Respectfully, I'd like to submit the following ideas for improving the community interactions and game play in Pocket Legends. Forgive me if any of these features have been previously suggested, announced, or are implemented and I just don't know about them. These are off the top of my head in a single sitting, so this is obviously not an exhaustive list and the ideas are not all fully "baked" yet. Special sauce is encouraged.

Armory

Similar to the Armory in WoW, I'd like to see a web-accessible link that shows character stats such as K/D ratio, equipment, etc. Ideally, this section would not require a login, so that users unfamiliar with the game can view a profile. If logged in, however, I'd like to see the following possibilities:

* Compare your character to the one being viewed
* Compare your K/D ratios, etc.

Also, the following functionality should be available:

* Show best upgrades by spec, based on character, and where they drop
* Show achievements (see below)

Achievements

Many games incentivize the completion of specific tasks -- some of which are very easy, others are complex or even zany and off the wall. These achievements give players something to do as they grind away the levels and also provide a bit more end-game experience at the top end. It'd also be nice if these achievements could be auto-posted to Facebook or Twitter.

Possible suggestions:

* First Blood (Very Easy) - Make a kill in the opening campaign
* On the Mend (Very Easy) - Use a health potion
* Cashin' In (Easy) - Sell 10 Items
* On Death's Door (Easy) - Kill a Mob with less than 15% health
* Leapin' Lizards (Medium) - Knock a mob back 10 ft. or more
* Roll 'Dem Bones (Medium) - Kill 100 Skeletons of any type
* Hearts Aflame (Medium) - Kill the King of Hearts
* Welcome Wagon (Medium) - Wave at 100 people
* Lone Wolf (Hard) - Solo-kill the King of Hearts
* You and What Army? (Hard) - Solo an entire level where you get XP
* We Don't Need No Stinkin' Bandages (Hard) - Complete a level where you get XP without potting or being healed
* Bring Out Yer Dead (Goofy) - Die 100 times
* Town Gossip (Goofy) - Be the recipient of 100 private tells

Quick-Chat Text

The quick-chat text should be longer, allowing for more robust communication. For example, if a strategy is commonly employed for a boss, this can be saved and punched up as needed.

Crafting Skills

By allowing users to craft weapons, armor, and stat-items (improvements to existing weapons, such as enchantments or jewels), this necessitates interaction between players. Mobs would also begin to drop reagents, which would encourage further trading as well as spice up the variety of drops. I'd suggest the following:

* Weapon Makers - These craftsmen and craftswomen would produce weapons of varying qualities, with semi-random stats/attributes. Reagents could be used to influence (but not guarantee) the crafting of a particular item. These skills might also have to be "learned" through special drops.
* Armor Crafters - Creating armors of varying types might require specific pieces of armor, specific locations (bring this armor to the frosty wastelands to forge it), etc.
* Potion Alchemists - These potions would include all of the currently available elixirs, plus new ones.
* Jewelry Setters - Jewels could be set into metal and worn as earrings, pendants, etc. (another armor slot), put into weapons and armor (with varying colors, sizes, and quantities accepted), or combined with other jewels to make meta-gems.
* Enchantment Weavers - Enchantments would improve resistance versus frost, fire, etc (see below, "Type-Specific Damage")
* Psychologists - These specialized professionals can teach players new emotes for the right price and the right reagents.

Player-Run Stores

By allowing players to "set up shop" in designated areas of town (or perhaps designated instances), it may cut down on spamming, and encourage trade. These shops might have the following features:

* Ability to set price on specific items
* Custom welcome message
* Guild-specific discounts (after guilds are implemented)

Type-Specific Damage

Damage of specific types (i.e., frost, fire, nature) can be implemented, as well as resist-specific gear to mitigate said damage.

Crowd Control

Polymorphing (Enchantress), sapping (Archer), or knock-outs (Warrior) would allow parties to more effectively manage crowd situations.

Guild Banks

Allowing a guild to access a bank for reagents, weapons, and armor would improve guild functionality once implemented. These banks should be able to be restricted by player level and/or guild level.

Social Networks

In addition to automatically (or selectively, based on a button press) being able to post achievements, levels, etc, to Facebook and Twitter, an application for Facebook may be an effective promotional device. It might allow a user to post their stats as a box on their page, touting their character and Pocket Legends itself.

Referral Bonus

Players may be further enticed to bring their friends into the game if they are rewarded with Platinum or in-game items.