My pain is at lvl 1, and is only supposed to give 15-25 damage at the end of stun (the explosion).

I did some very rudimentary tests in Delta 7 Dead Man and no matter how many times I casted, the max explosion damage from Pain (with nothing equipped) was 20, and the usual amount being 17-18. At lvl 1 the explosion is supposed to deal 15-25 damage. I have never hit a 25 unless I have armor/weapons on.

Also, when I have weapons/armor equipped the skill description does not change to add more damage. However, when I cast the skill with equips on I usually hit a 30-33 damge on explosion. So, I know my equips effect the amound of damage, the description just doesn't update.

Another interesting thing to note is that the same explosion deals different damage to each mob. (i.e. one gets hit with a 32, and the other a 33). I am assuming this is because each mob has different armor, but I am not sure.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Also, my Empathy is lvl 5 and is supposed to give 25-30 health every 3 seconds. When I casted it (with no equips i.e. naked) the skill gave me 38, 42, 44, 41, 40 and other amounts greater than 30. I actually never got healed anything less than 35.

I haven't tested the other skills to see if the descriptions are correct, but I wanted to get some discussion started. (I get the feeling they are all messed up.)