Thread: Intbears, Wand Pallies, Hammerbirds, Dex bears, now the Rage-gen Era... and the plan

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Question Intbears, Wand Pallies, Hammerbirds, Dex bears, now the Rage-gen Era... and the plan

As an established twink since November of 2010, I've been studying the changes in pvp as a whole. Changes and updates affect pvp and the players who are hardcore competitive in it. Most of my time was dedicated to lvl 20 and 30-35 pvp since the beginning (title based on 20 pvp). There were rushers and trash-talkers before, but now it's gotten way out of hand. This new era of pvp and twinking is applied in every level: the Rage-gen

The Rage-gen, got it's name from the aggression i've studied in pvper's attitude (not just playstyle). Trash talking is almost inevitable in every game. Rushers who might've been coming to the good side of twinking went total rusher status. People I used to have friendly matches with before are now stabbing me in the back. I flat out wanted to quit on the spot when one of these people used to do tests with me back when i ran my twink workshop... I am broken-hearted to see this happening to my all-time favorite game, which is why I'm not giving up on it just yet.

And now the plan...

Those of us who are willing to still try to have fun in PL pvp, we need to come up with something I like to call "art'c"s. ART'C stands for "Anti-Rush Twink Crew". Basically consists of always running in a pack to fight any potential Twink rushers. I've noticed some rushers will travel in troops of 2-3 so get the most out of their "efforts". So, in my opinion, we should fight fire with fire.

Talk to your guilds or clans if you're in one and try to get some art'cs going. I think everyone who loves pvp will find it worth fighting for.

Leave constructive and non-flammable comments, concerns, suggestions, and opinions. I myself have an art'c for level 26, but am looking for people to help with lvl 10-12, 15-16, and 30-35. Let me know what you think of this idea because I zeriously think it'll work.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add me.
    Lvl 15 dex bear Zeubersrancor
    Lvl 25 dex bear Rancor

Its gotten real bad! I have only joined two games in the past 3 days that wasnt crawling with rushers. That's why I'm going to start a small wrecking crew! The 25 bracket has gone to crap!! Seemingly everyone rushes now... :'(
    Lvl54 (Dextress) ZeUbermensch / Lvl26 (Dex Bird) Goddemigod / Lvl 23(Dex Bear) Rancorr / Lvl 22 (Pally) Shurpukishpu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeubermensch View Post
    Add me.
    Lvl 15 dex bear Zeubersrancor
    Lvl 25 dex bear Rancor

Its gotten real bad! I have only joined two games in the past 3 days that wasnt crawling with rushers. That's why I'm going to start a small wrecking crew! The 25 bracket has gone to crap!! Seemingly everyone rushes now... :'(
    yeah i agree. But the worst ranges imo are 10-16 and 35... 26 is starting to seem a bit civil again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

So..... You are trying to start a gang...lol.... Do we have to newer jumped in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    So..... You are trying to start a gang...lol.... Do we have to newer jumped in?
    wouldn't say gang, because that's what boom is but you do have to fight fire with fire.

and i don't understand the second part? If you're new, is it something you can jump into? Well, yes, but it takes practice depending on what level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    wouldn't say gang, because that's what boom is but you do have to fight fire with fire.

and i don't understand the second part? If you're new, is it something you can jump into? Well, yes, but it takes practice depending on what level
    Lol... Not new..... No the second part is a term "jumped in" in referance to an initiation rite that new members members of a gang must to be subjected to in order to be considered part of the "family". it consists of exactly what the term implies "jumped in" where you get beat up (jumped) by the rest of the gang to prove you are worthy.....

Nvm tho... Besides I prefer to fight fire with water unless its and oil or electrical fire :-)
    Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Level cap is generally considered the most civil, but there are some pretty bad rushers there too.

The problem is that at level cap, combat tends to be very fast paced. In some cases 2 auto shots can kill or one skill can one hit ko. In general i think this is how it should be. Higher levels means faster pace, but it does have the unfortunate side-effect of aiding rushing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

seriously, lvl 35 is the WORST. I've made a lvl 32 bear and ended up deleting it. Yes, it was absolutely impossible to play with people at that lvl, biggest rushers, trash talkers and complainers i've ever seen. Never going back to it again.
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Cool

I been pvp'n lvl 10-20 since pvp has been brought into this game. there is so much going on and far as trash talking, teaming, piling & and just straight rushing now. people on my team see my k/d an call me noob rusher, jump teams and fail rush me. let me say this, u rush me, I rush u back 10 fold. u call me names, I'll rush u till u leave or until u apologize. I've had enough of the childish acts. so u rush me or make accusations when u don't even know me, I will camp u...
    zerios I like were ur going with this but there are so many noob dexbears out there vs pro's all I can say is gl! I got ur back tho. u know my igns get at me pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ignore the haters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Omg. Yesssss. Ive been waiting for somebody to finally come up with something agaisnt these game CRUSHERS. I will gladly help out with level 30. Also I noticed that a lot of trash talking rushers SUCK at 1vs1. I met a group of people at level 12 pvp when I had my level 12 twink who would run around in a group. It was 3v2 and my teammate didnt do anything other than die...But they would run aound in their little pack and kill us. But the thing was....they SUCKED. I would kill 1 or 2 until they get me...Lol...

Pm me if you wanna kill some rushing jerks with me...Ign MegaMule.

I was actually about to delete my Mega yesterday....because I wanted a little break from pve on SL and PL...I step in and immediatly get combod by a bear...it wasnt techniqally rushing though....He was just having idiotic fun. Really? Wtf? the ign was UrsanGod....it wasnt much that he did but whhy would I even want to be in a game with some kid who prob will screw up the fights. Then I notice he has a little buddy. So while the other guy on the other team is mauling my teammate, they play a little game.....slowly killing me....with beckon....firestorm...lightning....I cant go anywhere. They didnt say anything but it was clear they were jerks...

Anyways....Pm if you are interested...
    Also zer, all that help you gave me on dual spec is now worthless Because of the update, I cant use both my gears...But I found a new build thats doing pretty good atm.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have an open spot for a character and I'm waiting for mount fang, to see if I really want to lvl. I am however, really starting to get into pvp. I got into it before but when the new campaigns come out, I always start back at pve. I am now getting really into pvp and don't like the trash talkers or rusher and will gladly help. I have a few ideas for names... In the comments I read that 35 is the worst, I will focus on whatever lvl needs my help the greatest. Just pm with what lvl and type (dex chant, warbird, etc.) is needed the most
    To view this information you need a Spacetime Studios® Gold™ Account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Zer... Good god. Have fun taming 10-16. That's... Just... Havoc. Has been for months. There seems to be no fixing it, imo. 35, though... Idk... I've only had a problem with thekernal and Magenesss rushing... And I haven't played much 25 recently, due to my remake of my Mage has been taking FOREVER. O.o , Anyway. I'll help, if you want. But, idk about 16. I think it's unsolvable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Zer... Good god. Have fun taming 10-16. That's... Just... Havoc. Has been for months. There seems to be no fixing it, imo. 35, though... Idk... I've only had a problem with thekernal and Magenesss rushing... And I haven't played much 25 recently, due to my remake of my Mage has been taking FOREVER. O.o , Anyway. I'll help, if you want. But, idk about 16. I think it's unsolvable.
    Famous for rushing - Thekernal
    MrXclusive l MrXclusiive l JrXclusive l Xcluivetwink l moomified l moomiified l Rainylicious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I AM SO GLAD U SAID THIS! Once i sell my sewer queen robe lvl 51 I might bring my lvl 35 voodoo back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

EDIT: Sorry for double post, but I'm gonna ask my bear's guild; The House of Sauce to help out with the rush problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waterrforest View Post
    Famous for rushing - Thekernal
    Correction. Famous for rushing, and dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Correction. Famous for rushing, and dying.
    infamous for rushing, famous for dying.

@overkilled I have a template for a good copperbear if you want it