Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Slink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    WHAT?!?? It got nerfed by ONE POOL. Also best legendary pet ? Seriusly? Doesent even come close to blink and korruption . ( I still use those , and often see others use them over some arcanes )
    Its ur root to decide which pet is good, which is bad. For Azri, nd for me it was best pve legendary pet, awsm in km3, tombs, stats was normal, wonder hows cud be cool have slink with happiness bonus of toor, or toor is aa of slink. Everyone likes his own type of pet, his aa, tactic
    So why are you trying to impose your mind to azri? Sure you can share ur mind, but dont impose
    Last edited by onadraosari; 07-10-2016 at 12:30 PM.
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

before nerfed / fixed :
    even a player running solo in maps (PvE) Slink will generate many pools..one on ur feet and others randomly..good for CC as its DoT kills mobs fast and paralyzed them when pools stacked..

after nerfed / fixed :
    if u are alone 1 pool for you..if u hv pt u need all of them around u then Slink will generate more but based on how many players with u..so its pretty hard to make the pools stack..
    Last edited by dinzly; 07-10-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    before nerfed :
    even a player running solo in maps (PvE) Slink will generate many pools..one on ur feet and others randomly..good for CC as its DoT kills mobs fast and paralyzed them when pools stacked..

after nerfed :
    if u are alone 1 pool for you..if u full pt u need all of them around u then Slink will generate more but based on how many players with u..so its pretty hard to make the pools stack..
    Idk about randomly pools before nerfed, but i know that pools was spawned under each player before nerf. Abkut random solo idk, didnt try
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Idk about randomly pools before nerfed, but i know that pools was spawned under each player before nerf. Abkut random solo idk, didnt try
    about the other random pools it will go to mobs not players (before sts fix that pool will spawn on players) so dats why before this it is best pet to do PvE..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

now basically STS should change back on how its AA works like before this..it will spawn 1 pool for u (for melee combat) and other pools to mobs (for CC) while maintaining its paralyse effect when pool stacked...and for PvP the stacked pools paralyse effect dont works but only its AA Damage Over Time will do...

pls consider my proposal..
    Last edited by dinzly; 07-10-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Eh, idk will they back old aa, but at least let them fix spawn of pools, cuz pet is useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Eh, idk will they back old aa, but at least let them fix spawn of pools, cuz pet is useless
    if STS using old mechanism on how its AA works only nerfing it stacked pool paralysing effect in PvP will make this pet useful again in PvE..since it doesnt count on how many players except you and the other pools will spawn on enemies..while for PvP it still very good to use as the pools still hv the Dot same like SnS..no more ppl crying including me

pls STS next time dont rush into solution when some PvP guys r cying and u affecting PvE too..think about it
    Last edited by dinzly; 07-10-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Its ur root to decide which pet is good, which is bad. For Azri, nd for me it was best pve legendary pet, awsm in km3, tombs, stats was normal, wonder hows cud be cool have slink with happiness bonus of toor, or toor is aa of slink. Everyone likes his own type of pet, his aa, tactic
    So why are you trying to impose your mind to azri? Sure you can share ur mind, but dont impose
    Im not tring to force you to not use that pet. It is good for tombs . but honesntly do you even need tactics to play those map s? Even as a mage i roughly take damage there and easly 1-hit the mobs. The damage it deals is low , and the stun sometimes messes up the pulls in kt4 ( this happens most of the times i see people with slink in kt4 , resulting is slower time ) . Just saing that other pets can do a better job , and that one pool less wont make a big diffirence , considering that in a limited space it spawns even less that it is supposed to , and the same thing was happening before the fix and nobody was complaining .the only thing that got changed is the amlunt of pools it spawns , before it was counting the pet as a player , thus generating one pool extra .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 07-10-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

ressus said bug was reported to sts, nd also hope for back old aa of slink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Im not tring to force you to not use that pet. It is good for tombs . but honesntly do you even need tactics to play those map s? Even as a mage i roughly take damage there and easly 1-hit the mobs. The damage it deals is low , and the stun sometimes messes up the pulls in kt4 ( this happens most of the times i see people with slink in kt4 , resulting is slower time ) . Just saing that other pets can do a better job , and that one pool less wont make a big diffirence , considering that in a limited space it spawns even less that it is supposed to , and the same thing was happening before the fix and nobody was complaining .the only thing that got changed is the amlunt of pools it spawns , before it was counting the pet as a player , thus generating one pool extra .
    ohhh. Only you here talks about pools. WE TALK ABOUT WRONG SPAWN OF POOLS AND THAT SLINK DONT MAKE POOL FOR EACH MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

ohhh. Only you here talks about pools. WE TALK ABOUT WRONG SPAWN OF POOLS AND THAT SLINK DONT MAKE POOL FOR EACH MEMBER
    What map were you testing it in? Im tombs or other small maps it wont spawn correct amount of pools due to the limited space. It spawns as many pools as can fit , with the max beeing 5 in a ctf map .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I tested it , one pool per one player , always
    Name:  PicsArt_07-11-09.56.42.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  256.8 KB
    Name:  PicsArt_07-11-10.01.13.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  268.4 KB

I also have with 3 and 4 players , its the same one pool per one player( im on moblie internet takes forever to upload , gonna add those when i get home )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

give back Slink's old AA !!!hate to wait for another players to come close just to get more pools

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Unfornately,I have no ss about this bugged.That why people dont see what the problem is.

Goauiwaa,if you test like that,of course it will properly spawning.

But seem a lof of people dont understand what problem is.This is because this bugg only occur SOMETIMES, and had tested in all maps.

I not just standing there testing Slink like that,but i run with my teammate FULL PT and yeah sometimes Slink not properly spawn the pools.Sometimes 2 pools,sometimes 3 pools,sometimes 1 pools even no pools even i were close to Slink.

But people will say the AA Slink work like Nekro,if you too far way from Nekro you wont get that shield.Unfornately,for this case are totally different.And I dont have ss for this problem as the AA Slink work very fast.

Goauiwaa,i dont test Slink like that.I repeat,i do many test Slink especially in higher elite maps.Maybe you not realise and wont see the bugged.

This is because this bugged only occur SOMETIMES.

And dont mad what my opinion is.This is what I saw.

Thank you.
    -Scereatary

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azrizal Rahimy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrizal Rahimy View Post
    Unfornately,I have no ss about this bugged.That why people dont see what the problem is.

Goauiwaa,if you test like that,of course it will properly spawning.

But seem a lof of people dont understand what problem is.This is because this bugg only occur SOMETIMES, and had tested in all maps.

I not just standing there testing Slink like that,but i run with my teammate FULL PT and yeah sometimes Slink not properly spawn the pools.Sometimes 2 pools,sometimes 3 pools,sometimes 1 pools even no pools even i were close to Slink.

But people will say the AA Slink work like Nekro,if you too far way from Nekro you wont get that shield.Unfornately,for this case are totally different.And I dont have ss for this problem as the AA Slink work very fast.

Goauiwaa,i dont test Slink like that.I repeat,i do many test Slink especially in higher elite maps.Maybe you not realise and wont see the bugged.

This is because this bugged only occur SOMETIMES.

And dont mad what my opinion is.This is what I saw.

Thank you.
    -Scereatary
    Awh , thanks finally somebody that can normaly explain something. And no , i did not test the pet in elites ( i dont really use it ) . If it spawns no pools its a bug that needs to be fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well lets just wait for another update.

I hope it will be fixed and yaaa just a little buff or changed.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

I was unable to reproduce the moments where an AA pool did not appear under a party member except at certain ranges from Slink. I do also agree that Slink should be making a pool under himself when casting the AA as well. There will be an update this week to add a pool to Slink when the AA is used, and an increase of the effective target range for party members that should cover more or less being on screen.

Let's keep the thread nice please, thanks for the feedback guys.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks Carapace!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    I was unable to reproduce the moments where an AA pool did not appear under a party member except at certain ranges from Slink. I do also agree that Slink should be making a pool under himself when casting the AA as well. There will be an update this week to add a pool to Slink when the AA is used, and an increase of the effective target range for party members that should cover more or less being on screen.

Let's keep the thread nice please, thanks for the feedback guys.
    Thank you Cara