Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A proposed solution for Crafting Inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    There are also performance reasons why the max was crafting inventory slots was reduced for new player accounts, and that is the database load is large and responsible for increased latency and other similar performance issues.
    I understand the situation but i only suggest that the solution goes through a tradeable option for the inventory slots of crafting items (not crafting station). That is to say, slots can be purchased with platinum and be tradeable too.

I hope you understand my suggestion as a solution for a big problem that there is in the game for those players who really are interested in the game and they find in a really impossible situation which makes the game impracticable in a cap level.

I think it will be more platinum purchases if you make crafting inventory slots tradeable. These players find themselves in a situation in which they can not advance in the game after reaching cap level.

Please, consider this urgently because these players are really discorauged and they dont see a future in the game.

Thank you very much, I hope that a solution comes soon. Thank you again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryLucas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    This thread i think started about crafting inventory, but got confused w/ crafting slots.

I think they mean that there are some items, such as the planar pendant, where the number of crafting ingredients is greater than 25, so until they increase their crafting inventory, using platinum, they cannot craft untradeable items, such as the planar pendant. There probably are not that many people with this problem, though apparently that particular guild has members with the issue.
    Yes, this was the propose of this thread.

Thanks for the comment.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryLucas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The short and sweet of it is that the limited amount of crafting space per character is by design. Like many things in Arcane Legends, activities and consumables that speed up a player's ability to farm, and/or otherwise maximize efficiency on a single character comes at a premium cost. Having said that, it is possible to make additional characters and to shuffle around items such as jewels in the stash to craft beyond the 5 character crafting slots without any additional cost. There are also performance reasons why the max was crafting inventory slots was reduced for new player accounts, and that is the database load is large and responsible for increased latency and other similar performance issues.

Thanks for the feedback guys, but we're comfortable with how this is designed and have no plans to change it anytime soon.
    so we really need to use plats just to craft planar pendant?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

it would be better if it be like this
    starting all inventories have 25 slots if we used 25 inventory slots kit all inventories should be have 50 slots if we use second one all inventories should be have 75 slots already all inventories have 500 slots that wouldnt be a problem

sorry for my really bad English hope u understood

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vineet View Post
    Does it means if i keep my inventory 99% clean or keep it small then there will be less lag?
    Not directly, because it relates to the whole server population. However, with less things in your inventory, you would load faster into a zone on your client I believe. Don't quote me, but it's worth a try!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default My opinion

I think that they are a company of games that lodge 4 or 5 games if I am not wrong which produce sufficient money to improve the capacity of information, but you do not do it, because? Not, but they know that they can extract profit to the game bony I explain to extract money without limiting the players because it if quality was lowering them since the new players want to play and to play and many of the old men already will be going away little by little of the game they will not last forever, in my opinion they have to accommodate this somehow or they will go away below, I wait not me baneen or nothing for the style for telling the truth, in end and to the end I have freedom of expression or they me will limit it also?......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I do believe that if your account has fewer "items" in it, it loads faster. "Items" = number of toons, inventories, stash, friend lists, pending lists, ignore lists, etc etc

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Not directly, because it relates to the whole server population. However, with less things in your inventory, you would load faster into a zone on your client I believe. Don't quote me, but it's worth a try!
    Cara can make a button to sell all the jewels of a type.
    The craft area is always full of useless items, especially on events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

The short and sweet of it is that the limited amount of crafting space per character is by design. Like many things in Arcane Legends, activities and consumables that speed up a player's ability to farm, and/or otherwise maximize efficiency on a single character comes at a premium cost. Having said that, it is possible to make additional characters and to shuffle around items such as jewels in the stash to craft beyond the 5 character crafting slots without any additional cost. There are also performance reasons why the max was crafting inventory slots was reduced for new player accounts, and that is the database load is large and responsible for increased latency and other similar performance i

Thanks for the feedback guys, but we're comfortable with how this is designed and have no plans to change it anytime soon.
    no need for long explanations. . just say you'll need more plat sales
    the servers lagged even before the ppl were given 500 crafting slots

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aneshsinghblu For This Useful Post: