Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Whats up with slink's aa?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lol gouiwaa i'm not saying that i want something for free, i'm just saying slink should be his rarity!
    Besides, i didn't use nekro since i got slink, slink is the pet that i kept using nowdays!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harie View Post
    Lol gouiwaa i'm not saying that i want something for free, i'm just saying slink should be his rarity!
    Besides, i didn't use nekro since i got slink, slink is the pet that i kept using nowdays!!!
    Yes thats right , But slink is only legedary . And a legendary pet should not overpower current best arcane pets. ( And no, im not one of those who just want to keep their nekro as best pet forever ) p.s if you want a cheap and good pet get blinky , kprruption or try adding ribbits aa to nilbog .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    sts makes these kind of legendary pets, so they could step up to arcane pet combinations, what can beat samael with nekro aa and mm happiness? only lots of players using different legendary pets, for example swift, korruption and slink, each pet has it's pros and cons, deal with it...
    Just get focus on that player and try to kill him first so he will cuase less trouble. ( Only legendary pets i see in pvp today are : blinky , korruptipn , crit pets )

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    1. Nekro AA wont cancel the stun if you use the AA while you are stunned
    2. Nekro AA ignore stun when you got the shield
    3. Its easy to avoid the pools in PvP
    4. Dont try to nerf something when you dont know how its work
    I know that, nekros shield ignore stun while you got it, but when you r against 2 or 3 slinks, thers no chance to avoid stun, also slink pools if stacked does instastun, if you r playing on 56 clashes are like 1-5min max, so slink doesnt make big difference, but for twinks its a nightmare. Ironbit removes stun but his CD cant keep up with slink. I know exactly how it works tested it for 1k times trying to find weak spots. Its not easy to avoid pools, maybe tdm but in ctf you cant run from pools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Could u guys plz make that change for pvp and nt pve. Its really grt in pve and wish it remains like that.

Thanks
    agreeeeeer pls dont nerf in pve ,only pvp pls pls

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom