Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (67807)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

If you are watching the lower levels, my level 15 dual-spec is nerfed. No biggie. The elf, who has the blue face, a sapphire gem crown, blue robes, and a flaming fireblaster of mastery, was also able to dual over to pally and of course weilded the azure longblade. I called her... wait on it... Sapphireblade. Creative, huh? I'm respeccing to either pure int or 48 int and the rest dex. The gear swap was quiet tricky. I would do it more as a parlor stunt, preferring to be ranged with this awesome AoE staff. She was a giant killer, so being ranged was important.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To be honest if you love to solo this game really isn't for you. It was never meant to be a solo type game. I love to solo in some other games where you can. I used to solo in L2 all the time. This game takes cooperation besides its more fun that way.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf-Orc-Naga View Post
    Thanks for that positive comments. I am a fan of twinking. I think this offers lots of variations that you can pvp on lower lvl. Its players choice. I have already 3 56 chars as what many players does then surprised that twinking is also fun. Spending almost all lvl 5 plat wep etc but now theyre useless... Btw, my proposal, can we rollback client for 1 day ? And let me wear my dual fightng gear? If players are just only aware of this issue first....
    I played your level 5 right? Anyway, although short, I agree that was loads of fun. I have loads of twinks, lv5 to 30, each 5 lvls apart. And although I'm not completely satisfied with what happened, I'm sure the devs will come up with a solution. In the mean time, it's not like twinking is dead or anything, it's just the dual spec aspect of it. Give it some time I'd say.

The way I see it, this opens a great time to experiment with the way things currently are. The valid arguments I read here about the definition of an MMO, made me think about this. Although I really like playing with friends, I also like to solo a lot. Now, we could probably make our chars stronger then ever, with mixing up gear. It might prove to be even more enjoyable. And instead of fixing it, it actually could be a breeze of fresh air in Alterra. More choices and possibilities to make your char stronger might imbalance things, but might make the game even more fun. I don't know, I guess I'm just trying to express my thoughts about the whole debacle
    Thanks ikungfu. Maybe its just my first disappointing reaction like the gcd before. I love the devs. Without them were not having fun here. Omg charm points pls lol. Math is more easy now when equipping items i was planning to choose what type will my lv 5 and other twinks. (btw i have twinks up to 45 multiple of 5 but then my lvl 5 cant use blacksmith str lvl 5 armor i love the smoke coming from it and the armor stat hehe hope theyll decrease the stat for lvl 5 pink armor too
    Cya around!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Let me just post an appreciation again. Thank for this change and update. Just realized this is another fun to play PL. Now its easy math to equip things and use dual wand-shield for my main chars ty xoxoxox just bought 800 plat again thanks dev might visit forum again when new version come up. Cya all PL lovers!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default ????

how is it tht custom is 120 yet mystery armor is 157?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They're fixing the mystery bug in the next update
    Zaghorakis - level 60 bear | Arczaghorakis - level 60 bird | Enczaghorakis - level 60 enchantress