Thread: 2nd best tanking weapon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default 2nd best tanking weapon?

I only have 240k gold so I can't afford aegis. For tanking, what's the next best weapon that I can buy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan4210 View Post
    I only have 240k gold so I can't afford aegis. For tanking, what's the next best weapon that I can buy?
    dont waste ur 240k on some crap..keep ur gold and farm more crates in km3 and buy an aegis grit (best one)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I dont even have lepre. Is it worth spending everything I have for it to start farming from scratch?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I dont even have lepre. Is it worth spending everything I have for it to start farming from scratch?
    yes
    go km3,shuyal second map,nordr first map,ydra forest ydra forest,kraken first map and hunt lockeds
    then craft every 9 locks in massive locked
    and after that buy elon recipes from event token vendor and craft them later in massive elon crates and sell.
    also make sure that when you go to klaas or shazzbot you have enough time to play because if u get luck elixir but you cant stay more than 1 minute its a waste

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Alright, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im agre with mistery. Just get a legendary will or potency weapon and potency helmet and warfare armor with decent belt ring and pendant good legendary will do. Thos stuff is not so expensive atm. And farm farm farm to get gold for aegis. Atm lvl 46 mythic aegis is more worth the gold than the lvl 56 arcane one. U can begin with thougness one or save up for the best grit type.
    Gl
    Drasitel officer MythicDragon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drasiteal View Post
    Im agre with mistery. Just get a legendary will or potency weapon and potency helmet and warfare armor with decent belt ring and pendant good legendary will do. Thos stuff is not so expensive atm. And farm farm farm to get gold for aegis. Atm lvl 46 mythic aegis is more worth the gold than the lvl 56 arcane one. U can begin with thougness one or save up for the best grit type.
    Gl
    Ya thats what im doing. Im currently running km3 and so far i made back my 250k spent on lepre. But now (literally right now) that arcane aegis got buffed, does this put mythic aegis in a bad spot, or should I still go for it? Will mythic aegis and legendary potency armor be enough for elite underhul?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Ya thats what im doing. Im currently running km3 and so far i made back my 250k spent on lepre. But now (literally right now) that arcane aegis got buffed, does this put mythic aegis in a bad spot, or should I still go for it? Will mythic aegis and legendary potency armor be enough for elite underhul?
    new buffed arc aegis only suitable for PvP..things changed now...new arc sword is for PvE..but that doesnt mean 46 mythic aegis is not good anymore..mybe it lacked on dmg/dps stats but its stacked armor,taunting and exploding effect is still the best..even new arc is nothing compared to glinstone aegis for PvE purposes..

and yes if u using 56 pot armor still good to use as long as u hv arc ring and PP or new arc heart 54 pendant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hm so Glintstone Aegis of Grit is still the very best endgame tank weapon at 56? Now what about for DPS? 46 Dragon arcane sword, or 56 arcane sword, which is better? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    Hm so Glintstone Aegis of Grit is still the very best endgame tank weapon at 56? Now what about for DPS? 46 Dragon arcane sword, or 56 arcane sword, which is better? Thanks.
    Yes aegis still rocks for PvE. About sword is really your choice. Immortal sword has chance to banish enemies in PvE and i see more warriors with this sword in PvE than dragon hunter but it's really what player prefer. If you are PvP and want also dps just go for Dragon hunter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks. So I bought the Glint Aegis of Grit as per the advice here, and Shaz and Klaas both gave me luck elixirs so I tried it out in km3 before socketing it. I can vouch that the AoE damage procs often and hard, kind of like rogue bombs from the Glint bow.

One quick noob followup question: Does +damage and bonus damage affect procs like the Glint Aegis and Bow procs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    Thanks. So I bought the Glint Aegis of Grit as per the advice here, and Shaz and Klaas both gave me luck elixirs so I tried it out in km3 before socketing it. I can vouch that the AoE damage procs often and hard, kind of like rogue bombs from the Glint bow.

One quick noob followup question: Does +damage and bonus damage affect procs like the Glint Aegis and Bow procs?
    In easy map like KM3 you won't see full power of it. I don't really know if damage affect proc cause i didn't noticed it while using aegis. I suggest you to go to shuyal elite. Pull some mobs use jugg and stand so they can hit you. You'll be surprised how powerful it is

13. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

1.Glintstone Aegis of Grit
    2.Dragon Hunter Sword
    3.Cryostar Soul Drained Hammer of Tactics (got meteor shower proc really good against mobs or when u need to do ranged attack towards boss)

Attachment 151635
    Proc: When attacking an enemy, each strike has a chance to summon a meteor shower that rains death upon nearby enemies. Each impact deals damage and has a chance to stun.
    Last edited by dinzly; 09-01-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

save your gold then buy the aegis of grit or any glintstone aegis type best pve weapon fr tank