Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immortal Corruption Daggers vs. Immortal Corruption Bow Analysis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    So, after owning both, I've done some extensive testing with both and would like to help other players come to a conclusion with their weapons.

First of, the dagger has 136 more armor and about 100 more damage over the bow. However, the bow makes up for that with its extremely powerful auto attack. The attack hits at 200% damage, so it will hit very hard on mobs and boss. Essentially, it's like having a mini aimed shot always on tap. I've also noticed the bow procs more frequently when compared to the dagger's proc rate.

How to Effectively Use Creeping Death:
    When your character procs creeping death, a green glow will appear over your head. This green glow will last some amount of time before disappearing. During this time, your basic attacks will do percent health damage. So, the best way to work this is charge auto attack and tap aim until the green glow wears off. If you do it correctly, each proc should result in more than 30% of boss HP taken off.

The dagger has a great heal proc & the damage reduction of the proc is 40-50% with it lasting for 6-7 seconds. The pulses do around 700 damage and whatever damage is done is given back as heal (3 pulses in total).

All in all, I prefer the bow. The reason being is as a rogue, we do our job best by focusing damage. This is best done with the bow. However, in times where I need a bit of extra survivability, I would switch to daggers.
    I agree, i've owned both and bow wins, everyone wants daggers because of stats but in pvp u can be the stronger one with the daggers, stats mean zip in a fight, better skill always wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Does this mean if we have 3 rogs eith arc bow and every rogue procs and uses the bow perfectly they all 3 do -90% off boss? In the time while they got the proc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A little late

But how does one aquire these immortal corruption daggers?