Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 30 tokens for a leafy chest is too expensive imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    For comparative argument the theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events.
    A little bit of transparency goes a long way. If that's the case it does make sense...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

For comparative argument the theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events.
    Name:  But-why-meme1.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  102.1 KB

Understand that Ursoth has a different angle as you explained (Farming and loots and stuff. All in for farming, appreciate it)

But why 30?

It's not about the "free gold" event. It's about their worth to other players. Why would anyone (visage is terribly overpriced imo) open? Is there a drop rate issue? Are the drops worth it? I think such questions should be asked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

One my of buddies told me, 'dont expect too much, you will be disappointed'... I should've listened to him....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Because sts doesnt want to see goblin crate too many and want everyone focusing on arcane 56, means more recipe > more crate > more arcane weap available in the future > we wont rant about how op the very limited arc weapon user in few months after.
    Well, means we hv some more recipe to hoard at least xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Arc wep suks bloodgrub boss doesn't drop anything. Idk about this event. 25 bloodgrubs 0 good loot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    Because sts doesnt want to see goblin crate too many and want everyone focusing on arcane 56, means more recipe > more crate > more arcane weap available in the future > we wont rant about how op the very limited arc weapon user in few months after.
    Well, means we hv some more recipe to hoard at least xD.
    Trust me, those lvl 56 weapons will also be put in mass cryostar crates sooner.....Keeping it in an event lock will make it rare... only rich ppl can afford them and dominate....again , we will see whiners here in forum...sorry but this is how i feel about it
    Last edited by Enraged; 07-02-2016 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Gold is an important factor in events.
    As you can see there are so many things that we want to spend atm in this event but how can we buy them and keep their value if we lack in gold.
    Only plat-user can earn tons here in this event since most of the items are on the locks.
    I'm not good at English so I won't add anymore XD >…<
    But what I want to say is that:
    " To circulate things up, we must have a sufficient supply of gold " something like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

can leafy crates be hearded and sold later
    will their prices increase after event? pls tell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

If i cant make gold from events i dont see a point in going more than bronze tier .... i get the aweome banner , buy gear with the gold i already have and quit the event. No point in beeing exited about new items cosidering i cant afford them , and the only way to make gold is km3.. ( i feel sick just from seeing that map lol ) might aswell only log in to chill with guild and play goblin event .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account