Thread: Bloodgrub doll crafting problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Bloodgrub doll crafting problem

Dear STS,

Do you bother to test your event before you make it available?

To craft one bloodgrub doll you need one bloodgrub visage (drop is so low that one is worth 150-170k, and i can tell you for sure that is low cause i bought leaf chest worth of 2,4k tokens and all i looted was pne visage, made maybe 100k from gold, one warrior chest worth 80k, 10-15 energies and some anks), 9 creeping rot that you get from killing boss, 4 cracked nature, 4 branch, 5 Bloodhair and as if all that is not enough 2 more energies
    So in order to get one run to bloodgrub you need to do 9 runs of event, that means 90k for energy, 150-170k for one bloodgrub visage. How is that viable to run and farm the pet? The drops from boss are really rare. As you guys showed us yesterday from 5-6 runs of event only goldilox was lucky enough to loot one elondrian chest and a corrupted helmet vanity. And i dont know if all other players were plat tier, but i was one of the lucky ones to get a run, and I am plat tier.

Even if party takes turn to open altar is still not viable to run.

Most of you will say craft energies to run boss and buy creeping rot from auction. Thats ok im willing to do that but the bloodgrub visage ingredient is gonna bankrupt you. Im not the richest player or the poorest, but i have what i have from farming alot. This event is not one of those. The number of players online decreased after the samuel and sns update, and im saying that because the bar to fight cryostar boss is taking longer and longer to fill up. And people that come back to run event stop playing at gold tier because is just not worth running above that tier.

Events are made to be played. Please do something about the bloodgrub visage.
    The number of players that that are playing event is so low that lowest points on leaderboard for rogue is 4k at this moment after one day and a half. Im saying is so low because you need 3410 points to reach plat tier. On warrior class are people on lb that are not event plat tier.

Please STS fix this. Dont make HiSHA another SNS.

MORE HISHA
    Last edited by Memnochthedevil; 07-02-2016 at 01:14 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Memnochthedevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnochthedevil View Post
    Dear STS,

Do you bother to test your event before you make it available?

To craft one bloodgrub doll you need one bloodgrub visage (drop is so low that one is worth 150-170k, and i can tell you for sure that is low cause i bought leaf chest worth of 2,4k tokens and all i looted was pne visage, made maybe 100k from gold, one warrior chest worth 80k, 10-15 energies and some anks), 9 creeping rot that you get from killing boss, 4 cracked nature, 4 branch, 5 Bloodhair and as if all that is not enough 2 more energies
    So in order to get one run to bloodgrub you need to do 9 runs of event, that means 90k for energy, 150-170k for one bloodgrub visage. How is that viable to run and farm the pet? The drops from boss are really rare. As you guys showed us yesterday from 5-6 runs of event only goldilox was lucky enough to loot one elondrian chest and a corrupted helmet vanity. And i dont know if all other players were plat tier, but i was one of the lucky ones to get a run, and I am plat tier.

Even if party takes turn to open altar is still not viable to run.

Most of you will say craft energies to run boss and buy creeping rot from auction. Thats ok im willing to do that but the bloodgrub visage ingredient is gonna bankrupt you. Im not the richest player or the poorest, but i have what i have from farming alot. This event is not one of those. The number of players online decreased after the samuel and sns update, and im saying that because the bar to fight cryostar boss is taking longer and longer to fill up. And people that come back to run event stop playing at gold tier because is just not worth running above that tier.

Events are made to be played. Please do something about the bloodgrub visage.
    The number of players that that are playing event is so low that lowest points on leaderboard for rogue is 4k at this moment after one day and a half. Im saying is so low because you need 3410 points to reach plat tier. On warrior class are people on lb that are not event plat tier.

Please STS fix this. Dont make HiSHA another SNS.

MORE HISHA
    Don't waste your time here if you are looking to experience fair gaming.

Before a year or so, the game was unfair due to mistakes. Now the unfair balancing seems to be on money making purpose only.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to killarrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Must be. Im assuming since most ppl ignore this post they are happy with the current drop rate of visage. Just keep in mind first few day are the most busy and barelly any drops. As the weekend passes, will become a luxury even for those that dont find it a luxury yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

We need a new Doll to enter in another portal? Should I sell the "visage" or make a doll? I dont know if enter in portal its waste of money, how are going the drops?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I ussualy running on all my 8 toon every event....only this event i only ran for my main toon and now stopped at gold tier....*now better farming energy for next event in km 3 ( u can get crates too)
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

One doll for every run - As i said this event wasnt made to be runned like previous events. I am quite an old player and i have been here for all Ursoth events, and all events starting with lvl 36 cap. But this is not made to be farmed. Only way to make gold is to farm lockeds, and that is not happening in the event. All good drops are found at bloodgrub boss. So as manny of you do, ill farm essences and hopping that next event will be better.
    Sts needs to realize cheaper visage, more energies spent, more money for them. That also helps the game economy. Right now the ppl that are running bloodgrub is a selected few that are willing to spent 200k+/run.

Again please devs, go run for 7 hours, or just buy leaf chest and open and tell me how manny you looted. Why leaf chest? Because to craft greater chest it takes 12 h. Nobody is gonna wait 8 hours to craft 5 greater chest. Thats 30 energies lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

they need to take action. instead of doing shutdowns without warning :/

First of all i want my free blood doll because of this stupidity! and second of all i want a better drop raten on those Visages. im getting pissed so badly. They can bounce the sever in les than 1 min. but they can't give a proper explanation in a ENTIRE weekend. Its so frustrating. Im cleaning the junk crap out of my inventory because the visages are a freaking joke and its not balanced by a LONG SHOT!!!!!!.

This post is prob gonna get deleted but idc. or they gonna answer with some sort of clever back awnser. but its unprofessional. Be ashamed. First u reward cheaters with free banners and jewels and now u let us hang here ;/ u guys need to do some serous testing urself. And please don't say i come to an hasty conclusion. Because i ran ursoth more times than most of the community combined together. i openend more leaf chests then prob anyone in this game....

Fix the drop rate!

- frustrated Rome
    Line ID: Amborion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rome For This Useful Post: