new york street corner or a club.

Result:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Was just gonna call you out for stealing those sigs...and then I went to your "about me" on the Bleach forums. Then I thought to myself...those are just TOO random to even consider stealing lol.

What do you use, photoshop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Hahaha. Super spy. May I ask how you found me there?

Yes I use photoshop cs3 (haven't upgraded in a while). It's pretty simple, just extremely tedious as photoshop's animation function is kind of quirky.

Oh and I was actually lazy when linking to the sigs, I let the requester host them. I can supply psd's to any nonbelievers.
    Last edited by morfic; 08-26-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Let's make it SPARKLE!