Thread: Next event top prize should be one we all want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Next event top prize should be one we all want

I love the events on AL don't get me wrong but the top event prize kinda sucks plus the event is the same event every year. The vanities prize is the same just differnt colors. top prize should be something everone wants.. Example Sns when it came out and thoses super rare ice golem and spirt vanities.. anyway not complaining too much I still love the game peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    I love the events on AL don't get me wrong but the top event prize kinda sucks plus the event is the same event every year. The vanities prize is the same just differnt colors. top prize should be something everone wants.. Example Sns when it came out and thoses super rare ice golem and spirt vanities.. anyway not complaining too much I still love the game peace
    They need to return frank vanity in halloween

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    They need to return frank vanity in halloween
    watch it ... >:[

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I just want to say that this thread is not a hate sts thread. I think they have done a great job with the releasing of items, the farming is great of differnt items the rarity of certain items is great because we can chase but the events just need a little more...wildfire is all lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Its an awesome event, I just hate the re-color vanities. About the plat tier: a non-tradeable vanity will make more ppl run to reach this. I love wings but make this tradeable have no sense, why i should run A LOT to catch a vanity if i can buy the SAME in auc for a little price of gold?
    Also GLOW makes everything more interesting on AL. If dont wanna create new items, just add glow glow and glooow on old, dont add a red color in old orange color or whatever.

What i would like to see in plat tier and will make me run 24h to reach this:
    - A good Jewel
    - A non-Tradeable vanity (backpack and weapons too! We dont have many)
    - 15 Platinum (a small prize just to try a lock or buy something)
    - A really good thing for our house, like one estatue of a (bow, gun, blade) who was gifted by elondrian people coz we helped save they home.

Just thinkin out the box...btw i LOVE arcane legends, its the only game i still playing after long time. Also thank you STS to make my days more funny and cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    Its an awesome event, I just hate the re-color vanities. About the plat tier: a non-tradeable vanity will make more ppl run to reach this. I love wings but make this tradeable have no sense, why i should run A LOT to catch a vanity if i can buy the SAME in auc for a little price of gold?
    Also GLOW makes everything more interesting on AL. If dont wanna create new items, just add glow glow and glooow on old, dont add a red color in old orange color or whatever.

What i would like to see in plat tier and will make me run 24h to reach this:
    - A good Jewel
    - A non-Tradeable vanity (backpack and weapons too! We dont have many)
    - 15 Platinum (a small prize just to try a lock or buy something)
    - A really good thing for our house, like one estatue of a (bow, gun, blade) who was gifted by elondrian people coz we helped save they home.

Just thinkin out the box...btw i LOVE arcane legends, its the only game i still playing after long time. Also thank you STS to make my days more funny and cool.
    Ummm because the vanity will be over 100k and gives people a reason to run... All of the non-tradable junk vanities I end up destroying as they are garbage with no value.