Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please report issues with the new 1.7.3 Client here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quest already finished:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

A FEW ISSUES:

ENTERING PL --
    On the landing (?) page, is it possible to flip the location of the CONTINUE and the ENTER TOWNE buttons?

I'm hoping that the CONTINUE button coming back does not mean the randomly entering private games bug has not reappeared. I always hope but ask

FOREST HAVEN QUESTS --
    Are there really 56 quests in FH now?
    Also, continuing to FH1 from the tutorial really messes up the quest sequence. You would pick up Safe Travels fro Ellie and Toxicology (which applies to FH1) in towne but new players probably don't go back to town for a bit... If you don't pick up Toxicology early, it makes you finish all the quests before you get Toxicology again.

FOREST HAVEN - JOIN GAMES --
    Not sure whether this is from Continue button, continue from Tutorial or the town portal but...
    people should not join completed games. I was sitting in a completed FH1 game, writing on here, when a low level joined.

FOREST HAVEN STASH --
    Old problem: Newly created characters can access FH stash w/o any kills or quests.
    Since PL was fixed at one time to add the requirement for new characters to achieve something before they could access stash, I would think this is a bug.

Off to explore! Thanks!

(Where's my red holoshield? )
    Last edited by Fyrce; 08-25-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm sure the devs will give me another infraction because they can't take criticism but did they even test out this new patch. It's ridiculously hard. We have 5 level 55 players and getting pwned in the sewers. It's like I'm a level one mage going solo in a level 55 zone. This needs to be fixed. Out of control hard. enemies seem to be on steroids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We have 5 level 55 players and getting pwned in the sewers. It's like I'm a level one mage going solo in a level 55 zone. This needs to be fixed. Out of control hard. enemies seem to be on steroids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Even bigger still empty town. Bug or meant to be? Looks like it had stores....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Duel spec loadouts not workin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Even when not straight anyone, you get a death for shootin air.

Thanks Kanital

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Hi

The new client wont download and when I pick one of the options it says open uninstall please help
    PL Lillypink lvl 62,Mysterygurl lvl 54,Armerteddy lvl 28,Xlillypinkx lvl 19,Dodgethefudge lvl 35,Lillyrockstar lvl 23 SL Lillypink lvl 35,Devilgurl lvl 23,Cosmogurl lvl 13,Dodgethefudge lvl 10

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quests in Forest Haven read as there are 56 total but no one is offering a thing. This issue has happened before (with the FH revamp I think) and is small in comparison to what is happening currently, but should get fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I have the same problem as lillypink. Try to update and only gives open and uninstall options. I try open and it takes me to the same screen saying i need to update. I tried uninstall and reinstall. Still get samething. Plz fix soon. I need my pl fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboycows View Post
    i'm sure the devs will give me another infraction because they can't take criticism but did they even test out this new patch. It's ridiculously hard. We have 5 level 55 players and getting pwned in the sewers. It's like I'm a level one mage going solo in a level 55 zone. This needs to be fixed. Out of control hard.
    I agree 100%. Why are pawn enemies doing rediculous amounts of damage? I couldn't even solo SandCaves with a lvl 55 account with over 100 armor. When i'd walk into one of the rooms with about 7 or 8 guys bunched up i'd be damn near dead after their first attacks. This needs to be fixed. '

It's like that on all maps too. I went to AO Plasmid Pyramid and died from 6 little guys almost instantly. Prior to "patch" I could have taken a leak while getting pumbled and came back and still had half health.

I've also heard several people in sewers talking about how they could double your money with a bug they found. They blatantly called it cheating like it wasn't even bad. I personally didn't see it happen maybe keep an eye out for that...

Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hey thanks for the great update. Immediately when trying my spells, i notice that when using one of my blessing spells (I'm a mage), the 'chime' sound that it makes keeps going over and over again and never stops. I can go to a new town and it stops but as soon as i use the spell agin, it starts back up with the chime sound and doesn't stop. I'm using galaxy tab 10.1 running android honeycomb. Thanks!

I'll report anything else i see wrong.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also have the chime loop playing over and over... also get one shot killed in sewers maps... when I press continue it puts me in a random map in OA3... I just bought a 40plat elixir before I knew what happened. After bug fix (around 6pm EST) I still have same problems. greydoom is character name. Playing on android g2 w/ froyo. good luck devs, cant wait to get back in there... will check every hour or so, Karltopia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I got on finally but cant play cause dual spec dont work. Cant equip gear

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Wow...i died in ancient swamps on my 55 rediculous

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samikanz View Post
    I agree 100%. Why are pawn enemies doing rediculous amounts of damage? I couldn't even solo SandCaves with a lvl 55 account with over 100 armor. When i'd walk into one of the rooms with about 7 or 8 guys bunched up i'd be damn near dead after their first attacks. This needs to be fixed. '

It's like that on all maps too. I went to AO Plasmid Pyramid and died from 6 little guys almost instantly. Prior to "patch" I could have taken a leak while getting pumbled and came back and still had half health.

I've also heard several people in sewers talking about how they could double your money with a bug they found. They blatantly called it cheating like it wasn't even bad. I personally didn't see it happen maybe keep an eye out for that...

Thx
    eww i'd like to double my whopping 10,000 gold i have left. lol.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

A fix for how hard the mobs are hitting and for the chime loop sound are being pushed to live shortly. Our apologies for the difficulty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Cannot dual spec nemore

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

eagle whats wrong with friend list?