Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER:397195
    Aradraca, would

mind doing us a favor and closing this thread? Apparently people just want to flame anyone for disagreeing so this is fast turning into a flame thread and frankly, it's dumb that people don't understand the difference between an argument and a fight.
    Lol lol, someone so eloquently disagrees with u and u call for the thread to be closed, hahaha OMG, lol

Look! I'm editing my post! I have to admit, im bit stunned. I guess tho I shouldn't be. Really thought u more fair/objective. Lol omg, lol

Look! I'm editing my post again! I have stopped being naieve. I thought u had good intentions. I mean u r incorrect, but, I really thought u were a decent guy who u and I had disagreements which of course is ok, when people can act right. But, I see I was wrong
    There can be threads thay go on for pages and pages and pages when it is 10-12 guys anti powrrleveling focusing on one membrr who is trying to help. That can go on forever cuz u think u winning (as if popularity was gonna decide this), but when u at the other end of the deal, u call for the thread to be closed!? Lol lol hahaha
    O
    M
    G
    Lol
    Last edited by Aikiebo; 08-29-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher