Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Slink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    You do as we see, i just saying that it was fix not nerf. If sts bug something like bow and they give 200 dps instead 180 after it they fix it back to 180 cause of their fault you'll call it nerf too? We can call it fix. If its bugged again then its only sts fault and they need to fix it again.
    Bro, we cant call it fix, its a nerf, as devs said slink shud make 1 pools for each member. But its dont! Slink's pools spawns in random way nd max pools i saw when was running, it was 3 pools, with full party, all was near, nd only 1 pool is spawned in right wah. Seems like u dont hear me.
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Bro, we cant call it fix, its a nerf, as devs said slink shud make 1 pools for each member. But its dont! Slink's pools spawns in random way nd max pools i saw when was running, it was 3 pools, with full party, all was near, nd only 1 pool is spawned in right wah. Seems like u dont hear me.
    I guess I need to repeat. They way slink spawned pools when it first came was bug.
    Then sts fixed it as it should spawn one pool for each member in total 4. Now its again bugged that should be fixed. Bug is already reported so dont need to create any drama in forum or be mad for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Plis resurrected,you can leave this topic if you want the this thread closed.Forgive me what I said.

And we know what the differences between nerf and bugged.I assume you are the one dont understand what our problems is.

Firstly,STS should check how AA Slink create the pools.Onad and I have tested Slink in several maps in PVE.And yes,Slink dont create pools according how many players.Example : there 4 players in certain map.According Slink description,it make pool for every one in that map.

Unfornately,seem this Slink sometime not properly create the pools.And SOMETIMES,AA Slink dont create the pools!That what is bugged.

We also want Slink buffed again.Instead create pool for everyone in that map,I will appreciate if Slink have own pools That make 5 pools instead 4.

Beside,I do appreciate again if the pools generate around the player who own that Slink instead spawn nowhere or around team members.That will maximise AA slink pools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And AA Slink before the fixed,It was not bugged.

But what the bugged that still remain is the pools not spawn properly .That all.Not the number of pools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

This thread should be closed.
    Some players don't understanding differenence between fix and nerf.
    Alot of times now when I solo and use slinks aa no pools spawn it's glitched actually glitched this time not a blanket nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

You do as we see, i just saying that it was fix not nerf. If sts bug something like bow and they give 200 dps instead 180 after it they fix it back to 180 cause of their fault you'll call it nerf too? We can call it fix. If its bugged again then its only sts fault and they need to fix it again.
    If it was a fix why was the aa description changed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I guess I need to repeat. They way slink spawned pools when it first came was bug.
    Then sts fixed it as it should spawn one pool for each member in total 4. Now its again bugged that should be fixed. Bug is already reported so dont need to create any drama in forum or be mad for everyone.
    No one create drama here, if u dont like, just go. U just first didnt get about what we speak here.
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Alot of times now when I solo and use slinks aa no pools spawn it's glitched actually glitched this time not a blanket nerf
    Slink is creating pools under your foot. If he is too far away from you aa wont reach you. Same as buff of singe/ nekro shield. Toor aa wont affect mobs if he is too far from them too.
    If it was a fix why was the aa description changed?
    I need to look into it honestly. I didn't really use slink and didnt noticed it changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

bro i was testibg. slink was near me nd i didnt move. from 10 trying aa spawned under me only 3 times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Slink is creating pools under your foot. If he is too far away from you aa wont reach you. Same as buff of singe/ nekro shield. Toor aa wont affect mobs if he is too far from them too.

I need to look into it honestly. I didn't really use slink and didnt noticed it changed.
    No I can be right next to slink and no pool plus with party of four only two pools spawn it's badly bugged sir
    Edit: tested all classes and having the same issue
    Last edited by Plqgue; 07-09-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

No I can be right next to slink and no pool plus with party of four only two pools spawn it's badly bugged sir
    Edit: tested all classes and having the same issue
    Whats your ping? I haven't this issuse so far. I'll test it out and report bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Always green

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Always green
    Haven't tested it yet. I'll do it today. It's prolly bug after last update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Bug that should been fixed :
    1.Slink was not properly spawn the pools.Even the player close together with Slink,Slink sometimes dont create the pools.

I need also a little bit buff and changed for AA Slink.
    1.Make Slink have own it's pools.That make 5 pools instead 4.
    2.Spawn pools around the players that own the Slink instead another team members or spawn nowhere.

Thank you.
    -Scereatary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

sts...pls next time dont introduce any legendary pet that hv powerful passive, happiness bonus and AA as reward when reaching certain tier in event..some ppl especially pvp nabs will cry as they die everytime..just gv us some pet..well be okay..no more ppl whether ur r PvP or PvE oriented players cry as all of us get the same pet
    Last edited by Justg; 07-10-2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Pvpers that asked for slink to be nerfed are nubs or new players that dont know what pvp is . As for me slink is just another trash pet. It does not cause any problems at endgame . It didnt need a nerf considering it was already useless. All tough im 100% againts people getting a free pet that is better than arcanes ( slink is not one of those )

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrizal Rahimy View Post
    But what STS and those pvp players dont realise it what wrong with AA slink is this pet is sometime not create pools even we close together with Slink.

That what it bugged.Not the number of pools.

What they nerfed it is the number of pools.They just add the description on the slink " create one pool for one member team ".LOL before this why this statement dont have on the Slink's description before they nerfed it.

Of course they nerfed.Not a bug lol.What the bug is AA Slink is dont create the pools sometimes.

Please dont edit my post.
    Did you even try the pet? Do you know how the aa works? Look my older threat , the pet was counting itself as a player , generation ONE pool less. Tis you thats crying for no reason here . Just one pool less *_*

I have posted screen shoots , one player in zone : 2 pools
    3 players : 4 pools
    4 players : 5 pools

Please read on the subject before posting

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrizal Rahimy View Post
    Slink was the best legendary pet in AL.Now useless.

Well tested Slink again.Yeah the pools dont create what the description said so.Even 4 members in pt,Slink only create pools not following how many players in the map.(SOMETIMES)

I do appreciate if Slink got itself of it own pool.And make the pools automatically create around the players that own that Slink instead another players(based how many pools create following how many players there).

Well that make Slink will be useful pet again.
    WHAT?!?? It got nerfed by ONE POOL. Also best legendary pet ? Seriusly? Doesent even come close to blink and korruption . ( I still use those , and often see others use them over some arcanes )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Did you even try the pet? Do you know how the aa works? Look my older threat , the pet was counting itself as a player , generation ONE pool less. Tis you thats crying for no reason here . Just one pool less *_*

Pools aren't spawning read the thread before you talk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post

Well... I repeat special for you, we dont speak about number of pools, we speak about place of pools, also that slink doest make pools for each member, even when all r near. Also read all posts in this threads, a lot ppl tested it.
    Last edited by onadraosari; 07-10-2016 at 12:29 PM.