Quote Originally Posted by noneo:392078
Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
Very interesting, indeed. Are you taking into accoutn enemy armor in accordance with pain's damage? The heals are definately weird, especially if u casted naked.
Well, I definitely overlooked the enemy armor. With that said, it must mean that the "bugs" (that burst out of the sewers) in Dead Man Cave all have 5 armor. I will do some further testing to make sure though.

And I agree with the weirdness of the heals. Especially since it was well above the 30 max limit.

Would anyone with a low lever character care to do some tests with me? One that has the same level of Empathy. I wonder if your attributes have anything to do with how much heal you receive.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBits View Post
Isn't it possible that our aoe dmg is "rolled" separately for each mob, thus diff dmg amounts on each. Or do we know that it's a single calculation for all. I haven't tested pain but transference seems to do different dmg even to same enemy types.(tested in dynastar)
It appears that there must be individual rolls for each mob. I don't see any other way there could be different amounts of damage done from the same skill cast, unless they have different armor which doesn't make much sense.
I have a 2nd engi lv.11 named squidward, would be happy to respec skills in the name of testing with you. Holla at me in game!