Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTACK Engineer build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now that i read a bit much on all post every discussions here seems to be serious and i'm serious about being both attack & defence eng if its possible to happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addictux View Post
    Now that i read a bit much on all post every discussions here seems to be serious and i'm serious about being both attack & defence eng if its possible to happen
    It is possible to be all attack or all defense... But to be both, would just be the middle ground.

If you want an all attack I'd stick al your attributes on Intelligence. Equip with Damage implant. Riffle, gloves or heavy pistol + shield.
    If you want an all Defense, stick em on Strength. Equip with either Dodge or Defense implant. Any pistol + shield.
    Now if you want a Ballanced character based on both attack and defense, split your attibutes on both strength and Intelligence or
    All on Strength but equip with a Damage Implant.

You could use that to sort of find the middle ground.
    Now for Defence skills, 6 on your Armour buff, 6 on your team defense buff and 6 on supression. And ofcause Empathy and Transference both with 6 aswell (as Staple for an eng)

Attack skills... Basically 6 on everything else except revive and pain, keep em on 1.

Good luck fellow Engineer :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Eng

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    It is possible to be all attack or all defense... But to be both, would just be the middle ground.

If you want an all attack I'd stick al your attributes on Intelligence. Equip with Damage implant. Riffle, gloves or heavy pistol + shield.
    If you want an all Defense, stick em on Strength. Equip with either Dodge or Defense implant. Any pistol + shield.
    Now if you want a Ballanced character based on both attack and defense, split your attibutes on both strength and Intelligence or
    All on Strength but equip with a Damage Implant.

You could use that to sort of find the middle ground.
    Now for Defence skills, 6 on your Armour buff, 6 on your team defense buff and 6 on supression. And ofcause Empathy and Transference both with 6 aswell (as

Attack skills... Basically 6 on everything else except revive and pain, keep em on 1.

Good luck fellow Engineer :-)

Tnx but i put 1 on leech & wither, 6 on traferrence, mass heal & mass protect, 1 on pain & thinking of putting 6 on decay and i put all on my intelligence not sure if it's goid but someone told me to ba a eng tanker i should put equal stength and intelligence but on my observation i think it kinda sucks putting all on int u dont have much dmg but god on def and putting all in str kinda sucks too ur strong but u dont have enough mp to use ur skills and judging by that. Think its realky good to put half on str and half on int........ Tnx btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

"Tnx but i put 1 on leech & wither, 6 on traferrence, mass heal & mass protect, 1 on pain & thinking of putting 6 on decay and i put all on my intelligence not sure if it's goid but someone told me to ba a eng tanker i should put equal stength and intelligence but on my observation i think it kinda sucks putting all on int u dont have much dmg but god on def and putting all in str kinda sucks too ur strong but u dont have enough mp to use ur skills and judging by that. Think its realky good to put half on str and half on int........ Tnx btw"

Actually, int gives you more damage and mana per point, and less health per point that str does. If you go full int you'll do more dmg (and have more mana but less health).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qoph View Post
    "Tnx but i put 1 on leech & wither, 6 on traferrence, mass heal & mass protect, 1 on pain & thinking of putting 6 on decay and i put all on my intelligence not sure if it's goid but someone told me to ba a eng tanker i should put equal stength and intelligence but on my observation i think it kinda sucks putting all on int u dont have much dmg but god on def and putting all in str kinda sucks too ur strong but u dont have enough mp to use ur skills and judging by that. Think its realky good to put half on str and half on int........ Tnx btw"

Actually, int gives you more damage and mana per point, and less health per point that str does. If you go full int you'll do more dmg (and have more mana but less health).
    Ow ok tnx, now for good skills anybody??.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

level15 build for eng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

level16 build please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk