Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pets that ignore stun timers/Nekro AA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Pets that ignore stun timers/Nekro AA

When breeze was first launched he would be able to freeze people for 15+ seconds straight. As a result, a freeze timer was implemented for his auto attacks which have a chance to freeze.

So my first question is, why does swift not follow this same freeze timer? Swift can continue freezing you wiht every auto attack to the point where u cant even use abilities.

Secondly, If I'm frozen by Breeze AA and I use my Nekro AA the freeze will be removed. Why does this not do the same for slinky? there is no reason i should remain paralyzed for 3 seconds after using nekro AA.

Consistency is all im asking for

And speaking of consistency, juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it was too easy to break at endgame, then you introduce a pet that completely nullifies the healing effects of juggernaut.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-06-2016 at 11:24 AM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    When breeze was first launched he would be able to freeze people for 15+ seconds straight. As a result, a freeze timer was implemented for his auto attacks which have a chance to freeze.

So my first question is, why does swift not follow this same freeze timer? Swift can continue freezing you wiht every auto attack to the point where u cant even use abilities.

Secondly, If I'm frozen by Breeze AA and I use my Nekro AA the freeze will be removed. Why does this not do the same for slinky? there is no reason i should remain paralyzed for 3 seconds after using nekro AA.

Consistency is all im asking for

And speaking of consistency, juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it was too easy to break at endgame, then you introduce a pet that completely nullifies the healing effects of juggernaut.
    completely agree with you its a pain to keep clashing against stacked korruption and slink i keep getting stunned even though my team is timing nekro and that korruption just makes juggernaut useless that i switched it with Venge instead lol.
    these 2 pets are especially good for twinks who stack tanks, its pretty hard to deal with blockers and now its making it more as impossible to deal with them 4vs5 when they stack these pets.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-06-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree, it bs for a pet that can nuffles juggernaut heal over time. Imo the nuffle should at least apply to tanks horn when in pools instead of tanks juggernaut, although i do believe that this pet was made to pervent tank stacking in endgame pvp which has failed to do so. But it has only made pvp worst in twink levels and maybe also in endgame lvls, since they are being stacked. Although it wouldn't effect the pet that much if that nerf applies.
    Last edited by Brazzzx; 07-05-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Wow tanks are just mad that they keep getting killed so facking what.... stop begging for nerfs and find a work around. Every time a new pet comes out and you guys arent godlike beasts in pvp anymore you all start crying smh its a damn shame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sinfuldito83 View Post
    Wow tanks are just mad that they keep getting killed so facking what.... stop begging for nerfs and find a work around. Every time a new pet comes out and you guys arent godlike beasts in pvp anymore you all start crying smh its a damn shame
    Let me guess u are one who getting much kills with "little help" of event pets?
    none is mad here but if pet grants stun immunity then why he dont remove it? Imo it should in pve and pvp.

P.S
    You don't need to be so rude and use inappropriate language. We all have right to speak our opinions.
    On another note lawpvp is rogue in pvp since i know
    Last edited by resurrected; 07-05-2016 at 05:11 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Like resurrected said, im a rogue player not a tank player. And im still a "godlike beast" at my lvl regardless of what pets are used. I just dont appreciate the breaking of game mechanics and inconsistency associated with some of pets introduced into this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

All korruption or all slink pvp team = rip all classes. btw, sts plz come up with a non puddle aa pet, we have been getting a lot of those since 2015 gob event (apart from swift).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nekro doesn't remove stuns, it only prevents stuns. If it's removing Swift stun, then it's a bug that should be fixed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Nekro doesn't remove stuns, it only prevents stuns. If it's removing Swift stun, then it's a bug that should be fixed.
    Yep, you get stun immunity, if you're stunned prior to when you used the AA, it won't remove it, that's how nekro's aa works.
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

never said it removes swift stun. And that doesnt change that swift doesnt follow the freeze timer which is bs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The toon who cried nerf. Lol
    Nerf this nerf that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to binatoooog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm not well versed in the reasons this thread was made, but I do know that the more passionately the community reacts to a certain aspect of the game, the more likely the staff over at STS will heed your cries
    Good luck!

Robhawk

What Xinghvn said is correct... Imho NO skill, NO pet, NO item should be able kill skills like juggernaut! This is like taking away mages lightning or rogues aimed shot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Like Zeus said Nekro dont remove stun it prevent stun.I thought you are just good in pvp.(but a nab)

And also dont need to nerf slink.So what?I pve player.Like you pvp player,what i care?LOL.....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Actually i don't pvp at all I'm just sick of seeing these threads already, every year, every event, every new pet it's the same thing "waaa this is unfair, waaa i keep getting stunned, waaa please nerf.... smh like a bunch of cry babies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Actually i don't pvp at all I'm just sick of seeing these threads already, every year, every event, every new pet it's the same thing "waaa this is unfair, waaa i keep getting stunned, waaa please nerf.... smh like a bunch of cry babies
    None force you to enter forum or thread and read it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    never said it removes swift stun. And that doesnt change that swift doesnt follow the freeze timer which is bs
    Breeze stun*
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Breeze stun*
    ill agree with you it doesnt remove stun. I forgot that breeze's freeze from the AA reapplies every .X amount of seconds. Nevertheless, the freeze timer should still apply to swift

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by binatoooog View Post
    The toon who cried nerf. Lol
    Nerf this nerf that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrizal Rahimy View Post
    Like Zeus said Nekro dont remove stun it prevent stun.I thought you are just good in pvp.(but a nab)

And also dont need to nerf slink.So what?I pve player.Like you pvp player,what i care?LOL.....
    to you three, Please quote where I said anything should be nerfed. How about instead of trying to derail the thread, you work on your reading skills because from what I can see, they are lacking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So what Lawpvp?Do i need to read carefully?Should I???

btw,I totally not agree want to nerf that Slink.Slink is balanced right now.Done with nerf Korruption and Nekro.Please STS.Just closed this thread or delete this.

If sts want to changed the slink,so be it.I have no power to stop them.But,i will keep my statement 'dont nerf the pet after this'.Release back Test server.So that we can check what is wrong with new systems.