Thread: Regarding crafting slots and furnishing slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Regarding crafting slots and furnishing slots

Hey,

I'd like to suggest some changes to these slots since they've been bothering me a lot lately.

First off, the crafting slots.

We've been given 500 slots to our first ever character, unfortunately for me, that character became useless when I realized I didn't liked the class I've chosen back then, and so did the 500 slots given that disappeared with the character I had to delete. Now I'm stuck with 25 slots on my current main because there's no way to get these kind of slots without spending platinum (something I'm not planning to make just yet). It's really stressing to get the "Clean your inventory" notification even though you have a decent amount of normal inventory slots. Any chance we're getting 500 slots for ALL of our characters or at least the option to purchase crafting slots with story tokens?

Furnishing slots:

These are the most annoying for me at least. As a player that will never spend 25k and 60 story tokens/week for just another vanity no one will probably see or care about, these slots are really just disturbing. Pretty much most of the furniture you'll loot is just junk that's not even worth 500g in the AH, and having these things limited to 25 max in my INV is just ridiculous. For me, they are just there to make me waste time always I hit 25 worthless items that I gotta liquidate one by one in order to keep playing. Is there any chance we can get 500 of these or at least the option to buy more slots with story tokens?

Oh, I forgot to mention, none of those kind of slots has an actual "Sell options" button, which makes things even more annoying since we gotta liquidate these items ( 99% junk in the furniture case) ONE by ONE.

Thanks, excuse my English and have a lovely day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i think they give 500 slot every events, ursoth is coming so let's hope they give it for free