Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:436244
    Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    There is not much info from the devs yet.
    Sorry y'all, Dark Legends will continue to just be a tease for the time being. We don't plan to release further details over what we did at the Big Android BBQ for a bit.

Stay tuned and/or follow the Facebook page so you get all the latest when it comes out http://www.facebook.com/darklegends
    Thanks for that much at least.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Oh jeez, so soon? SL is barely out of beta and they're starting to tease about another game already? Saw the website and liked the page. Time will tell.
    +1 for this. a little too soon IMO. SL will die if this comes out before SL even gets a chance to take off.

SL -> Lvl. 40 Engi. - TOFASTFORYOU
    DL -> Lvl. 18 Vamp. - Sillynoob
    -> HTC EVO 3D & Google Chrome BETA 20.0.1069.1 m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Roast View Post
    +1 for this. a little too soon IMO. SL will die if this comes out before SL even gets a chance to take off.
    Absolutely agree. SL has some serious potential and needs time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It would not affect STS much if any one of their games dies off as long as they are make the same amount or more off of platinum sales. Plus the Sci-fi fans will stick with Star Legends and fantasy fans with Pocket Legends as long as new and interesting content comes out at a reasonable rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Omg now my thirst for information has begun! FAST WE NEED INFO SO I WON'T DEHYDRATE!!!
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xazic:436801
    Omg now my thirst for information has begun! FAST WE NEED INFO SO I WON'T DEHYDRATE!!!
    Lol, I already begged Samhayne to give us a bit more info, but he said we get nothing but a tease so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

There's plenty of tease about this and the others
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis:436871
    There's plenty of tease about this and the others
    Keep it going, get this game developed, I would program it myself if I could, because , like I said it will be a goldmine if done right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Well, don't let this thread die. What do we want in Dark Legends? What would STS have to do in this game that would make it top PL and SL?

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Star Legends is doing great! Already over 1 Million Downloads and climbing. We have an aggressive schedule of content updates coming for it over the next months to keep it fresh and interesting (and PL too!). If anything, we expect a bit of a lift to PL and SL when Dark Legends comes out (bleed over, you know). We saw PL get a nice lift with the launch of SL. We don't think anything will be dying off anytime soon!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Star Legends is doing great! Already over 1 Million Downloads and climbing. We have an aggressive schedule of content updates coming for it over the next months to keep it fresh and interesting (and PL too!). If anything, we expect a bit of a lift to PL and SL when Dark Legends comes out (bleed over, you know). We saw PL get a nice lift with the launch of SL. We don't think anything will be dying off anytime soon!
    *clap clap* a great game is a great game, and great games have longevity. I wouldn't be concerned about it. I downloaded the iPad version of Sid Meiers' Pirates! For cripes' sake!! :-)

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:437163
    Sam, SL in my opinion, improved on PL in a lot of ways and I tend to play more SL than PL at the moment. I would not want to see either of these games disappear, but I am anticipating that Dark Legends will benefit from what STS has learned in the development of SL and PL and be your best game yet. Lol, I wish I could afford to pack up and move to Texas to be a part of STS, but alas inflation is killing me and I am stuck where I am.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I think that the different settings will attract different folks (some may play all games) so the more the merrier...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    I think that the different settings will attract different folks (some may play all games) so the more the merrier...
    The really addicted players like myself, will give all the games a shot. But SL is where my concentration is at atm. Pl does have a large crowd and SL is up-and-coming. DL will have a different flavor.
    the benefits to having different games to choose from is when you get bored with one, you travel to another and updates will from all the games, on a regular basis will keep you coming for more.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yeah, I personally play Star Legends mostly since it came out, because it is easier to stay at max level when you start from the ground up, but I hop back to PL whenever I run out if things to do in SL between updates and when SL is lagging too badly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

*Huge Smile!*
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Please, Please do the beta either a s a direct download from STS, or through Android Market. I have been a Verizon Customer for many years with very few problems, but the Vcast Market, in my opinion, is buggy and rarely works right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I still want the beta Dark Legends!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Please, Please do the beta either a s a direct download from STS, or through Android Market. I have been a Verizon Customer for many years with very few problems, but the Vcast Market, in my opinion, is buggy and rarely works right.
    Let beta go to the forumers! *Thumbs-up*
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis:437360
    Let beta go to the forumers! *Thumbs-up*
    Yes, specifically people replying to this thread

@Samhayne - nudge nudge, wink wink (in a purely platonic fashion of course).